PDA

View Full Version : Bumble and Bumble shampoos?... other products?

Nubiyan
01-29-2003, 03:02 PM
After hearing all the raves, the PJ in me just had to find out if the BB leave in was available in my area. And, to my surprise, I can buy it at a salon right up the street!

So, since I'm going shopping, I was wondering if anyone had had success with any of the other BB products. Specifically, I'm looking for a good moisturizing shampoo to clarify every month to 6 weeks (I'm a no-pooer).

So, anyone, had luck with anything else made by B&B?

TIA!

BlackOnyx03
01-29-2003, 05:32 PM
No luck for me with the BB Leave-In Conditioner. I bought two small $5 trial sizes, but I wasn't that impressed. I'm still looking for my leave-in....

Curlicious
01-29-2003, 05:45 PM
I don't use any of them but I would recommend getting samples of Gentle shampoo and Alojoba shampoo. You can either buy the tiny bottle or sometimes the salon has sample packets. Especially since you're buying something already, they'll be more prone to give you samples. When I bought my liter of leave-in, I got lots of good sample packs. Too bad I gave them all away!

Nubiyan
01-29-2003, 09:35 PM
The PJ in me says, "Yippee!"

I'm now the owner of a little bottle of BB leave-in and a couple of packs of shampoo and conditioner samples. :)

Nuibyan

Curlicious
01-30-2003, 01:04 AM
Let us know how it turns out!

Nubiyan
01-30-2003, 11:30 AM
Y'all....OOohhhhhhhhhh

I think I may be in love. Used the BB leave-in last night. Had to blow dry my hair. Moisture was locked in -- not greasiness -- moisture. I hope it works just as well when I let it air dry (which is what I usually do).

But, so far, REALLY good :D

silvi
02-01-2003, 12:20 AM
Has anyone tried the styling wax...

EarthTones
02-04-2003, 02:25 AM
I, too, am now on the b&b bandwagon. The moisture retention from the leave-in is wonderful. I used the leave-in yesterday on damp hair (as opposed to sopping wet) and it acted like a styling product. My curls were defined and not frizzy! I am still looking for a non-crunchy, non flaking gel to give it a little hold, but that stuff is great! I put it in my hair at 5:30 this morning when I was getting ready for work and my hair is still soft here at 10:25pm.

I tried a the super-rich conditioner...it was okay. I will use it as a deep conditioner.

Anyone use any of the styling products? Grooming creme? Styling creme?