PDA

View Full Version : Bikini Wax

jazzychic
12-16-2004, 06:00 AM
I am thinking about getting a bikini wax and am a little nervous. :( .do you ladies have any experience in this? do share....

ajargon
12-26-2004, 02:43 PM
I have had one done. I am about to go get a brazilian. Best words of advice are, dont' do it b4 your period, the pain will be more intense,make sure you have atleast 1/4 inch of hair minium,take a pain reliever like asprin or excederine, if you can't do the asprin take an aleve. This will help with any discomfort aftward,exfoliate b4 and wait a day or two afterward, to combat any ingrowns, use hydrocortozone or skin tend if you are prone to ingrowns. If you can bring a set of headphones to play relaxing music while you wait and during the process to help you calm down if you are still anxious. That is all that I can remember at this moment. ENJOY! It's so much better then shaving daily!

stillwater09
12-29-2004, 06:31 AM
I've done it, as well as brazilian, and a wax hurts...just know that...it's nothing you can't get through, and with a pro it doesn't last long. i wouldn't get another brazilian just because i don't need all that hair gone lol...bikini waxes are convenient and worth the pain IMO.

Cia
12-29-2004, 06:39 AM
I got a bikini wax years ago. First off it hurt like the dickens then I ended up with hair bumps :blink: My skin is very sensitive.

My suggestion?....try it for your self so you can come up with your own conclusion. Peace

davida9737
12-31-2004, 08:08 PM
Bikini Waxes - They do hurt, but its SO worth it. I love the look afterwards and its SO convenient. It lasts quite a while too. Go for it!

Natural Kinks
01-06-2005, 02:22 AM
Not sure if you already shave but using a lady electric shaver will get cha too. It's not painful at all and you can shave pretty close.