PDA

View Full Version : 2 things you hate people to do

blackempress
12-18-2004, 01:42 PM
Hey something just recently happened on this site and I want to know at least 2 or more things you hate people to say or do to you.

I hate people to assume things about me when they don't know me
I hate when I'm trying to voice my opinion no one wants to listen after I've listened to theirs

What about yall? What makes yall :angry:

Ebony
12-18-2004, 01:51 PM
Uhm, If this is personal there's always PM. And yes I am referring to the ANTM thread.

:mellow:

blackempress
12-18-2004, 01:57 PM
No its not personal cause I already dealt with that man. Its just something to get others opinion. What I had to say was said.I bigger than that. :D

Ebony
12-18-2004, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by blackempress@Dec 18 2004, 08:57 AM
No its not personal cause I already dealt with that man. Its just something to get others opinion.

Okey dokey

ThisIsKia
12-18-2004, 02:06 PM
#1 This thing right here <----> :rolleyes:

#2 When the OP asks you to name one thing and folks always have to disregard that by listing 12 or so. Follow the rules, dammit or at least stick close to them!

#3 Condescending tones taken with a poster when a simple yes/no/ignore would suffice.

flybutter
12-18-2004, 02:13 PM
1. Lie

2. Go on a long azz rant - can you keep it to a paragraph, please!

blackempress
12-18-2004, 02:13 PM
I gat ya. I see where ya comming from

BrownsuggaDIVA
12-18-2004, 02:46 PM
On NP

1...use :rolleyes: just to spite someone

2...come in a thread PROCLAIMING oh what they "wouldnt do" as if they are walking around with a clean slate. (one does not always know what they will do when in a certain predicament)

in real LIFE (moving people)

1...spit in trash cans

2...put an "r" in excuse ----->excuRse me :huh:

SexyMocha304
12-18-2004, 05:01 PM
1. Talk about me behind my back. If u got something to say, then just say it right in front of me.

2. People who make assumptions about me. When u assume u make an...well, ya&#39;ll know the rest.

vinny_46
12-19-2004, 02:09 AM
1.When people complain about what they don&#39;t like about other people and things they&#39;ve done, to know avail.

2. When hamsters talk about me behind my back.

I wish they&#39;d say that ish to my face!!

:icon_twak:

meagan22
12-19-2004, 04:55 AM
1) accuse me of not having feelings. :( <_<

2) project their bullshivisms onto me.

3) people who don&#39;t pay full attention to something that they plan to disagree with

I&#39;ll probably think of more later

Shanna
12-19-2004, 05:34 AM
1. "do you" <_<

2. :horse:

3. suspicious threads :icon_eek13:

Geminibrown78
12-19-2004, 06:31 AM
When people are walking in front of you in - say, the mall - and just stop in the middle of the ailse. Either move to the side and stop or keep it movin!

DaisysHair
12-19-2004, 06:45 AM
1. It really urks me when people bite down onto their fork or spoon while they are eating so much so that you hear a clinking sound in their mouth. WOW, I really hate that.

2. I also can&#39;t stand it when people lie to me although they know that I already know the truth. WOW, this really pisses me off. :D

Laluna
12-19-2004, 07:19 AM
~Tailgate me

~Underestimate me

librarising
12-19-2004, 11:40 PM
1) Mood swings

2) Refuse to say things to my face, even after I&#39;ve asked what they think about something that I do/have done.

PrincessDrRe
12-20-2004, 04:16 AM
Tell me to stop biting my fingernails because it&#39;s a nasty habit, but you smoking a cig.

Yep - that gets my goat.

:pop:

NyckeiXXIV
12-20-2004, 10:19 AM
On NP:
1. "do you" -- ITA Shanna... I hate it too, girl.
2. People who post redundant things. At least try to skim the rest of the posts BEFORE you post. That way you can add something new, exciting and RELEVENT.

IRL:
1. People who betray others.
2. People who plot on others for their own nefarious purposes.

One Love,
Nyckei

QueenLocks
12-23-2004, 12:37 PM
IRL:
People say I&#39;m crazy/stupid or something is wrong with you! {just because I don&#39;t like what THEY Like!} yeah, that&#39;s what make me, Original, Unique! and Individual....

Take my kindness for weakness.
{When I stand my ground, they get their ego smashed in!}

ITA @ PrincessDrRE

I don&#39;t have problems w/Nappturality.... well only when the site is down! {especially after typing my post!} :doh:

Jazitones
12-23-2004, 12:54 PM
People who take my kindness for my weakness. :angry: As for NP, couldn&#39;t hate things on the board, because it&#39;s what it is a board/internet. Sorry ya&#39;ll I really don&#39;t take too many things personal. :P I&#39;ve been told I can be a real b*tch when I want to be so I really don&#39;t show it on NP. catch me in person, yes I bad, who&#39;s bad I&#39;m bad! :lol: :lol:

Wait I take that back, What I am hating right now is the Board going down 10 times a day, after we were told the updates would fix those problems. :angry: There I said it :blush:

OOP&#39;s forgot a big one. I hate nosey azz people.

scrappydoo
12-26-2004, 12:24 AM
1) I hate it when people constantly complain about themselves and/or insult themselves. This is usually concerning weight, looks, or intelligence.
You don&#39;t look that bad, get over it. You&#39;re not that dumb, get over it.

meagan22
12-26-2004, 05:25 AM
Originally posted by librarising@Dec 19 2004, 06:40 PM
1) Mood swings

I hate that too. But what I really hate is when people down-play their instability by calling it "moodyness". If you go from super happy to on the verge of tears in less than two minutes and nothing severe happened (i.e. a relative died, etc.) then you are not just moody. You&#39;re unstable and you need psychological help. <_<

when people talk about me like I&#39;m not even in the room :rolleyes:

passive-aggressive "confrontations". If something really bothers you that much then just say so. I understand not wanthing to hurt someone&#39;s feelings, but beating around the bush doesn&#39;t solve anything. <_<

dejalove26
12-26-2004, 05:35 AM
when people say they are going to do something and they don&#39;t and don&#39;t even have the courtesy to call and let you know they can&#39;t do it.

people that say i have no reason to lie when asked if they lied about something...like you need a reason in order to tell a lie

people that tell me i&#39;m mean just because I don&#39;t walk around with a big cheese grin on my face all day.

indigo2
12-26-2004, 05:27 PM
2...come in a thread PROCLAIMING oh what they "wouldnt do" as if they are walking around with a clean slate. (one does not always know what they will do when in a certain predicament)
this is so true! I wish people would realize how easy it is for this to happen. No one is above reproach.

NP:
any type of us vs them mentality. Whether its permie/natural, naptural/natural, loced/free I came to this site to get away from that mess!

overly reactive posters. Somone writes a 3 sentence statement that is obviously not negative, and the OP goes off for like 3 paragraphs and each paragraph has like 20 sentences.

posters who have no life and make napturality out to be more than it is or should be :icon_headshake:

IRL

I absolutely HATE tailgaters. Why should I go faster, get a ticket, spoile my flawless (yes flawless) record, just because you want to do 90 in a 35. And I&#39;m doin 50! Go around!! Or back off!

Reckless drivers. Contrary to what you may believe, the laws of physics and gravity do apply to you :shocker:

Azure
12-27-2004, 12:55 AM
People who mispronounce my name! Either they don&#39;t take the time to read it off the paper (it&#39;s said EXACTLY as it is spelled) or they come back after I&#39;ve TOLD them my name and they STILL say it wrong! I can cut you slack for the former but DEFINITELY not the latter....I think it&#39;s ridiculous that you don&#39;t think enough of me to get my name right!!

Azure <_<

Kadeepoo
12-27-2004, 04:41 AM
Originally posted by scrappydoo+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(scrappydoo)</div>
I hate it when people constantly complain about themselves and/or insult themselves. This is usually concerning weight, looks, or intelligence.[/b]
And they don&#39;t do anything about it (if it can be changed)

<!--QuoteBegin-Azure
People who mispronounce my name!

Same here! My name consists of TWO simple syllables but the way people have trouble with it you&#39;d think it had 17.

carlaw78
12-27-2004, 05:36 AM
:icon_eek13: People who interrupt me when I&#39;m talking to someone else- THAT IS SO RUDE, DIDN&#39;T YO MAMA TEACH U TO SAY EXCUSE ME??

Nastiness, when you see a person sneeze in thier hand or pick their nose and then they try to shake someone else&#39;s hand...( I am known for calling a person out for that one)

Me:
Ewwwwwww...didn&#39;t you just sneeze in your hand and you are going in right mind knowingly shake that person&#39;s hand

Nasty Person <_< :( :angry:

Me:
Don&#39;t be mad, that&#39;s just straight nasty yo.....

jaguar_03
12-27-2004, 05:44 AM
:afro: NP:

~When people post topics invoking some type of response, but either never reply or go off b/c they don&#39;t get their desired response.

~When the site is down.

~ The redundancy of some topics (If I never read a ANTM or Eva or Yaya or Beyonce or __fill in the blank__ thread that is fine by me!!!)

IRL:

~ Bad a** kids... please, someone teach them some manners (mother, father, aunt, grandparents, somebody!).

~ People who chew with their mouth open. :icon_eek13:

~ Pessimistic people (If I wanted to hear negativity all the time, I would just watch the news!)

Jazitones
10-11-2007, 05:58 AM
Oh I can&#39;t believe I found this thread. :lol:

I saw this man this morning digging his nose to pull a bugger out and put it in his mouth. Oh my GOD! :puke2: I hate to see that nasty mess. I don&#39;t think I can eat my breakfast this morning.

:afro: NP:

~ Bad a** kids... please, someone teach them some manners (mother, father, aunt, grandparents, somebody!).

~ People who chew with their mouth open. :icon_eek13:

~ Pessimistic people (If I wanted to hear negativity all the time, I would just watch the news!)
[/b]

Me too Girl!

PHATDOO
10-11-2007, 07:42 AM
NP:
Members who feel like what they say is FACT/LAW.

The dripping sarcasm that is displayed when a member response to an OP.

IRL:

People who stare at me and when I look at them, they turn their heads. When I look away, they start staring again. WTH?

People who curse all the time. Every other word is a curse. Don&#39;t care where they are or who is around.

Queencece
10-11-2007, 08:13 AM
People who are dishonest.
People who throw things from the past or things that they "helped" me do in my face. :Angry: just thinking about it!

Neosoul
10-11-2007, 08:30 AM
IRL:

* People who lie.

* People who misuse others because they&#39;re in positions of authority.

On NP:

* People who feel the need to always be sarcastic to get their point across or to belittle another poster.

* People who hide under smilies when said sarcasm is pointed out.

tigress0509
10-11-2007, 08:56 AM
IRL
People who ask me what I&#39;m reading while I&#39;m reading and then get mad when I just raise the book so they can read the cover. Especially on public transportation. I&#39;m reading to ignore you people! I don&#39;t know you, leave me alone!

People who only come up to about my shoulder or chin who nearly run into me walking by when there&#39;s plenty of room for them to get past me.

NP

Older members being flat out rude to newbies.

When people forget that not everyone knows as much about natural (let alone napptural) hair and get mad when others ask questions based on what they&#39;ve heard. This just means innocent questions. Not rude, fake questions.

Nappilocs
10-11-2007, 10:24 AM
IRL:
Gum popping. It looks and sounds disgusting, and it&#39;s rude.
When people use words like " mines" It&#39;s MINE people! and Brightskinned ( what the hell does that mean)

On NP
When people purposely try to belittle others.

The<strike> baiting</strike> threads about the why threads. For example Can someone please explain the why threads to me? Not that I have a problem with it, I just want to know why there are so many of them. I don&#39;t have a problem with them <_< I am just starting a whole new thread to get some clarity on whying, but I don&#39;t have a problem with it, really I don&#39;t. Doesn&#39;t that use up a lot of bandwith, not that I have a problem with it" :rolleyes:

Savvyone
10-11-2007, 10:42 AM
Vegetarians, Athletes and Doctors/Nurses who smoke, what sense does that make?? <_<

Folk who ALWAYS complain but NEVER do anything about it.... :boohoo:

Oh and one last one that I must get in....

Christians who follow their "Leaders" w/o ever referencing the Bible to see if their words are even true or of God in the first place.... :(

Cutie McPretty
10-11-2007, 11:00 AM
People who don&#39;t shower/bathe properly -- if at all.

People who don&#39;t shower/bathe properly -- if at all AND THEN spray perfume/cologne over their funk.

:puke2:

NappilyEvahAftah
10-11-2007, 11:17 AM
on NP:

People who don&#39;t communicate what they mean clearly, and then get ticked because people respond to what they wrote (instead of what they meant). Don&#39;t say "You know what I meant!", when it&#39;s impossible for me to know, because I&#39;m going by what you wrote and I&#39;m not psychic. Say what you mean, and if you fail to do that, clarify what you meant and move on. No hissy fits.

In Life:
Folks who feel the need to always speak their minds, under the guise of "keepin&#39; it real". Sometimes it&#39;s best to keep your feelings to yourself.

tinyspirals
10-11-2007, 07:58 PM
--People who say down right hurtfull things to you and try to justify that by saying "I&#39;m only trying to help you". There is a difference between constructive criticism, and just being down right mean.

From a EX asian associate of mine: You need to straighten your hair and wear more makeup. The whiter you look, the better.. I&#39;m just trying to help you out.

--People who all of a sudden talk nice to you, have a sweet conversation with you, get you smiling, and then WHAMMO!, they ask you for a big favor. Just cut to the chase...

Yekomod
10-11-2007, 08:34 PM
IRL

WHEN FOLK STOP TALKING , STARE & LOOK YOU UP AND DOWN WHEN YOU PASS BY, THEN WHEN YOUR GONE START LAUGHIN AND TALKIN AGAIN, I CAN STAND THAT...THESE HOODRATS ARE NOTORIOUS FOR THAT

CHICKS WITH BAD WEAVE, IT TRULY ERKS ME!! I STARE AT THIS GIRL IN FRONT ME IN CLASS EVERYDAY, TRYING TO FIGURE OUT IF SHE REALLY THINKS THAT THAT QUICK WEAVE LOOKS CUTE IN HER HEAD!!

AND FINALLY GUYS WHO GET MAD AND CURSE YOU OUT WHEN YOU DONT STOP TO TALK TO THEM!!( I DONT KNOW WHY THEY CALLIN ME A BI**H NOW, THEY STILL THINK IM CUTE!!)

ON NP

i really cant stand when the ppl on her chew out the new ppl, i dont think your really helping them on their road to natural hair, by chewing them out for questions they have. some ppl dont spend 8 hours a day trying to figure out what to ask or not to ask.

AND that darn 3.5 inch signature vertical length...lol i hate always having to resize my pictures!!

that is all....FOR NOW :)