PDA

View Full Version : "Aging Gracefully with Robin Mcgraw"

Reflection Journey
12-08-2004, 08:24 AM
I know there are so many topics about Aloe Vera Gel. Apparently, we nappturals are not the only one whose's using it. Check out this link
www.janetharris.com . Robin swear by these product. Tell me what you think. The product are expensive. But do take a look.

www.janetharris.com

AJoyrnee
12-08-2004, 03:20 PM
LOL You beat me! I was gonna really hit this one up, girl!

I watch Dr. Phil almost religiously while I prepare for classes and this morning was interesting.

I think today's show was alright; I might have to write them and tell them that they need to expand into the ethnic audience and get the women over 50 from the Essence magazines! Those women aged BEYOND grace! Those women Essence highlights are GORGEOUS!!!!!!! And look YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARS younger!

Feepee, I know, uses Aloe Vera gel on her face so I knew about that...

However, when they were talking about the powder or juice from Aloe Vera, I have never heard of that!

:pop:

Learn something new every day!

AJoyrnee
:wub:

Reflection Journey
12-08-2004, 08:17 PM
Yes, i total agree they could've pick some better candiates. I knew about Feepee using the Aloe Vera gel on her face too. But what caught my ears was the powder juice also.

I think today's show was alright; I might have to write them and tell them that they need to expand into the ethnic audience and get the women over 50 from the Essence magazines! Those women aged BEYOND grace! Those women Essence highlights are GORGEOUS!!!!!!! And look YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARS younger!

Feepee, I know, uses Aloe Vera gel on her face so I knew about that...

However, when they were talking about the powder or juice from Aloe Vera, I have never heard of that!

ZenDiva
12-18-2004, 12:58 AM
I am so sorry I missed that particular show...thank you for posting the JHarris link..

Whew! it is expensive...the lotus balm & aloe powder will probably be my first purchase...

If you ladies order ..please share your results ...I'll do the same ! :afro:

Happy Holidays
Zen Diva :wub: