PDA

View Full Version : Nj Nappies

agf1908
06-22-2003, 12:54 PM
I am going to be moving from MD at the end of July to central Jersey to begin med school in Piscataway. Where do you ladies in central Jersey get your naps done? :)

noname
06-22-2003, 02:29 PM
Check out the naptural hair services board :D

dedicated
06-24-2003, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by agf1908@Jun 22 2003, 07:54 AM
I am going to be moving from MD at the end of July to central Jersey to begin med school in Piscataway. Where do you ladies in central Jersey get your naps done? :)
I live in Central NJ and I'm looking for a place to get my hair done. I think that most people go to Newark, but I don't know where. If you find a place, please post the name and address! Thanks! ;)

Jamilla
06-25-2003, 01:22 AM
Hey!!!!

I was wondering the same thing! I'll be moving to the same area in the fall to get my doctorate in School Psych at Rutgers.

I'm still transitioning, but I wanted to chop this summer so I could get used to my hair and kind of know what I'm doing before I get there. I live in Philly, so I figured worst come to worst I'll just have to get my hair done when I come home. I PMed Nedjetti of Nedjetti's House of Peace, but she wasn't sure how far she was from Rutgers.

I did my undergrad in Baltimore. I've been checking the boards and it seems like there are a number of nice salons down there.

Wait a minute agf1908. I just peeped all the connections - Piscataway/New Brunswick, Baltimore, and 1908! SKEE-WEE, soror!