PDA

View Full Version : Genoa City Athletic Club

awren
09-09-2004, 06:33 PM
:coffee

Sounds catchy....

I missed the last 2 days, what happened? Did Lily give Devon herpes yet?

rkj223
09-09-2004, 07:45 PM
There is no justice in a world where I sleep through 45 mins of Y&R yet can be fully awake when B&B rolls around.

No Justice!

Phyllis got all up in Alex's face at the coffeeshop. Keep in mind Phyllis' history with people who get in her way. I hope BadPhyllis comes back. That Alex kid needs some testosterone.

Neil is about to send Devon away (yeah, right).

Det. Webber is questioning Kevin about what really happened to Lily...just as him and Michael were arguing over Kevin's hero status.

Nikki told The Victator about killing that kid. TGVN told her to "just forget about it...we don't have to do this". The Nikster wants to admit to that kids brother about what happened to him.

This guy just shows up on Kay Chancellor's doorstep ranting and raving about Arthur not being who he says he is. HE'S A MURDERER! *dun dun DUNNNNN*
Kay's like "whatever, homey".
Guy says Arthur wants to marry her for her money. Says the ring he gave her was the same Arty gave his mother.
*soap opera stare*

I don't remember anything else happening. i guess that was it.

redhead1234
09-09-2004, 08:03 PM
Thanks for the update RKJ. :thumbsup

skn
09-09-2004, 08:39 PM
rkj -- maybe this stuff happened while you were sleeping...trust me you didn't miss much.

--Sily played mail fraud games by opening her parents mail from DCS, learning that Die-von is on his way back to semi-lockup.

--Booby and Stripney had a baseball date in a room at the GCAC. Mostly gag-worthy, but the Boob man told Scarface that the dancers she knew from the club were back. Later SF calls the club and talks to Angelo and finds out Booby lied.

I'm actually looking forward to the pre-empts tomorrow :doh but the pre-cap for Monday looks nice and dishy.

awren
09-12-2004, 08:03 PM
When is Malcolm coming back? Let's take a jig count....Neil, Dru, Olivia, Devon, detective Blackman, Taye Diggs, Vanessa, Mammie, Damon, and Lily. That's 9.25-too many black folks on one soap. Its becoming Generations. I'm sure the writers will kill one of them soon.

rkj223
09-13-2004, 12:12 AM
Devon and Lily maybe make up one black person. *dodges tomatoes and afro picks*

Mamie is hardly ever on the show.
Det. Webber, I don't count.
I don't know who you're calling Taye Diggs. But he ain't there either.
Vanessa isn't on the show.

I'm thinking Damon's out. But the Y&R people may surprise us and keep everyone. I don't think viewership would suddenly go down w/ one extra black person on the show. Esp. w/ the high viewership by blacks Y&R gets.

PrincessDrRe
09-13-2004, 06:15 AM
RKJ--Devon and Lily make one huh?.....

:lol

I think Damon is gonna end up shot ...trying to protect Daniel......Then...MAYBE HE'LL SOFTEN UP A BIT. I'm sick of his hard act.....

BTW: When is Lily gonna "burn" Devon?

:duck

Fauryn78
09-14-2004, 05:15 PM
I've missed a few days, but what the heck is Sily thinking running away with Devon??? :huh :huh

PrincessDrRe
09-14-2004, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by Fauryn78@Sep 14 2004, 11:15 AM
I've missed a few days, but what the heck is Sily thinking running away with Devon??? :huh :huh
I bet this is the way it goes.....I bet.

OR....OR

Lily is gonna run away and then Neil is gonna DEMAND that Devon tell them where she is......He "truly" won't know...but will end up finding her....saving her :blah then....THEN Neil will feel bad and want to take him back in....

Too late....

Exit Devon....although I am getting used to his "acting"......*sigh*

When Phyl gonna give Daniel the beatdown or a pimp-slap? :-cre

rkj223
09-20-2004, 08:58 PM
Apparently everyone has been so spell bound by the show that no one has posted in days....

awren
09-20-2004, 11:00 PM
I've seen snippets over the past few days. Is Brit dating JT now? What happened to Booby? I turned it on one day and Daniel was playing lion tamer with a guy swinging a baseball bat. The guy hit SyPhyllis. Lily's back but Devon is still hiding, why? Is he Gaymon's son? Are Ashley and Brad seperated? What happened to the therapist Olivia was dating? Did he run off with Vanessa?

I guess I better start watching or taping, I'm missing a lot.

Updates pleeeezz!! :-cre

roxygirl
09-21-2004, 12:30 AM
Okay, I've been looking at the title of this thread for a couple of weeks now, thinking: Why does that look familiar? Genoa City? Uh, maybe it's because I religiously watched Y&R for years, starting with when I was about 8 years old!

Darn my day job! Looking at all of the posts so far on this thread, I hardly recognize any of the names on the show anymore! :-?

PrincessDrRe
09-21-2004, 03:23 AM
Damon beat Alex the hell up...and Daniel was all lookin' like..."Yeah, hit that punk...."

I didn't see what happened today tho......going to CBS for the scoop now....be back...

:tiptoe

I'm back!!!

GUESS WHOSE COMIN' BACK????

MR. SOUL TRAIN HIMSELF IS BACK!!! (http://www.cbs.com/daytime/yr/about/casting/)

:-cre

Now somebody is gonna have to go...they are about to get over their "color" count in Genoa...... :-cre

awren
09-21-2004, 01:53 PM
MR. SOUL TRAIN HIMSELF IS BACK!!!

My baby daddy is back in GC??????? :dance:

Too many blacks-this is starting to look like Generations. Roll call:
Malcolm, Neil, Damon, Det. Dark, that cute lawyer that keeps calling saying someone is on parole-is he Taye Diggs?, Devon, Mamie, Olivia, Dru, Vanessa, Lily and that therapist that Olivia used to date. That's 11, about 4 too many. Someone's gonna get the boot. I think Olivia, Mamie, Vanessa, and the therapist should go. All too stale for words.

rkj223
09-21-2004, 02:08 PM
I wonder if it's telling that we (black folks) are concerned about too many black folks on a soap.
hmm....

Brit is using JT as her fiancee b/c she isn't ready to let them know about Bobby.

I don't know what else is going on.

I'm not really excited about the Damon/Guy that killed son storyline.

Of course...i'm not excited about any storyline involving damon.
hehe

The kid had a baseball bat. Daniel had a chair..he could have used the chair to beat the kid down. Phillys can kick some a$$ (like yall don't know what that word is..I hate having to do that) when need be. I don't see how they couldn't have handled that situation.

PrincessDrRe
09-21-2004, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by rkj223@Sep 21 2004, 08:08 AM
Of course...i'm not excited about any storyline involving damon.
hehe

The kid had a baseball bat. Daniel had a chair..he could have used the chair to beat the kid down. Phillys can kick some a$$ (like yall don't know what that word is..I hate having to do that) when need be. I don't see how they couldn't have handled that situation.
:app Exactly--

Damon is now gonna "buddy up" with Daniel....and somebody is gonna take out Damon's son killer....I wouldn't be surprised if it's Daniel ..."I feel obligated......He saved me....."

:blah

Is Neil gonna go lookin' for Devon? Is he gonna end up being hurt/almost killed?

:blah

RKJ223: I agree-it's sad that we can do a black count on a soap and know whose gonna end up leaving....you never have to do that with "paler" characters....

*sigh*

lovelyone
09-21-2004, 04:38 PM
Ramblings:

Sharon thinks has found her new career. Brittany better watch out. Sharon will have Nick open up a club with her as the star.

So tired of Ashley, Brad and Victor. Brad should go find him a woman and have his own kids and let Ashley live out her fantasy with Victor.

I like Michael and Lauren together. Paul needs to get a life and quit being a deadbeat dad.

Poor, Devon. I kinda like him now. Hope he comes back and moves in with Malcolm.

Daymon, I do belive your days are numbered.

When Brittany performed at the opening the other night she sure did forget about that scar. It seems to come and go at will.

redhead1234
09-21-2004, 04:44 PM
Here is what I think will happen..

Malcolm is going to be Devon's father. :thumbsup

PrincessDrRe
09-21-2004, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by redhead1234@Sep 21 2004, 10:44 AM
Here is what I think will happen..

Malcolm is going to be Devon's father. :thumbsup
That would throw Genoa City into a tailspin......if Malcom was Devon's daddy.

Now who would be the Mamma in the game of "House"?

:-P

awren
09-22-2004, 12:36 AM
Now who would be the Mamma in the game of "House"?

Olivia. She had a one night stand at a drunken sorority party. She had to give the baby up in order to complete her residency training.

or

Vanessa. She and Damon have a history.

or

Chris. Why not she's slept with everybody is in Genoa City :doh

elleebeme5
09-22-2004, 03:01 AM
I haven't watched Y&R in ages. Has Neil found out yet that Malcolm is Lily's father? If so, how did he find out?

rkj223
09-22-2004, 02:57 PM
Allegedly....the writers have dropped the lily ain't neil's storylie.
I remember reading the head writer wanted nothing to do with it.

But who knows what may happen now.

Malcolm being Devon's father would just be too neat and perfect.
I'd protest. Plus...I don't see how that could happen.
They gotta deal with getting him out of Africa first.

Sharon is rich, nice looking, has a pretty family. Yet she wants to strip. How about getting a job if you're so bored??! Volunteer with charity. What a stupid character.

Brittany and Bobby have no heat. Plus...why would you want to be w/ someone who won't even own up to being your fiancee? Go on to Nikki, Bobby.

PrincessDrRe
09-23-2004, 04:19 AM
Originally posted by awren@Sep 21 2004, 06:36 PM
Olivia. She had a one night stand at a drunken sorority party. She had to give the baby up in order to complete her residency training.

or

Vanessa. She and Damon have a history.

or

Chris. Why not she's slept with everybody is in Genoa City :doh
"Chris iz a hoe! Chris iz a hoe!" Ok...enough.

What about if Olivia is the mother--that would make for an interesting story line.....sister who could never get it right (Dru) end up taking care of Mothers favorite child (Olivia's) baby that was given up? That would be as bad as Days of Our Lives/Passions/All My Children right now.....

Ok...can somebody give my mind an enema....I'm beginning to fall for Damon. I always liked Keith Hamilton Cobb....but on Y&R I just couldn't get into him. I am really beginning to fall for him and Phyllis.....I think he really "loves" her.

*sigh*

I have got to get a job!

skn
09-23-2004, 07:12 AM
Ok...can somebody give my mind an enema....I'm beginning to fall for Damon. I always liked Keith Hamilton Cobb....but on Y&R I just couldn't get into him. I am really beginning to fall for him and Phyllis.....I think he really "loves" her.

*sigh*

*hands PrincessDrRe a brain enema and some mind bleach.* (You're welcome!)

I have got to get a job!

You and me both baby, you and me both. I can't take much more of this. :-cre

They totally dropped the ball with the Malcolm/Neil/Dru thing, but I kind of doubt (and I'm spoiler free) that they'll pick the ball back up. If they do, it may be in a few years. Jack Smith is still mostly in charge and apparently he was one of the folks who really hated that S/L. However, one thing Y & R is really good at, is picking up so called long dead S/Ls years later. So this could come up again.

I hope so. That S/L is ripe for the picking....and Sily is the right kind of character to just do all kinds of crazy stuff if she found out she didn't know who her "real" father was. Can you just imagine? The shopping sprees?! The shoplifting at Lauren's bow-tique?! When was the last time they did drugs on Y&R....oh wowee! This is full of possibilities! She might even grow out her relaxer -- and Dru's hair would fall out all over again at the mere possibility!

I'm stopping now. :-cre

awren
09-23-2004, 11:56 AM
She might even grow out her relaxer
:shocked

:lol

Lily's gonna end up getting stabbed by the guy that drugged her. Her aunt Olivia will be on the surgical team. They're desperately trying to save Lily, but she's lost too much blood and she has an extremely rare hemofactor in her blood and only a family donor will do. They test Dru, but she's not a match. So her dad must have the rare hemofactor in his blood. But they find out that Neil doesn't have it either :doh

Enter Malcolm with a loin cloth and spear. saying "What up bro it's good to be back!"

Now that's a story :thumbsup

rkj223
09-29-2004, 07:02 PM
Does Malcolm have to appear naked on the show to keep this post alive?

*sobs*

I think I'm the only one watching.

You can go to CBS's daytime website and tell the writers/producers what you would like to see on Y&R (or what you want to see less of).

redhead1234
09-29-2004, 07:13 PM
I'm watching, I just don't have anything to add today.

lovelyone
09-29-2004, 07:46 PM
I record and watch the show everyday. :)

skn
09-30-2004, 01:13 PM
Does Malcolm have to appear naked on the show to keep this post alive?

It would help. :duck Sharin and Stripney with little or no clothing isn't cutting it for me.

Seriously, I do watch everyday....but there just haven't been any remarkable developments lately.

rkj223
09-30-2004, 03:48 PM
I just don't wanna be here all aloneeeeeee *echo*

John and Gloria. Eww.

Bobby needs to ditch Britany. If she's too shame to claim you...*light bulb*

The show hasn't been all that commentable.
I know...I know.

*sigh*

redhead1234
09-30-2004, 05:21 PM
I agree that Bobby needs to ditch Britney. Come on now, you can't be straight with your parents about who your marrying. Grow up already.

PrincessDrRe
10-03-2004, 07:04 PM
I finally got a job!!!

What did I miss???

Or better yet, what did I NOT MISS?

Chocolatey
10-10-2004, 09:06 PM
Is this thread on hiatus? Where's everybody?

:)

rkj223
10-11-2004, 04:46 PM
The show hasn't been that interesting lately.

And how predictable that Brad would be the bro of the Kid Nikki Killed.
Yawn.

I'm tired of hearing Devon whine about the rich people. Let the ungrateful kid live on the street. I don't care!

Why does Victor insist on spending time w/ Abby so he can pawn her off on Miguel?

awren
10-13-2004, 01:25 PM
I've been to lovely Loveland, Colorado for a few days and missed everything. The last time I watched Devon was being charged as a prostitute. Say it ain't soooo. Is Sharon now a 'pole princess' alond with Brit and Nikki? Have Bobby and Brit gotten married? Is Brit doing the horizontal polka with JT?

Updates pleeeez! :-cre

rkj223
10-13-2004, 03:45 PM
I have no idea what's up with Sharon. I try to ignore her.

Kevvy found out about Mikey and Lauren. He's still smitten.

Ashely attempted a smack down on Gloria (calling her a skeezer). Gloria said she makes John happy (if you know what I mean).

Brad is not going to make Abby go back on the horses after her accident. Victor insists that she needs to to get over her fear. Brad enjoys it that Abby has turned a cold shoulder to Victor.

That Creepy Guy proposed to Jill. She accepted. He's trying to get her nose out of Chancellor Industries Biz-ness basically.

Kay is still leery of Arthur and his intentions but doesn't know what to do about it.

Devon is still an angry kid. He ran away to be a prostitute but now he's back staying at the rec center. Neil's trying to make it up to him..but whatever. I'm tired of this story.

Dru/Phyllis fired from Newman. Trying to get Jobs back. Nothing yet.

JT has a new haircut.

Nikki thinks the kid she killed's brother could be Brad Carlton (ANVIL!). Brad revealed that something tragic happened in his childhood in genoa city...he moved to cleveland..and later returned to GC.
(ANVIL! I say!)

Your man comes back for November Sweeps.
*sobs*

lovelyone
10-13-2004, 03:47 PM
Awren, there really isn't too much to tell.

Devon is back and Victor has temporary custody of him. Victor and Devon are staying at the rec center because Devon didn't want to stay at the Newman Ranch.

Brit and Bobby are not married yet. J. T. is still her best friend ever.

Sharon hasn't climbed the pole yet and Nikki is still just the hostess of the club.

skegee94
10-13-2004, 04:53 PM
Sharon on the pole? Who's next, Katherine??
That would seriously make me gag (either one).
That explains why, the last time I watched, which was at least two weeks ago, Sharon was whining to Nick about how she was restless and wanted to do something interesting with her life, blah, blah.
She was singing that song back in the day, and I thought she was going to go into the catering business or something. I guess the writers lost interest in that possibility real quick. Just as well.
I'm excited about Malcolm coming back. Maybe they have some new writers who can give him some more "authentic" dialogue. Probably not though.
Now the person I really wish would come back is Sheila!! Now that was the best Y&R I can remember--that was about ten years ago at least. I was still in college. But I think they killed her in a fire or an elevator shaft or something...

awren
10-13-2004, 07:53 PM
Your man comes back for November Sweeps.

Sing along:

Dat's jus my baby daddy
Dat's jus my baby daddy

I think Malcolm outta bring legitimacy to Bobby's club and do an all male review. Malcolm, Brad, JT, and Gaymon all taking it off for a good cause. Four big burly muscle endowed men grinding to the slow passionate tempo up and down taking off those shirts. Sweating and hips thrusting to the music......

Now I need some iced tea :tiptoe :heart :razz

rkj223
10-13-2004, 09:32 PM
awren, your avatar is like a yellow version of Farnsworth Bentley.

If Sheila ever came back, I'd like for her to be a member of the landscape...not just a ploy for ratings where she terrorizes, kills fringe cast member, and then disappears.

I thought she was wasted the last two times she was on B&B. (But who isn't wasted on B&B, though)

awren
10-14-2004, 11:39 AM
I watched yesterday. Why is Vic trying to play superdad with Abby and refuses to reconcile with Victoria? With all the $$$ he has, why hasn't he used all of his resources to find her? Tori Spelling would make a great Vikki. I want smilin Jack to hit it off with Nikki again. I thought they made a cute couple, plus I'd love to see Victor's expression as he walks in on Nikki and Jack doing the suburban mating dance. :thumbsup

lovelyone
10-25-2004, 03:17 PM
Hello, ladies. I need your thoughts about the latest happenings on Y@R.

Can we get together have prayer for poor Damon? I really don't like that story line.

redhead1234
10-25-2004, 03:32 PM
Are they going to get rid of Damon to make room for Malcolm? I haven't been watching the show lately, but it seems to me from all the talk about the Damon storyline, that he may not be in Genoa City much longer.

rkj223
10-25-2004, 04:00 PM
The *rumor* is....

KHC is already back on "Andromeda" so.....he probably isn't long for Genoa City. I wouldn't be sad to see him go.

The Jill storyline will be wrapped up soon. IT was so stupid. Am I supposed to believe that our sharp and witty Jill fell for this guy who took millions from Chancellor Industries? what part of the game is that?

I'm guessing that October builds up to November (sweeps)...maybe that's why it isn't been too remarkable as of late.

Malcolm is supposed to return Nov. 1.
The *rumor* is....

spoiler!

still a spoiler!

he's a little richie's father. I don't know HOW they worked that one out.
It's too predictable too.

awren
10-28-2004, 09:30 PM
Ashley told Brad that she no longer feels the same about their marriage and that she is in love with Victor. Brad said it's over and left. Ashley's around the crib crying to her brother about it. I knew it! So who will be the rebound gal for when Brad needs a shoulder to cry on? I think Nikki is out but what about Sharon? She hasn't had an affair in a while, maybe they'd be good for each other. Maybe Olivia again but I hope it goes somewhere this time. Of course Vic is gonna do Ashley, for a hot minute. Ashley is a glutton for punishment. Vic looks like a white prune.

I'm hoping JT will convince Brit not to marry Bobby. Where's Vanessa? Is she out of the country searching for more orchids?

rkj223
10-30-2004, 08:37 AM
Vanessa been done gone (broke out the country on that one)
Don't know why.

why does Malcolm have a cornrow weave?!?

Why does Ashley exist? Really.

Why do I have to watch Nick & Sharon go at it like rabbits again?

When will this silly Arthur/Jill/Kay storyline end?
I was happy to see Kin Shriner join the cast but he was completely wasted in that character. This storyline went nowhere.

So JT *hearts* Britney now? That will last about 10 minutes. I mean..did this just suddenly happen b/c they've lived together for a while. grew up together. .. I don't care about her and Bobby either.

I preferred Damon when he was standing on furniture and spouting Chinese axioms.

Why would Phyllis think she can go to this dangerous guy's house and call him out on a lie? She weighs 100 lbs wet.

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo..................

Gloria will be played by a new actress.

Anddddddddddddddd......................

Lyndsy Fonseca is coming back.

awren
10-30-2004, 07:27 PM
Is Malcolm back??? What's the story line about? Did Booby and Brit tie the knot on Friday? Did Ashley confess her undying love to Vic?

rkj223
10-30-2004, 07:33 PM
Devon was asleep at the rec center. He heard someone start punching the boxing bags and walked over. All the audience sees is a slow pan up of Moore's body and some guy suiting up.
Devon goes "hey! do you mind"
Very close up shot of Malcolm's eyes as he turns towards Devon.

And yes...we saw the back of Malcolm's head and he has...long cornrows.

I don't quite know how one ends up presumed dead in africa to be back in genoa city at the rec center.
It's funny how that works out.

SpermPig did tell Victor that her and Brad are separated. She had a dream sequence where she told Victor she was madly in luh w/ him.

Mac'N'Cheese convinced Jay-T that Brittany was his true luh and that he should stop her from getting murr'd. He dashes over (b/c every soap wedding has to have someone who dashes over to stop it) and begins to tell Britters his undying adoration for her. Of course, we'll hear it on Monday.

awren
10-31-2004, 01:58 PM
Did you really write "SpermPig"? :doh :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Predictions for November Sweeps

1. Vic will hook up with Sharon

2. Nikki will hook up with Jack

3. Lily will hook up with amy man in GC that smiles at her

4. Daniel's real dad will show up in GC

5. Phyllis will hook up with Brad

7. Brit will marry Bobby but have an affair with JT

8. Mac will still be frowning

9. Malcolm will get a fade-because my baby's daddy just can't wear cornrows!

10. Vikki (played by Brooke Shields) will plot to destroy Newman Enterprises

rkj223
10-31-2004, 10:12 PM
JT and Raul will finally reunite and recognize their love for each other.

awren
11-02-2004, 12:39 PM
Yesterday's show was the shizzle!!

Nikki confronted Ashley, or vice versa, about Ashley's love for Victor. Soemhow i think Ashley's got it twisted. She thinks their marriage is on the rocks but I think things are solid, from Victor's point of view anyway. Victor went to talk with Ashley and she opened the door talking about some "our plans to be together" ish. :doh Can blankie baby be far behind?? Ashley's still crazy!

Phyllis got Damon killed yesterday. but he was bound to get killed. How do you show up to a gun fight with a ginsu knife? His stupidity got him killed. Poor Phyllis :-? , I guess Jack will have to pick up tje pieces.

Brit's wedding dress was UGLY. JT was sooooo fine yesterday. Even all dressed up Mac's still frowning. Why so sad Mac? :oops: I hope Brit leaves Booby at the altar.

A mysterious man showed up at the hospital looking for Olivia. Malcolm, how come you didn't call me? :amour

skegee94
11-02-2004, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by awren@Nov 2 2004, 12:39 PM
Yesterday's show was the shizzle!!

--my first time catching it in weeks, and I am so glad I did! Too bad I won't be able to watch again until next Monday! I miss my VCR (do people still use those?). Oh well, I'm sure there'll be enough flashbacks next Monday to keep me updated.
I liked the bottom of Britney's gown, but not the neckline. And her poem almost made me cry! No really! I thought it was beautiful. But that whole moment when she spies JT in the mirror, a single tear rolling down his cheek...puke! That was too corny, even for Y&R.
I loved the way Nikki told Ashley off. What is wrong with that woman? She needs to be in a hospital somewhere.
And that badly choreographed shooting scene. What can I say about that besides "Noooooooooooo!!!!" (do people really do that when they are about to be shot, or when they witness a shooting?).
Very entertaining episode.

redhead1234
11-03-2004, 03:44 PM
I knew Damon was going to follow Phyllis to that guys place. He set her up hoping that he could get hold of him.
I thought the shooting scene was funny. Damon has a sword while the other guy has a gun. When Damon hits the guy I thought maybe he will pick up that gun so that guy can't shoot him. Oh well I guess in Soap Land nobody is that smart. Phyllis gets Damon shot for standing in the way. Guess it was Damon's time to go since Malcolm is back.

J.T. needs to forget about dumb Brittany. When did the sparks start to fly between them anyway? I didn't see it coming.

Ashley needs help. I'm glad Nikki let her have it.

Fauryn78
11-03-2004, 04:04 PM
Y&R is a HOT MESS!

I’m glad Gaymon is dead…he was getting on my last nerve….his ending however was very corny.

Why does Malcolm look a mess???? That weave is just the pits. (I hope he got his teeth fixed)

How much do ya’ll wanna bet that Malcolm is Devon’s father….(and probably Lily’s too…making them brother and sis….HA!)

Why is Ashley getting on my last nerve???? I’m glad Victor set her delusional behind straight…..

So does anyone think something is going to happen between Mac and JT or is Brittany just going to end up cheating on Bobby?

lovelyone
11-03-2004, 04:29 PM
I think Mac was happier when she was living in the shelter. Why is she always frowning like she's mad at the world?

J. T. and Brit? I thought she loved Raul? Then she falls for Bobby? Who's next, Mac?

Ashley is so pathetic. She needs medication.

Goodbye, Damon. It's time for the new brotha. :)

Fauryn78
11-04-2004, 03:26 AM
UMMMMM........WHY ISN'T DAMON DEAD??????!!!

awren
11-04-2004, 12:49 PM
He's alive??? I thought for sure he caught that bullet. Now I'm confused. I'll have to watch today.

Is Ashley feeding blankie baby yet?

skegee94
11-04-2004, 02:56 PM
I haven't seen Malcolm yet (only his feet in the elevator on Monday). I can't wait to see his weave (it can't be any worse than Olivia's).

And when did JT get over Coleen so fast??

redhead1234
11-04-2004, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by skegee94@Nov 4 2004, 09:56 AM
That is what I want to know.

rkj223
11-06-2004, 10:02 AM
This Malcolm thing is so silly. Why come back if you don't want to see anyone? Just go back to Kenya please.

The American people (Canadians too) want Jack and Phyllis back together.
(though it is foul to leave Damon in his hospital bed like that...after he took a bullet for you...that's kinda wrong)

Lily was OK after she got out of the hospital...for a few weeks...and just now she's having panic attacks. OK.
I'm not sure how I feel about the Lily Kevin deal. But he didn't rape her so...maybe she's owning up to her own stupidity in someway.

JT, Brit, Bob-e = flip channel time.

Fauryn78
11-07-2004, 01:22 AM
Can I get a hand clap for Shamar getting his TEETH FIXED!!!!!!!!!

I would have really been heated if he came back in the stories with his teeth still jacked up...I mean enough is enough!

Umm and I am LOL @ the fact that Malcom is HEATED with the family for leavin' his behind in Africa... now that he finally made his way back to Genoa City you'd think he'd be happy to see everyone...lol

(I had no idea lil' nate was shipped off the London...I was wondering where he was...)

PrincessDrRe
11-07-2004, 01:48 AM
Originally posted by redhead1234+Nov 4 2004, 10:03 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (redhead1234 @ Nov 4 2004, 10:03 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-skegee94@Nov 4 2004, 09:56 AM
That is what I want to know. [/b][/quote]
And what&#39;s the big trip is ...............

S
P
O
I
L
E
R

Coleen is coming back. She supposedly re-signed a contract to come back to Y & R .....this is gonna get good as all get out!

:nohuh

rkj223
11-07-2004, 09:06 AM
I think I&#39;ve realized that spoiler space is nearly next to pointless on this type of board...
since the spoiler is right at the bottom of the previous post and new reply is there too. You can&#39;t help but see it.
spoiler tags would be great.

Not that I didn&#39;t know about the preceeding spoiler.
Dec 24th we&#39;ll see those blue eyes back.

Malcolm done slept w/Dru and did some other stuff that I can&#39;t think off of the top of my head...yet he&#39;s upset with Neil.

You know...I would have almost preferred the usual amnesia storyline than this mess.

(I had no idea lil&#39; nate was shipped off the London...I was wondering where he was...)

The writers didn&#39;t know where he went either.

skn
11-13-2004, 08:50 AM
I don&#39;t really have anything enlightening to say -- I just get irritated when this thread drops off the first page and I&#39;m forced to look for it. :-cre

I missed the second half of today&#39;s show since it was all Scott Peterson, all the time. So, I&#39;m up late to see the end later this early a.m. Did Kelfin beat up Michael? I sure hope not.

What the hell is with Sily? She was acting like she just landed a hot date when she was headed out the door with Malcolm. I can&#39;t wait to see the second half of the show -- just in case they show the rest of her "date" with "Uncle" Malcolm. :rolleyes

ETA: Detective Hot-but-still-Clueless: Do some homework before you interview the victim! And while you&#39;re in the biz of being clueless....maybe Paul Williams has some freelance work for ya.

Sily: He&#39;s RELATED to you! Knock it off! NOW!

Malcolm: That bandanna thang was tired in the 90s. So you could REALLY get rid of it now. And I mean NOW.

Poor Kneel.....he&#39;s such a stoodge -- maybe he should join Nikki out at the ranch. They can charter the PWHBSBVN club (People Who Have Been Screwed By Victor Newman).

awren
11-13-2004, 01:06 PM
How is Lily tryng to take advice from the man that "raped" her? I think they should send Lily to London and bring Lil nate back.

I predicted this long ago, but Neal should drop the Newman&#39;s and start his own company. When are my people gonna learn that working fo&#39; massa alway en up bad?

Why is Damon alive? Where&#39;s Sheila when you need her? :rolleyes

So now Victor has gone off to find himself. :doh Yeah right. I&#39;m sure he&#39;s gone to visit Hope and Vic Jr. Who&#39;s taking care of Devon?

Malcolm, Malcolm, Malcolm. Is it me or does he look like high yellow R. Kelly? He looked much better like this:
http://www.bollywoodscreensavers.com/wallpapers/maleceleb/imgs/shemar_moore25.jpg

Don&#39;t you agree? :thumbsup

rkj223
11-13-2004, 10:20 PM
That picture made my browser sick.

Fauryn78
11-14-2004, 02:16 AM
Originally posted by awren@Nov 13 2004, 09:06 AM
Why is Damon alive? Where&#39;s Sheila when you need her? :rolleyes

LOL...RIGHT!

Ya&#39;ll know that Victor is going to come back with a woman (not Victoria) shoot, and probably another child if he&#39;s not careful.....

This will leave Nikki with plenty of time to get with MR.Bobby Marcino......

so so predictable......

LOL@ the comment about Sily acting like she was about to go on a hot date with Uncle Malcolm...
So is she his child or what....I wish they&#39;d tackle that story line.....

And Malcolm&#39;s tired bandana needs to go! I&#39;m so mad he had that mess on in the restaurant.....

And SHEmar looks quite fem fem in that pic.....

awren
11-14-2004, 12:19 PM
He looks fem fem? :doh You&#39;re kidding, right?? This one&#39;s better...

http://www.bollywoodscreensavers.com/wallpapers/maleceleb/imgs/shemar_moore29.jpg

:bis

rkj223
11-14-2004, 06:39 PM
My browser is trying to jump from the ledge now.

These Genoa City people react to formerly dead folks like they just stepped outside to dump the trash and came back.

(on a serious note: let&#39;s chill w/ the hotlinking. eats up bandwidth & sites frown on that)

awren
11-14-2004, 08:38 PM
Sorry.

He sho iz fine do!

Fauryn78
11-15-2004, 12:28 AM
That one is a LITTLE better....I mean in that first one his body is nice, but his face.... I don&#39;t know he&#39;s just a bit too pretty for me....

JMO

PrincessDrRe
11-15-2004, 03:24 AM
I need a man that look like he&#39;s been chewing wasps.....

Shemar is tooooo pretty. He could have been a baby daddy back in the day...but now he&#39;s too....pretty for me....

Just a bit too damn pretty.

rkj223
11-15-2004, 03:26 PM
It&#39;s like you can&#39;t put the "pretty" into another word.

"Pretty" is the only thing to describe him.
And to me *that* much pretty in one human being just don&#39;t make no kind of sense (had to break out the broken english on that one).

It&#39;s not masculine. There&#39;s "pretty" thats still masculine....and then there&#39;s Shemale Moore.

It&#39;s like...no matter how many cornrows or jerseys or whatever....he&#39;s still Pretty Shemar.

That being said...I&#39;m glad someone is bringing the pain to Ashley.

redhead1234
11-15-2004, 04:50 PM
I thought that Malcolm would take that bandana off before he took Lily to dinner. That was so tacky. And what is with the braids and the facial hair. I guess when he isn&#39;t mad at his brother anymore he will shave, remove the braids and get a hair cut. :rolleyes

Victor leaving town, for what? If you are having problems see a doctor don&#39;t leave town.

Why is Lily and Kevin buddies now. I don&#39;t get it.

Lauren could have made things easier if she was truthful with Kevin from the beginning. It can&#39;t be that hard to tell him you don&#39;t want his young, immature behind. Now he want to fight with his brother. I expected her to be there hold up those sign for the next round.

rkj223
11-15-2004, 05:30 PM
Well...I guess this is the "redemption of Kevin".

(he didn&#39;t "rape" her, first of all)

Lily realizes that she needs to not jump at every guy who smiles at her. That&#39;s what she learned from Kevin.
Kevin did admit to her that he set her up.

I think Lily knows the kid is crazy...but not quite as "dangerous/crazy" as she previously thought....more like "deep seeded trouble crazy but deep down in some twisted way he means well".

I think as crazy as Lily is....she knows she&#39;s not a mixed up as Kevin is...there&#39;s some pity factor in there.

Malcolm looks like an extra from "Juice".

redhead1234
11-16-2004, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by rkj223@Nov 15 2004, 12:30 PM

Malcolm looks like an extra from "Juice".
:lol :lol :lol

If Malcolm don&#39;t want to see his brother why is he still in town. Got huge chip on his shoulder. Blaming his brother for the lost of 3 years of his life.

awren
11-16-2004, 08:51 PM
Having sex with a minor if you&#39;re over 18 is still statutory rape-even in GC. I think Lily and Kevin&#39;s friendship is as sick as Bug and Michael&#39;s. Why would Bug fall for Michael after he sexually harrassed her. Fictional stories like this is why some people won&#39;t take "no " for an answer. You can still be friends and even fall in love with your abuser is a terrible and sick message to put out.

(Yeah I know it&#39;s just a soap)

rkj223
11-16-2004, 09:03 PM
I did forget about that pesky statutory tidbit of info.

awren
11-17-2004, 05:59 PM
I&#39;m soooo sick of Sharon Newman. Die already! So now she&#39;s bored and needs a job? Nikki told her right, her kids are only young once and for a short time. There&#39;ll be plenty of opportunity to work when they&#39;re grown. Sharon&#39;s crazy and I predict a pole in her future.

Devon ain&#39;t crazy. So now Neil wants to be friends? I wouldn&#39;t go to their apartment either. While Neil is waiting to start his own company, he should head up Chancellor Industries.

I think I&#39;m gonna have to break up with Malcolm. I like a clean shaven brother with a low fade. He looks like a broke DeBarg brother right now. I&#39;m withholding the goodies until he get his stuff together :-cre

lovelyone
11-17-2004, 07:40 PM
awren, you are so wrong for talkin bout your boo like that. :) I concur he looks a hot mess.

Nikki, has adjusted to being happy without Victor. Can you imagine being married to a man that just leaves town whenever he gets ready?

probably will come back with a baby or a baby&#39;s mama. :smug

lovelyone
12-01-2004, 07:01 PM
bumpity, bump. :)

Ladies, let me hear your take on the ladies happenings in Genoa City.
I want to snatch that bandana off of awren&#39;s baby daddy&#39;s head. :P

eri
12-01-2004, 07:44 PM
So who else was cracking up when Gloria asked John why his kids still lived at home?
I need to know why Bobby and Brit were even considering living at the loft. I have to agree w/ Mac on this one...Brit was in :wub: and now she needs to see what it&#39;s like to be grown. Now you&#39;re about to go live with Nikki? What is the diff btwn the loft and the ranch? You are still living at someone else&#39;s place.

redhead1234
12-02-2004, 07:33 PM
What is Dru&#39;s problem with Malcolm. At first she was happy to see him and now she can&#39;t wait to get rid of him.

awren
12-03-2004, 06:04 AM
Damon is still alive? Why? Nick gets on my nerves. he&#39;s much too cocky for someone who&#39;s been handed everything in life-at least Neil earned his. I&#39;m still hoping that Neil will start his own company. How many black men has Phyllis slept with in GC? Art imitates life. Looks like I&#39;m not the only baby mama in GC-Dru knows that there&#39;s a strong chance that Malcolm is also Sily&#39;s daddy. There goes my child support increase :wacko:

It&#39;s getting hard to say no to Malcolm, but i still won&#39;t give him any till he shaves, takes off that nasty bandana, and gets a haircut. Pray for me ya&#39;ll ;)

rkj223
12-03-2004, 02:30 PM
(this reply is from yesterday...but the forum was acting all screwy and I couldn&#39;t post)

It looks like the writers are going to revisit the &#39;Lily could be Malcolm&#39;s Kid" storyline.

so that&#39;s why Dru is ready to see Malcontent go back to Africa.

I slept through today&#39;s episode so I hope I didn&#39;t miss anything life altering.

I&#39;m glad Arthur is gone. And Harrison.
Katherine knew he was skeevy yet is taking it out on Jill.

I don&#39;t want to see JVA leave the show. I think she&#39;s perfect in the role.

Please find a Victoria. Victor leaves to go find her...but no one knows where she is. (like that&#39;s believeable)
Was he just going to go around the country screaming "here....Victoria...come here, girl"

Malcontent looks dirrty.
It&#39;s really time to get rid of the bandanna, cornrows, and that voice.

*sends out APB on Anita and Frederick*
Wasted characters........

skegee94
12-07-2004, 03:24 PM
Okay, who saw Phyllis&#39; tranformation into a man yesterday?! Very convincing! She&#39;s even got the MANnerisms down too! I have no idea what the story line is for that--it was my first time watching in about three weeks.
Off to soapcity.com to get caught up...

redhead1234
12-07-2004, 04:38 PM
I have questions:

Why won&#39;t Dru just come out and tell Malcolm why she wants him to leave town? Get it over with already.

What is with Nick and his new attitude? I don&#39;t like him very much lately. Is Nick about to lose his staff at Newman?

Why can&#39;t Bobby and Britney just live at home until they get the money to fix their place up? Is there a huge hole in the wall that lets them see outside?

Fauryn78
12-07-2004, 05:32 PM
UMMMMM..... why is Cassie like 10&#39; tall??? Is that a different Cassie???!

rkj223
12-07-2004, 05:55 PM
Why won&#39;t Dru just come out and tell Malcolm why she wants him to leave town? Get it over with already.

Then....it wouldn&#39;t be a soap.

Annoying. But true. If this is what we get from the character of Malcontent...then he could have stayed in Africa and SheMale (oops...Shemar) Moore could have continued looking for a prime time script.

Brooding Malcolm has got to go. I never thought I&#39;d say this...but I just want to hear "Miss Thang" one more time (even though that is soooo 2000).

Why be upset with Neil over Alex when he slept with Dru thus possibly creating Lily? Hyp. O. Crit.

Abby&#39;s a good little actress.

Can Sharon and Brad just do the dirty already? Nick won&#39;t mind. He always gets over it when Sharon passes herself around.

Lily really needs to tone down the gushing over Malcolm. No, really.

I don&#39;t like Nick. He&#39;s had the &#39;tude for a while.

Phyllis&#39; idea is stupid...but it is a soap. That was a GREAT work on the makeup though. "She looka lika man" © Mrs. Swan

Kay and Jill are fighting again! Yay!
But I wish it was over something more worthwhile than that stupid Arthur/Harrison storyline. It was never resolved. Was the guy on the up and up?

Bobs and Brits condo is in shambles and apparently they can&#39;t afford to stay anywhere else. Bobs shoots down staying at the loft but apparently staying with Nikki is OK because he said so.
Run, Brit, Run.
There&#39;s no chemistry between those two anyway.

Mackenzie has ran her course. She&#39;s like FemmeRaul.
Actually...Raul was like FemmeRaul.

That&#39;s enough for now, I guess.

redhead1234
12-07-2004, 07:42 PM
Guess Dru is going to shoot herself in the foot over this Malcolm spending time with Lily thing then?

I do agree that Lily is way too happy to spend time with her uncle.

Jams
12-08-2004, 06:52 AM
Ladies I need your help

Remember a few episode back when Bobby and Nicky were in his office talking..He was telling her about his past and she&#39;s crying a river.
Did anybody else catch her reaction when he mentioned certain aspects of his past especially when he lived in Genoa city as a kid.

What is the connection.... Is he an old relative... is Nicky his momma and then he can take over Newman Enterprises...

this has been on my mind for a few days... please help

tracydm
12-08-2004, 08:43 AM
Originally posted by Jams@Dec 7 2004, 08:52 PM
Ladies I need your help

Remember a few episode back when Bobby and Nicky were in his office talking..He was telling her about his past and she&#39;s crying a river.
Did anybody else catch her reaction when he mentioned certain aspects of his past especially when he lived in Genoa city as a kid.
What is the connection.... Is he an old relative... is Nicky his momma and then he can take over Newman Enterprises...

this has been on my mind for a few days... please help

Nicky killed his lil brother when they were kids. This subsequently led to a life of hell for Bobby. Of course Nicky feels sooo bad about this and asks Bobby and Brit to move to the ranch while their condo is renovated. Hasn&#39;t everyone and their grandma lived at the ranch at one time or another?

awren
12-08-2004, 02:04 PM
Brad and Sharon :huh:

Nick is an a$$. I hope another company swallows Newman Ent. whole. Shannon Doherty would make a convincing Vikki, so would Brook Shields.

As for the Daymon/Phyllis storyline, for the love of Pete, please end this! It&#39;s horrible.

Nikki and Vic are a micron away from divorce court, but I&#39;m sure Bobby will comfort her with dance lessons-the horizontal bop of course!!

As for my baby daddy, his story line is a little stupid too. He called me last night but I had to stick to my guns. Braids and bandanas get no love from awren. Sorry Malcolm :dunno:

rkj223
12-08-2004, 02:51 PM
I hope another company swallows Newman Ent. whole.

Chancellor Industries.

Shannon Doherty would make a convincing Vikki, so would Brook Shields.

Sarah Brown.

As for the Daymon/Phyllis storyline, for the love of Pete, please end this! It&#39;s horrible.

Double WORD score.

Hasn&#39;t everyone and their grandma lived at the ranch at one time or another?

I *just* moved out.
Sorry about the stains on the mattress.

redhead1234
12-08-2004, 03:53 PM
Why is Malcolm all in Damon&#39;s face like he is Phyllis&#39; momma?Damon needs to knock him out.

Jams
12-09-2004, 03:57 AM
Originally posted by tracydm@Dec 8 2004, 03:43 AM
Nicky killed his lil brother when they were kids. This subsequently led to a life of hell for Bobby. Of course Nicky feels sooo bad about this and asks Bobby and Brit to move to the ranch while their condo is renovated. Hasn&#39;t everyone and their grandma lived at the ranch at one time or another?

Thanks You sooo much for the update.

How or why did she kill his lil brother?

rkj223
12-09-2004, 04:45 PM
Nikki started remembering a birthday party when she was 5 or 6.
She remembered through flashbacks of her and a boy named Joshua Cassen playing with a gun while her drunk father was passed out on the couch.
Gun went off and Cassen was killed.

After the boys death the family moved away and Nikki shelved the memory in her mind.
It recently came back to her.
She had Paul investigate.
Evidence lead to Cassen&#39;s older brother being Brad Carlton. He says "it ain&#39;t me".
Bobby is talking to Nikki one day about his past and the events of his life match up with that event from Nikki&#39;s childhood.

rkj223
12-11-2004, 11:02 AM
excuse the double post. no one else has replied.

So...

Neil takes over Jabot.
or
Jack hires Kneel to be his 2nd banana over @ CI and then rescue the ever-failing Jabot and pay off the debt to Victor....
which puts Neil, Brad, Jack, Ash, John (along with those Independent Women - Nikki & Sharon) against Nick & Victor.

Has Jabot ever been financially stable?
Sounds like it&#39;s time to call it a day.

As usual on Fridays...I slept through the episode.

This silly Damon/Phyllis/Dominic storyline must cease...or the terrorists have won.

Claire76
12-11-2004, 08:10 PM
Lily really needs to tone down the gushing over Malcolm. No, really.

Ain&#39;t that the truth. ;)

I don&#39;t have time to watch the show anymore. But one day I caught a scene...Lily was gushing all over Malcontent. I wanted to say, "Lily, I know you&#39;re in love with your uncle. And I know it&#39;s a soap. But where I come from, that sort of thing is illegal."

I swear. What show does she think she&#39;s on?

Passions?

PrincessDrRe
12-12-2004, 04:22 AM
:pointlaugh:

That&#39;s a good one....

rkj223
12-13-2004, 05:52 PM
Lily is sitting up here bawling over Malcolm leaving like she just broke up with her fiancee.

That girl needs help.

chocolatekss
12-13-2004, 08:31 PM
Malcolm is Lily&#39;s real father!!! That&#39;s why Dru wants him out of town and Lily feels "this connection" with him.
If yall remember back in the day Dru and Malcolm did have some type of affair going on..something to do with someone taking too much medication.
Even Olivia realised Dru and Malcolm had a fling in the past, but I dont think she put the father-daughter link together yet...Thats an interesting twist...

rkj223
12-13-2004, 09:11 PM
We got that.

redhead1234
12-13-2004, 10:02 PM
Dumb storyline in my opinion.

chocolatekss
12-14-2004, 03:42 PM
I think it&#39;s pretty good

lovelyone
12-17-2004, 04:17 PM
We have a whole variety pack of blacks on Y@R now. :) They should all get together and start their own company.

Jams
12-17-2004, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by rkj223@Dec 9 2004, 11:45 AM
Nikki started remembering a birthday party when she was 5 or 6.
She remembered through flashbacks of her and a boy named Joshua Cassen playing with a gun while her drunk father was passed out on the couch.
Gun went off and Cassen was killed.

After the boys death the family moved away and Nikki shelved the memory in her mind.
It recently came back to her.
She had Paul investigate.
Evidence lead to Cassen&#39;s older brother being Brad Carlton. He says "it ain&#39;t me".
Bobby is talking to Nikki one day about his past and the events of his life match up with that event from Nikki&#39;s childhood.

Okay now i feel all caught up :P Thank you..
I knew back in the day when Malcolm took advantage of the drugged Dru, her not telling Neil then, then she become preggers, then they say she can&#39;t have anymore children... i just knew that storyline wasn&#39;t dead then....
I guess after all these years I can&#39;t take how they will DRAG a story out. Jeez just spit it ot already is my motto..
I predict that the truth about who&#39;s Lily&#39;s daddy will come out around March!!!

Not watching it today....

P.S. Why am I sick of Nick and can&#39;t wait for Victor jr. to come back all grown taking over ish! :pointlaugh:

aquababie19
12-17-2004, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by Jams@Dec 17 2004, 12:17 PM
Okay now i feel all caught up :P Thank you..
I knew back in the day when Malcolm took advantage of the drugged Dru, her not telling Neil then, then she become preggers, then they say she can&#39;t have anymore children... i just knew that storyline wasn&#39;t dead then....
I guess after all these years I can&#39;t take how they will DRAG a story out. Jeez just spit it ot already is my motto..
I predict that the truth about who&#39;s Lily&#39;s daddy will come out around March!!!

it&#39;s bout time they tell this secret. i always figured they would have told this right away. acting like we forgot malcolm and dru did it :lol:

awren
12-23-2004, 12:45 AM
Does anyone have a box cutter I can borrow? I caught Olivia trying to snuggle up to my man Malcolm. I don&#39;t play this ish. Now I&#39;ll have to fly to GC to cut her :angry: Her weave looks terrible. I think my doggie could have done her hair better than that. Isn&#39;t it time for Lil Nate to graduate from medical school and join his mom at the hospital?

Fauryn78
12-23-2004, 04:59 AM
Originally posted by Jams@Dec 17 2004, 02:17 PM

P.S. Why am I sick of Nick and can&#39;t wait for Victor jr. to come back all grown taking over ish! :pointlaugh:

GIRLLLLL!!!!!!! YES YES YES!!!!!

I wish they would do that - it would so be the bomb!!! LOL I can&#39;t stand Nick....that is just the twist Y&R needs.

Fauryn78
12-23-2004, 05:00 AM
Originally posted by awren@Dec 22 2004, 08:45 PM
Isn&#39;t it time for Lil Nate to graduate from medical school and join his mom at the hospital?

Basically. Noah will have graduated college before Lil Nate though....mark my word.

redhead1234
01-05-2005, 08:45 PM
Is Vicki back? I caught the end of yesterdays ep and they mention her coming back to work at Newman.

lovelyone
01-05-2005, 08:53 PM
they haven&#39;t showed her but she is on her way back to GC.

Jams
01-05-2005, 11:53 PM
is that why they ended with Victor saying it was a chance to reunite the family.... oooooohhhhhh this will be interesting

I wonder who it will be or is the old Vicki back????

Joan Van Ark looks scary. i can practically see her surgery incisions. Her face.... Bleeee Bleeeee :icon_headshake: :puke2:

awren
01-06-2005, 01:07 AM
Predictions for 2005

1. Brad and Sharon will do the horizontal bop
2. Victor and Sharon will too
3. Brooke Shields will play "Vikki"
4. Lily will sleep with Kevin, again
5. Ashley will revive "Blankie Baby" and be locked in a padded cell
6. Speaking of padded, Colleen is looking quite........BUSTY :unsure:
7. Pregnant Brit will catch Booby and Nikki having sex on the office floor. She will miscarry and run back to JT
8. Victor will have another heart attack, see #2

chocolatekss
01-06-2005, 01:29 AM
Originally posted by awren@Jan 5 2005, 08:07 PM
Predictions for 2005

1. Brad and Sharon will do the horizontal bop
2. Victor and Sharon will too
3. Brooke Shields will play "Vikki"
4. Lily will sleep with Kevin, again
5. Ashley will revive "Blankie Baby" and be locked in a padded cell
6. Speaking of padded, Colleen is looking quite........BUSTY :unsure:
7. Pregnant Brit will catch Booby and Nikki having sex on the office floor. She will miscarry and run back to JT
8. Victor will have another heart attack, see #2

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: JJOOKKEESSS
I can really see #4,7 happening...Brit wasn&#39;t happy seeing JT and colleen smooching at the coffee house...

Is it just me..or is Drew always lookin FLY?!?! She can rock a hat like nobody&#39;s business!! I want her stylist&#39;s number :pointlaugh:

awren
01-06-2005, 01:49 AM
I want her stylist&#39;s number

1-800-WEAVEME

redhead1234
01-07-2005, 02:59 PM
Why is Ashley so dumb? Somebody kill her already! How can you turn to Victor for help with you families company? He put you in that situation! I so tired of her.

awren
01-12-2005, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by redhead1234@Jan 7 2005, 09:59 AM
Why is Ashley so dumb? Somebody kill her already! How can you turn to Victor for help with you families company? He put you in that situation! I so tired of her.

Ain&#39;t it the truth. Ashley is just too crazy. Now Victor&#39;s presence is preventing Jack from absorbing the company into Chancellor Industries. Ashley needs to back away-now!!
Mack just needs therapy. How can she be so hard up as to pursue a relationship with Kevin the Felon? :dunno: And quit frowning already!
Where is Paul&#39;s son? These kids are just cast aways.

redhead1234
01-12-2005, 02:36 PM
I would like to know what happen to Paul&#39;s son also. He wanted a child so bad and now he doesn&#39;t even mention the tike. Didn&#39;t even go see him over the holidays.

redhead1234
01-12-2005, 02:37 PM
I would like to know what happen to Paul&#39;s son also. He wanted a child so bad and now he doesn&#39;t even mention the tike. Didn&#39;t even go see him over the holidays.

Chocolatey
01-24-2005, 05:40 AM
Dang, if anyone is still reading...

Is Olivia preggers in real life? She&#39;s looking mighty swollen lately.

And why did Joan Van Ark get the boot? I liked her as Mikey&#39;s mommy.

Also, if anyone has a link to free soap gossip pages, please post.

lovelyone
01-24-2005, 02:42 PM
i am still watching and reading. the storylines they have going on now are just kind of blah. i am tired of the damon. phyllis dominic, thing. i am so tired of christine and paul. lilly is obsessed with her uncle which seems a little odd. ashley needs to be sent to a mental institiution.

the most interesting characters are michael, lauren, and ashley&#39;s daughter. kevin, mackenzie, j. t. and brittany all have to much unnecessary drama.

chocolatekss
01-24-2005, 03:22 PM
When are they gonna soften Malcolm&#39;s look? I&#39;m feelin the cornrows, butt he bandana&#39;s are a bit too stereotypical <_< He wear&#39;s em with EVERYTHING :dunno:

morena23
01-24-2005, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by chocolatekss@Jan 24 2005, 07:22 AM
When are they gonna soften Malcolm&#39;s look? I&#39;m feelin the cornrows, butt he bandana&#39;s are a bit too stereotypical <_< He wear&#39;s em with EVERYTHING :dunno:

I think Malcolm just looks plain disgusting. He wasn&#39;t cute to begin with, now he looks like Bro&#39; Man from 21st street.

awren
01-24-2005, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by morena23@Jan 24 2005, 10:30 AM
I think Malcolm just looks plain disgusting. He wasn&#39;t cute to begin with, now he looks like Bro&#39; Man from 21st street.

QUIT DISSIN MY BABY DADDY!!! :Angry_boese008:

Ok the bandana is tired. But them pecs, biceps, washboard abs, and dreamy eyes are enough to keep a sister preoccupied. :P

morena23
01-28-2005, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by awren@Jan 24 2005, 08:28 AM
QUIT DISSIN MY BABY DADDY!!! :Angry_boese008:

Ok the bandana is tired. But them pecs, biceps, washboard abs, and dreamy eyes are enough to keep a sister preoccupied. :P

Has anyone noticed that his eyes are too close together?

Fauryn78
01-28-2005, 07:18 PM
I wish they would take them tired cornrows out of his head.... He looks a mess.....but he could look nice (in a feminine way - sorry awren) now that he has new teeth!

I haven&#39;t watched in about 3 weeks now, but I&#39;m sure I haven&#39;t missed anything (except that they have a new Gloria)

And yes Olivia is looking a little SWOLE (well "swole" for her)

cmesweet
01-28-2005, 08:06 PM
Malcolms braids look pasted onto his scalp. Lilly and her uncle has an unhealthy relationship. The only person with sense in the family is the Devon dude.

Damon can&#39;t act, neither can Lilly I want them both gone.

cmesweet
01-28-2005, 08:07 PM
Malcolms braids look pasted onto his scalp. Lilly and her uncle has an unhealthy relationship. The only person with sense in the family is the Devon dude.

Damon can&#39;t act, neither can Lilly I want them both gone.

shelek
01-28-2005, 10:40 PM
I have to agree Malcolm&#39;s & Lily&#39;s relationship is just wrong. Whose idea was it to have an uncle say to his niece "I just need some space"? That&#39;s just weird to me. Part of me wants the DNA test to say Malcolm isn&#39;t Lily&#39;s dad so he can go somewhere and rest. The other part of me want&#39;s to see how Dru is going to act/overeact if Malcolm is the dad.

awren
02-01-2005, 12:27 PM
Did y&#39;all catch John doing his Donald Trump impersonations with Ashley- YOU"RE FIRED!!! Ok he was a little nicer than that but the outcome is the same. John is going to save his own company. Ashley and Vic can hit the trail. Where&#39;s blankie baby? Is Abby gone to the fast aging Swiss school? I haven&#39;t seen her for a while. Jack and Phyllis :wub: , Damon and his ex :wub: , Malcolm and Lily :huh: :doh They need to change this storyline quick-it&#39;s too freaky.

Both Olivia and Sharon look a little swole. Are they both pregnant for real?

I still think Brooke Shields will make the best Victoria-followed by Tori Spelling. :2cents:

PrincessDrRe
02-07-2005, 06:44 PM
News Flash!!!

DAMON IS IN A PIT WITH SOME LIONS!!!

NaturalLove
02-07-2005, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by PrincessDrRe@Feb 7 2005, 02:44 PM
News Flash!!!

DAMON IS IN A PIT WITH SOME LIONS!!!

You mean Devon.

Fauryn78
02-07-2005, 07:01 PM
LOL....that is sooo corny. I knew he was jumping into some mess....

PrincessDrRe
02-07-2005, 07:09 PM
Originally posted by Chocolatey+Jan 24 2005, 12:40 AM-->
Dang, if anyone is still reading...

...Also, if anyone has a link to free soap gossip pages, please post.

[/b]
Reading e&#39;ry now and then.....

Soap Site for All Soaps! (http://www.soapcentral.com)

<!--QuoteBegin-NaturalLove@Feb 7 2005, 01:50 PM
You mean Devon.

Devon, Damon - they one in the same now.....as I don&#39;t watch too much anymore....

*sigh* what happened to Kay and her getting murried......

*sigh*

awren
02-08-2005, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by PrincessDrRe@Feb 7 2005, 02:09 PM
Reading e&#39;ry now and then.....

Soap Site for All Soaps! (http://www.soapcentral.com)
Devon, Damon - they one in the same now.....as I don&#39;t watch too much anymore....

*sigh*

I&#39;m still here. Kay&#39;s fiance killed his first wife, or so his step son said. Arthur couln&#39;t marry Kay because of her doubts about his past :rolleyes: Now Kay&#39;s pissed with Jill because Jill was the main doubtor.

Why a young brotha gotta be Sigfield and Roy on his bday?

Colleen and JT, just friends :(

I now know that Sharon and Victor will be doing the horizontal bop by spring sweeps.
:pop:

chocolatekss
02-08-2005, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by awren@Feb 8 2005, 08:06 AM
I now know that Sharon and Victor will be doing the horizontal bop by spring sweeps.

:icon_eek13: whuuuutt..is this for real?? if it is...I can&#39;t WAIT to see Nick&#39;s reaction...hes too damn cocky for me..

Yea whats with Devon going to the zoo...someone said sumthin about Lions...I had to cut my satellite so im in the dark :dunno:

PrincessDrRe
02-08-2005, 08:01 PM
Why a young brotha gotta be Sigfield and Roy on his bday?

I actually "do" this emoticon with some friends....it&#39;s catchin&#39; on with us.....

Anyhoo - he in dar wid them Lions &#39;cause him Grandmamma used to take him to da Zoo when it wuz him birf-day........

Whutever....

Jhuidah
02-10-2005, 07:25 AM

Whaaaaat? That&#39;s nasty. As if it wasn&#39;t bad enough when they made out. Blecch!

skn
02-10-2005, 07:44 AM

Someone already answered, but Kay got rid of the old dude a while ago.

My predictions for May sweeps: Sharin&#39; and The Victator; Mac and GayT
in a new relationship.

Fauryn78
02-10-2005, 01:56 PM
Ya know, the storyline for the black folk (shoot and most of Y&R in general) is just the pits.....

So Neil gets hit by the car and is on his "deathbed" so whats going to happen: 1. he&#39;ll need blood and somehow find out that Sily isn&#39;t his child.... or 2. while he&#39;s all laid up in the hospital Drew and Malcom are going to "reconnect...........

And yall know what? This is a little bit off tooic, but I think Malcom (SHE-mar) is just rockin&#39; the synthetic cornrows "just because" :icon_headshake: I saw a preview for Tyler Perry&#39;s "Madia" movie which SHE-mar is in and he had that mess in his head for the movie too.... :angry:
Awren - tell your man that is not cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

awren
02-10-2005, 03:50 PM
Awren - tell your man that is not cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If he&#39;s not cute, he&#39;s my type of ugly. Those corn rows have got to go. i was gonna break down and give him some last week, but he won&#39;t take them nasty things off.

No fade, no luv from awren :icon_headshake:

Fauryn78
02-14-2005, 06:10 PM
so it&#39;s official....Kevin is crazy again....

and Neil is going to need blood - thus revealing the true paternity of Lily................. *yawn*

awren
02-14-2005, 08:49 PM
Double yawn! That blood/paternity line has been played to death. Is Kevin the male Sheila?

Fauryn78
02-15-2005, 06:26 AM
lol...why yes he is!!!!!

PrincessDrRe
02-15-2005, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by Fauryn78@Feb 14 2005, 01:10 PM
so it&#39;s official....Kevin is crazy again....

...and this time his Momma pushed him a tad bit......

BTW: this new lady is playing the part pretty good......

Fauryn78
02-16-2005, 05:18 PM
Gues Kevin isn&#39;t that crazy after all....so who is the wack doctor he&#39;s talking to? Shiela or that crazy woman who tried to kill Nikki??? (I forget her name)

Also did anyone else forget that Jill and Jon have a son? Apparently he&#39;ll be making an appearance soon..... guess he&#39;ll be like 21 :rolleyes:

Jams
02-24-2005, 12:17 AM
Originally posted by Fauryn78@Feb 16 2005, 12:18 PM

Also did anyone else forget that Jill and Jon have a son? Apparently he&#39;ll be making an appearance soon..... guess he&#39;ll be like 21 :rolleyes:

wasn&#39;t there son Billy. He was gonna marry Mac until he found out they were cousins and left town &#39;casue he couldn&#39;t take being there anymore&#39;

My curreent question is how did Phylis get Dru&#39;s paternity test results??
and Jill is soo worng for handcuffing poor Katherine to the bed

Now all I need is Victor jr to return. He and Victor will start a new company to take down Nick and has become the evil dictator he claims to loathe

**I need a link to a spoiler site cause i can&#39;t take all this waiting mess..**

any thoughts.. :pop:

Fauryn78
02-24-2005, 04:17 AM
Originally posted by Jams+Feb 23 2005, 08:17 PM-->
wasn&#39;t there son Billy. He was gonna marry Mac until he found out they were cousins and left town &#39;casue he couldn&#39;t take being there anymore&#39;

[/b]

OOPS!!! I have no idea how I forgot that Billy is their son... Out of sight out of mind I guess...my bad.

Originally posted by Jams@Feb 23 2005, 08:17 PM
My curreent question is how did Phylis get Dru&#39;s paternity test results??

Phyllis was eavesdropping when Dru got the call about the paternity test being in, and when she wasn&#39;t looking, Phyllis looked at Dru&#39;s phone to find out where and when the test would be sent. When it was delivered, Phyllis was there and she signed Olivia&#39;s name...

<!--QuoteBegin-Jams@Feb 23 2005, 08:17 PM
Now all I need is Victor jr to return. He and Victor will start a new company to take down Nick and has become the evil dictator he claims to loathe

Yeah, I am anxiously awaiting "Jr&#39;s" return also..... that&#39;ll throw Nick for a loop.

awren
02-24-2005, 12:18 PM
Phyllis needed to get that "pizza parlor&#39; beatdown like on the other thread. Why would she put herself in other people&#39;s business like that? Shouldn&#39;t she be at a PTA meeting or getting her son&#39;s hair cut? She needs a man so she can leave them other folks alone. Is JT getting on anyone else&#39;s nerves? Could just be me. I&#39;d love to see Victor walk up to his bedroom to change and find Bobby and Nikki there tearin&#39; it up. Brittany wants JT anyway. Is Nick going to give Jabott back to Jack or was he planning to keep it? Glroia needs to shut her face. Working behind the counter at Krystal&#39;s doesn&#39;t make her an expert at business, then again Brad was a pool cleaner and Nikki was a stripper, so :dunno:

Fauryn78
02-24-2005, 05:51 PM
why aren&#39;t phyllis and gaymon together still??? what happened w/ that?

Jams
02-26-2005, 08:34 AM
Okay so it&#39;s Neil&#39;s kid... i think the drama is him wondering why he needs a paternity test for his kid

Where are the regular watchers at??

I know a lil bit ago somebody posted a spoiler website.. does anybody have the url

awren
02-26-2005, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by Fauryn78@Feb 24 2005, 12:51 PM
why aren&#39;t phyllis and gaymon together still??? what happened w/ that?

Phyllis and Damon broke up when they were going thru that attempted murder thing. Plus Damon&#39;s ex wife (and baby mama) came to GC. I&#39;m still tripping about Nick trying to buy up Jabott&#39;s debt. What was his plan? was he gonna give it back to the Abbotts? Why is Lily spending so much time with Daniel? Will they ever pair this actress with a young black man? I&#39;m sick of the paternity storyline. I wish they&#39;d go to LLanview and get Vicki back ;)

mocha22
02-26-2005, 09:07 PM
Now that the paternity test is in, Who do you think fathered Lily? :dunno:
I think it&#39;s Malcome.

any thoughts . . . . . ?

Jams
02-26-2005, 09:15 PM
My sis saw a cover of a magazine saying that Neil was the father but the &#39;drama was far from over&#39;. I think the ish will hit the fan when he finds out about dru and malcom, how else would they explain needing a paternity test?

Fauryn78
02-27-2005, 05:04 AM
Originally posted by awren@Feb 26 2005, 02:34 PM
I&#39;m still tripping about Nick trying to buy up Jabott&#39;s debt. What was his plan? was he gonna give it back to the Abbotts?

he did it so his father&#39;s services would no longer be needed at Jabott... He was basically trying to get victor to stop working so he (victor) could spend more time with nikki........ I am glad victor put nick in his place though....

mocha22
02-27-2005, 05:08 AM
I am really starting not to like Nick. I just want to give him a back hand slap across the face. He&#39;s so disrespectful.

mocha22
03-02-2005, 07:29 AM
If there are 2 tests, neil cannot be the father. I think they got the wrong one. What do you think is going to happen next?

redhead1234
03-02-2005, 07:36 PM
The parenity storyline is so dumb. Why would you send out two different set of results and not know which is Neil&#39;s results and which is Malcolm&#39;s. Crazy.

lovelyone
03-02-2005, 07:56 PM
The paternity storyline is really dumb and being drawn out way too long.

When did Lily and Daniel become such good friends?

Lily is th nosiest teenager... oh no she&#39;s&#39; not Cassie is.

Drucilla has had on the same outfit for about two weeks.

Phyllis needs to get a life or maybe she should spend some time in jail.

Victor and Nikki need to have an open relationship where they can see other people so they want have to get divorced.

Olivia needs to prescribe Ashley medication because that girl is crazy. Ashley should share those pills with Jill because she is out of control.

I want to see Billy, Lil Nate, and Paul&#39;s son.

shelek
03-02-2005, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by redhead1234@Mar 2 2005, 02:36 PM
The parenity storyline is so dumb. Why would you send out two different set of results and not know which is Neil&#39;s results and which is Malcolm&#39;s. Crazy.

If they&#39;re two tests, I was thinking Dru planned on showing Malcolm whichever test result was not a match. That really doesn&#39;t make any sense either, though. Like you said this storyline is just dumb. Just when you think they can&#39;t stretch out a storyline any longer, they find a way to top themselves.

ladycat81
03-03-2005, 12:00 AM
I&#39;m sick of the paternity storyline too :doh

I think the Lily/Daniel thing is interesting considering how their mothers hate each other.

In real life Phyllis would&#39;ve gotten a serious beatdown the way she gets up in all these Black women&#39;s buisness.

What happened to the fine doctor Olivia was dating?

Jams
03-03-2005, 12:36 AM
so they STILL haven&#39;t revealed the father???

Wow I didn&#39;t think they&#39;d take this long....
Already dislike Nick... still patiently awaiting Victor Jr&#39;s return

Fauryn78
03-04-2005, 07:34 PM
Y&R is a mess.....

Nikki and Bobby just need to get it on already.... and with JT catching them kissing....er uhmm..... SLOBBING EACH OTHER DOWN.....well, the ish is about to hit the fan.

and is it me or is Nikki really starting to AGE...

I&#39;m not even going to touch the stupid paternity storyline.

ETA: "slobbing each other down" cause that&#39;s what was really happening - def. not an innocent kiss..... :icon_headshake:

Fauryn78
03-07-2005, 05:04 PM
AAAAAWWWW MAYNE!!!! So they are going to let Malcom be the daddy....

Ha!

Now he&#39;s going to run and tell everybody and ruin the family.

awren
03-08-2005, 02:00 AM
That trick Drucilla is after my man :Angry_boese008: . Erybody already know I&#39;m the only baby mama in GC. She better back down.

Anywho------
All I can say is Phyllis gonna need a rear view mirror to watch her back. Now she know she done killed a man and now Drucilla gonna have to tell it all. Phyllis is going to jail for real this time.

Where&#39;s Chris? Are her and Danny on the Botox Blues tour? Where dey at?

redhead1234
03-09-2005, 04:34 PM
I missed it. Who did Phyllis kill? And is Dru really wanting Malcolm?

canadiana
03-16-2005, 12:01 AM
Does anyone know if Y&R is bringing in a new Victoria??? They keep talking about her in the show like she&#39;s gonna come back. I like the old one (Heather Tom) but she&#39;s on One Life To Live.

canadiana
03-18-2005, 09:41 PM
I sooooo don&#39;t like the new Victoria :icon_headshake: It takes me a while to get used to new people on soaps. Especially if they&#39;re taking the place of an old character <_<

awren
03-30-2005, 01:14 PM
I like the new Victoria, but I know that Tori Spelling would have been much better.

Sharon needs to be shot. While she&#39;s out playing corporate Barbie, her kids are a mess! :icon_headshake: When she told Cassie that she needed to be home when her brother got done with practice, I could have reached out and shook Sharon through the television. Dag Sharon, that&#39;s your job!!! :Angry_boese008:
Does Phyllis have an ounce of good sense left. First she was all in Dru&#39;s kool aid. Now she done gone and messed with Nick and Vikki. Phyllis needs an old fashion, throw back, a$$ kicking (pardon the French).

Gloria, Gloria, Gloria :icon_headshake:

redhead1234
03-30-2005, 03:38 PM
I don&#39;t like the new Mac either, looks to old.

canadiana
03-30-2005, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by redhead1234@Mar 30 2005, 09:38 AM
I don&#39;t like the new Mac either, looks to old.

IA. It&#39;s like Mac went from being 20 to suddenly being 30 :icon_headshake:

Tenkei
03-30-2005, 07:05 PM
:lol:

awren
03-31-2005, 11:50 AM
IA. It&#39;s like Mac went from being 20 to suddenly being 30

At least this one doesn&#39;t frown in every scene. Phyllis needs some tragedy to befall her. Perhaps Danny can snitch to Detective Blackmon that she killed Daniel&#39;s dad. Maybe she can be fired from Newman for wearing teen prom clothes to work. What happened to Diane and the baby. They just left GC without a word. I&#39;m sure he&#39;s at that quickie aging Swiss school and will return full grown after Labor Day.

Gloria, Gloria, Gloria :huh: :icon_headshake: I have the feeling that Ashley will be the one kicked to the curb by her daddy.

canadiana
03-31-2005, 02:24 PM
:lol: @ Det. Blackmon. I think Webber is kinda cute. I hate how Phyllis is so flippant with Nick, while Dru is "yes massah....oops.....yes sir, no sir"

And Damon and his ex-wife....I think they look cute together. I love her makeup. She always looks dewy and fresh.

I really hope something bad happens with Sharon...she in erryone&#39;s bidness while she doesn&#39;t have a clue about her daughter....

NaturalLove
03-31-2005, 04:37 PM
I don&#39;t like the new Mac or the old Mac. Old Mac was so expressionless. I don&#39;t like the idea of a new Victoria either.

Will John stay with Gloria?

Why does Cassie look so homely even with makeup and trampy clothes?

morena23
03-31-2005, 04:40 PM
GLORIA IS WITH JOHN??

EWWWWWWW.. ISN&#39;T HE 127 YEARS OLD?

canadiana
03-31-2005, 04:47 PM
:lol: :lol:

lovelyone
02-08-2006, 07:30 PM
bump. :) I am a Y@R junkie so I decided to bump up this thread? I think the new Lily is going to fit right into her role. She is very pretty.

cmesweet
02-08-2006, 10:46 PM
I&#39;m sick of hearing about Danny!

NaturalLove
02-09-2006, 07:55 PM
bump. :) I am a Y@R junkie so I decided to bump up this thread? I think the new Lily is going to fit right into her role. She is very pretty.
[/b]

I really like the new Lily too. She looks like she really could be Drew and Neil&#39;s (or Malcom&#39;s) child unlike the other girl.

So is that Colleen out there talking to Daniel? If so, I like the other Colleen better. She looked like Brad whereas this one looks more like Tracy.

I don&#39;t get to watch Y&R very much. What&#39;s up with Nick and Phyllis?

ladycat81
02-09-2006, 09:07 PM
I like the new Lily too. She actually looks Black. Not that the other girl didn&#39;t look Black, but I just think she looked more like whatever the other half of her ethnicity is.

lovelyone
02-17-2006, 05:49 PM
NaturalLove, Nick and Phyllis are having an affair. They don&#39;t even have a reason they are just kicking it.

I guess the whole Abbott clan is gonna get charged with something. Gloria is out of control. I guess she has that whip appeal because John won&#39;t let her go.

GoldyLocs
02-17-2006, 06:39 PM
More than just having an affair, Nick and Phyllis seem to be out of control! Moreover, Nick seems to be jealous of Jack. I&#39;m sick of Phyllis and Jack... It&#39;s time for a shake up... I think Nick and Phyllis should get together and Sharon and Brad need to go on and get together.

I like the old Colleen better too... I agree that this newer one looks more like Tracy. This girl is a piece of work too.

Uh, looks like Mac may be preggers. Not good.... Her man acts like he still has feelings for Colleen.

Hey you all... Have you noticed how light Dru&#39;s skin is getting? Man, I&#39;m not hating because I love the girl&#39;s character... I&#39;ve also heard her speak and she&#39;s a down sista but she must be doing something to lighten her skin... I recall Dru from wayyyyyy back in the day when she was on the soap and couldn&#39;t read. She was a brown colored sista then...

Anyway, Miss Dru was wearing that dress, hat, coat and gloves to death yesterday! Her fashion is mostly right on time!

Gotta get ready for today&#39;s episode.... :)

Moderator V
02-17-2006, 09:25 PM
10-page limit reached