PDA

View Full Version : Neutrogena Advanced Solutions Facial Peel

Ameka
12-16-2004, 02:54 PM
Hey Ya'll, has anyone tried this? If so, let me know what your results were.

Hamira
12-17-2004, 05:43 PM
I've used it and I think it's great. My skin glows, my marks look softened and less visible and my pores are also less visible. All in all a very good product. Just beforewarned it contains mushroom and mushroom byproducts, so if you are allergic, stay away.

Ameka
12-18-2004, 03:39 AM
Thanks Delushious! I picked this up before I received your response and it did OK. Nothing to write home about. Maybe I didn't put enough on. I did put a really thin coat on, so maybe next time I will thicken it up.. Although, my skin wasn't as oily as usualy today. So, we shall see!

Thanks again!

macgirl
12-18-2004, 03:50 AM
I have been using this for 1 week. So far my skin is softer and the texture has improved. So far so good. I do have some discoloration I'm hoping to even out. I'll give it a solid month to see if it helps to even my skin tone.

marissasensei
12-18-2004, 05:53 PM
I've been using this for about three weeks, and I can definitely tell a difference. I'm using it to help fade some old acne scars, and it's working well for that. I've used the Avon 2-step peel and microdermabrasion scrub, and the Neutrogena peel is a much better product, IMO.

macgirl
12-19-2004, 05:36 AM
I used the Avon too and I agree that the Neutrogena product is much better and cheaper to boot!

pookeylou
12-29-2004, 01:05 AM
I am using it. Starting for the first time tonight and documenting the progress in a new skin care album. I will let you know how I like it.