PDA

View Full Version : Nappturality Member In Baltimore Becoming Stylist

Brit
06-09-2003, 02:43 AM
Hi Girls! I just wanted to let you know that I am just about finished my natural hair stylist training and looking to take on some clients. I am in Baltimore so if interested, please give me a call. Peace and Light

Brit
bcb@speakeasy.net

Jewells
06-10-2003, 01:06 AM
Good luck and much Success :thumbsup:

Brit
06-11-2003, 02:45 PM

naturalme22
06-11-2003, 03:27 PM
:thumbsup: good luck brit ... i am in the b-more area, and am looking for a stylist..... not just one who'll make me look good, but to also take care of my hair, and not charge me my whole pay check to do so.... so, let me know where u are located and i just may get in touch with u!!!! congrats!!! also i am a licensed make-up artist ...if by some chance u publish your work in the future in a hair magazine.... maybe we can work together.... :afro: just a thought!!!

napptical1
06-13-2003, 05:46 PM
Brit and naturalme,

Should I ever marry, I know who to call for hair and makeup. That is good to know.

Keep in touch. Would love to meet you at the next gathering. ARe you ladies doing the DC Carribean Carnival?

naturalme22
06-13-2003, 06:00 PM
:afro: i sure am gurl... if u go to the b-more nappturals forum u will find out some stuff.. im trying to carpool, but folks ain't trying to let me knwo so i will probably just go with someone else unless u guys wanna hook up and go... :afro:
let a sistah know whassup!!!

Brit
06-13-2003, 06:19 PM
I never miss a carribean festival that is in the tri state area. So if you girls want to carpool, that's what's up. I always with a group of ppl anyway. Just let me know. B)