PDA

View Full Version : Plopping Pictures

jaguar_03
08-15-2004, 02:16 AM
I thought of this after reading the styles thread. Could those of you who use the "plop method" post your pictures? I would love to see some comparison shots if you have any. I currently have approx. 6 inches all over and am interested to see if this would work for me. So if you have any pics, even if it's just the steps you take, could you please post? Thanks in advance.

Jaguar

vixxen13
08-15-2004, 08:00 PM
Sorry no pics, but why dont you just try it if you want to see how it works. All you do is while hanging your head upside down, wrap a tshirt around your head and twist the sides by your ears. Its not hard at all. That would be the best way to really see if it works for you.

Here are my steps:
1) lay my tshirt down on a chair.
2) Bend over at the waist and bring the tshirt up to my hair
3)Take the ends of the left side and twist them (kinda like a rope) by my ears
4) I do the same to the other side
5) then I secure the two ends together (to keep them up, cause sometimes they will unravel) I usually use a hair tie or a teeth clip.

Heres a link with instructions and pictures.plop method (http://naturallycurly2.com/curlscene/entry.php?id=140&entrytype=articles)

HTH

pyogazel
08-15-2004, 09:03 PM
my plopped fro is page 1 of the" Afro... a few variations" thread :)

jaguar_03
08-16-2004, 01:17 AM
Thanks for the answers. I have seen the method described, it's just that I wanted to see album pics of how your hair is supposed to look afterward to compare my results. I feel like it looks CRAZY.. :razz