PDA

View Full Version : Baby Momma Drama

Jewells
06-20-2003, 05:22 PM
Has anyone read this? I was not impressed at all. The last few pages were the best, however, the ending was expected.

Na
06-22-2003, 12:20 AM
While Carl is a talented writer I haven't read "Baby Momma Drama". I was disappointed in his book before that "Married Men".

His first book was great though.

Jazitones
06-22-2003, 12:31 AM
I am such a big fan of Carl Webber. I loved his book Baby Momma Drama and Married Men. I also read another one of his book but I can't remember the name right now. :thumbsup:

Knottygal
06-23-2003, 05:08 AM
I haven't read this but I have heard much talk about it :o

wannabnatural
06-30-2003, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by Jazitones@Jun 21 2003, 11:31 PM
I am such a big fan of Carl Webber. I loved his book Baby Momma Drama and Married Men. I also read another one of his book but I can't remember the name right now. :thumbsup:
:D I am a Carl Weber fan as well. The first book I read from him was Married Men, then I read Baby Mama Drama and now I am reading his first book Looking for Luv. I felt bad that I had these books sitting on my bookshelf for so long. He is a good writer very funny.

njnaturalgirl
07-24-2003, 03:48 PM
Hello Everyone,

I'm reading this book now, I can't really get into it. First of all every page is a cruse word. I have read some of his other books which were good, but i'm not feeling this book.

Jewells
07-24-2003, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by njnaturalgirl@Jul 24 2003, 02:48 PM
Hello Everyone,

I'm reading this book now, I can't really get into it. First of all every page is a cruse word. I have read some of his other books which were good, but i'm not feeling this book.
I thought the same thing. Keep reading. I want to see how you feel once it's done. That was my first time reading any of his work and I must say that I don't plan on buying any more.

nzinga
08-06-2003, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by Jazitones@Jun 21 2003, 07:31 PM
I am such a big fan of Carl Webber. I loved his book Baby Momma Drama and Married Men.
Me too! :thumbsup:

Saundus
01-15-2004, 01:57 AM
I am a Carl Weber fan, but I didn't like this one as much as I liked his first book. There are too many curse words in it, but overall it was a good read. I have yet to read Married Men.

Jazitones
07-12-2006, 10:17 AM
Has anyone read "So you call yourself a man" by Carl Webber?

Barklel
07-12-2006, 12:33 PM
I've read ALL of his books.... he's very very entertaining..... His last book(So You Call Yourself A Man) was very good.... very good twists and quite shocking moments...... I'll continue reading his books...

Baby Momma Drama was hilarious... Carl Weber's very animated when he writes.....

Has anyone read La Jill Hunts books?.... she's one of Carl's discoveries... GREAT books. Drama Queen, No More Drama and the last one Shoulda, Coulda, Woulda....... she uses the same characters, but deal with cousins, friends, etc.... must reads.

Darrien Lee is my ALL time favorite "All that and a bag of chips" was very good... the first book that had me emotional - made me want to chuck it clear across the room when I was done..... her stories continue as well, I'm reading When Hell Freezes Over right - another continuation......