PDA

View Full Version : What did Santa bring you for X-mas?

CatSuga
12-25-2004, 01:55 AM
A .55 ct. oval cut yellow diamond solitaire ring.

:P :Cool_049: :smil3f728e20478ac:

fefestyle
12-25-2004, 02:17 AM
Go Cat Go Cat Go Cat :lol:

So far Nothing but stay tuned...DH has been gone ALL day and came home with a truck full of $@#*. We traditionally wait until after Midnight to exchange gifts.....dang time is moving slow :(

Jina
12-25-2004, 03:05 AM
Well, Catsuga, go 'head with ya bad self! Santa got me some new running shoes. Now what exactly is he trying to say? lol (well, I actually bought them for myself) No SO or DH here.

Happy Holidays y'all!

Peace & Love

vinny_46
12-25-2004, 03:45 AM
Hey!! :o Aren't you supposed to wait until tomorrow morning?!? At least until 6AM.

Wow Catsuga, now that's a gift! ^_^

bluvember
12-25-2004, 03:56 AM
^_^ Fingers crossed, hoping for sumthin' similar. :wub:

ini
12-25-2004, 06:14 AM
nothing

eta: a ring :blush:

Peaches
12-25-2004, 06:21 AM
My four-year-old neighbor gave me a pair of bedroom shoes. I guess his mom felt bad about him always leaving trash and potato chip bags in my yard.

egan26
12-25-2004, 06:33 AM
My parents paid my car insurance which was due yesterday. And boy, do I appreciate that because that saved me a pretty penny.
Merry Christmas to me!!!

BeautifulButterfly
12-25-2004, 02:53 PM
My DH unexpectedly got me a really nice Movado watch! :D I love it. I had no idea he was gonna splurge like that!!!! I only got him a book and a video game...

-Felecia

bluephiyah
12-25-2004, 02:59 PM
a telescope! :)

mejayt
12-25-2004, 04:38 PM
My mom bought me CRAP! Nothing on my wish list. My two dads gave me money. I'm still alive so I am appreciative. Kinda bummed out because I wanted some gadgets. Oh well!

karmlkinks
12-25-2004, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by ini@Dec 25 2004, 12:14 AM
nothing

I second that. :(

Ebony
12-25-2004, 05:58 PM
-T-mobile Sidekick II (from mom)
-Flat Screen 17in monitor (from boyfriend)

pheonixphire
12-25-2004, 06:15 PM
screw santa :angry: ..i shot that fat basturd as he tried so rudely to crawl down my narrow chiminey..i am currently holdin the jolly jugghead hostage BEANTH my basment in the dugeon! :pointlaugh:
he keeps sayin i will never make thebad gurl list ever ifi let him go..but i aint tryin to hear that i told that sorry mofo not to show his fat red face around these parts ever again :icon_twak:
and dont even ask about those scurry a$$ raindeer he USED to have..he parked that bad boy in frontof my crib and got jacked..the stole rudolphs nose and somelil thugg baby is currently wearin it aroundhis neck..donnor and blitzon both jetted :bolt: but they got caught up with the dudes around the block and i saw them cheefin in the back of home boys car..
dasher, dancer, and prancer was drunk cuz the lil bad kid next door threw some jungle juice in thier lill jucie tray now they out there wildin out..throwin reaindeer poop at the passin cars like that isht is funny or something..i had to go out there twice and throw a boot at them to keep the bnoise down..
comet and cupid trippin on acid cuz they accidently found my secret dtash when they came in to try to dace thier fat lil basturd now they up ion the corner thinkin they can see through the wall..they dont even have thier eyes open..
and we not even gone say what got into nixon..that fool think he some kinda pimp or something..he took a hit of that fi'e $hit that donnor and blitzon was smokin now his hormones all screwed up i saw hit tryin to hit the nighbors dog from the back but dhe came out and saw him..so somehow he sweet talked he rlil panties off..
so yeah i managed to grinch chistmad this year..bet santa aint neva gone come the ghetto again <_<

erinm
12-25-2004, 06:45 PM
I got pearls, gloves, and a mixer :D. My family thinks I&#39;m Donna Reed :P

Niya
12-25-2004, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by pheonixphire@Dec 25 2004, 12:15 PM
screw santa :angry: ..i shot that fat basturd as he tried so rudely to crawl down my narrow chiminey..i am currently holdin the jolly jugghead hostage BEANTH my basment in the dugeon! :pointlaugh:
he keeps sayin i will never make thebad gurl list ever ifi let him go..but i aint tryin to hear that i told that sorry mofo not to show his fat red face around these parts ever again :icon_twak:
and dont even ask about those scurry a$$ raindeer he USED to have..he parked that bad boy in frontof my crib and got jacked..the stole rudolphs nose and somelil thugg baby is currently wearin it aroundhis neck..donnor and blitzon both jetted :bolt: but they got caught up with the dudes around the block and i saw them cheefin in the back of home boys car..
dasher, dancer, and prancer was drunk cuz the lil bad kid next door threw some jungle juice in thier lill jucie tray now they out there wildin out..throwin reaindeer poop at the passin cars like that isht is funny or something..i had to go out there twice and throw a boot at them to keep the bnoise down..
comet and cupid trippin on acid cuz they accidently found my secret dtash when they came in to try to dace thier fat lil basturd now they up ion the corner thinkin they can see through the wall..they dont even have thier eyes open..
and we not even gone say what got into nixon..that fool think he some kinda pimp or something..he took a hit of that fi&#39;e $hit that donnor and blitzon was smokin now his hormones all screwed up i saw hit tryin to hit the nighbors dog from the back but dhe came out and saw him..so somehow he sweet talked he rlil panties off..
so yeah i managed to grinch chistmad this year..bet santa aint neva gone come the ghetto again <_<

:shocker:
:unsure:
you and snoop can together to make a remix of that ghetto/ebonics Night Befo&#39; Chrissmas (yes say it just like that) a few posts down.

mrandmrsmer
12-25-2004, 08:50 PM
I didn&#39;t expect or ask for anything, but this afternoon, my husband surprised the hell out of me by presenting me with a copy of Jill Scott&#39;s Beautifully Human CD, which we are bumpin&#39; on our stereo as we speak!!!

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE YOU MR. MER!!!!!!!! :icon_heartpump: :icon_heartpump: :icon_heartpump:

Happy Holiday blessings everyone!

mrandmrsmer
12-25-2004, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by CatSuga@Dec 24 2004, 07:55 PM

Wachoutderenah!!!! You GO, girl! :D

mrandmrsmer
12-25-2004, 08:57 PM
Oh, yeh....as quiet as it&#39;s kept, I bought my husband a special gadget that he&#39;s been wanting to get all this year:

http://www.buyeverythingdirect.com/images/products/3087_B.jpg

I couldn&#39;t get it in time for X-mas, but it&#39;ll be here next week, and then, he&#39;ll get his surprise! :D Shhh....but don&#39;t tell him, tho! :lol:

bajanempress
12-25-2004, 09:16 PM
I got an MP3 player from my big bro- I looooooove him!

pheonixphire
12-25-2004, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by 1ntellect@Dec 25 2004, 02:35 PM
:shocker:
:unsure:
you and snoop can together to make a remix of that ghetto/ebonics Night Befo&#39; Chrissmas (yes say it just like that) a few posts down.

lol :D

undrea
12-25-2004, 10:45 PM
I got a digital camera from my mom! Yaaaahh! I can finally update my album.

LBellatrix
12-25-2004, 10:56 PM
Yarn and art from Australia (from my sister and brother-in-law)
A T-shirt from Hawaii (from my dad)
A BUNCH of gift certificates (from my mom and dad and other sister -- I told them not to spend a lot but they never listen)

kudurunzinga
12-25-2004, 11:19 PM
An I-Pod and I-Pod acessories!!!! So excited and I am still waiting to see what my boyfriend got me...so anxious...can&#39;t wait!

ETA I was anxious about nothing because my boyfriend got my squat!!!!!!!!!!!! :Angry_boese008: :icon_twak:

LadyCaramel
12-26-2004, 02:40 AM
I got a sewing machine, and some socks... they have winnie the pooh on them :)

Peaches
12-26-2004, 03:29 AM
Originally posted by CatSuga@Dec 24 2004, 09:55 PM

:smil3f9cfa4a8d9af: :smil3f9cfa4a8d9af:

Yes, I&#39;m a hater.

blackempress
12-26-2004, 03:44 AM
Hmmm.....wanted a phone but got clothes from parent an perfume, gift certificates from aunts cd player an jewlery from other aunts nothing to brag about,

SaPhia
12-26-2004, 03:52 AM
A new digicam from my DH. Yay me!

CatSuga
12-26-2004, 05:14 AM
Originally posted by vinny_46@Dec 24 2004, 09:45 PM
Hey!! :o Aren&#39;t you supposed to wait until tomorrow morning?!? At least until 6AM.

Wow Catsuga, now that&#39;s a gift! ^_^

Yeah, I feel special considering that I bought it for myself. <_<
I really wanted Santa to bring me a man.................*sigh* :(
Or just a gift from somebody other than myself......*sigh* :(

IrisDaVirus
12-26-2004, 08:37 AM
From my hubby.....

A Fossil watch with a pink and silver face. Beautiful. :P
A digital camera
Two new winter coats and several pairs of lounge pants to replace some of the old clothing I donated to Amvets this month

From my in-laws.....

A boatload of scented body lotions, body sprays, and colognes. My freakin&#39; closet looks like the Bath and Body Works store!
A "bed in a bag" set
Assorted gift certificates

From my mom.....

A giant homemade goodie bag containing a roll of summer sausage, a gourmet cheese basket, his and her coffee cups with chocolates inside, and two cookie tins

As far as Santa goes, I didn&#39;t get anything from him. With the type of family that I have, Santa&#39;s @$$ is totally irrelevant. ;)

Songbird33
12-26-2004, 04:08 PM
My Mom and Dad got me a 19&#39; TV for my bedroom and a $50 Barnes and Noble gift card.

Best Friend #1 is taking me shopping today...if she ever gets up.

Best Friend #2 got me Sweet Pea salt scrub from Bath and Body works, and a MAC blush.

Grab bag at work gave me a $25 Barnes and Noble Gift Card.

Bonus from work: $100 target gift card.

MsCurly85
12-26-2004, 04:51 PM
I got a cute small cut jacket!!, cute boots, tons of lip glosses, and make up, 75 dollar gift certificate to the sporting goods/clothing store for workout out clothes, hello kitty bath and body wash, speakers to attach on to my cd(kinda like a stereo, w/o having on), stuffies, hair products, hoops, new cell phone, and a dvd player.. and thats all i can think of right now

Azure
12-27-2004, 01:10 AM
*From my parents....cute sweaters, tan boots, jeans, and a lil&#39; money

*From my brother....a Vickie&#39;s Secret gift card

*From my cousin...two pairs of earrings...gold hoops and silver hoops

*From one of my best friends...a necklace and bracelet set...so pretty!

*From myself :smil3f728e20478ac: ...a sweater, some jeans, some boots, a Lucky You perfume set...

...and most importantly, MY DEGREE!!!

Azure :)

bluvember
12-27-2004, 01:21 AM
$$$!!

Can&#39;t be mad at that!

divaemeritus
12-27-2004, 03:47 AM
From parents - Money - which I flipped and bought 2 fly crayola colored leather jackets

From hubby - gift certificate to my favorite spa... deep tissue massage here i come!

From son - gift certificate to bath and body works... he really knows his mommy

From me - a serious spending spree resulting from a cashed in stock option, and a paid off credit card going into the new year

NaturalLove
12-27-2004, 01:47 PM
From Husband: pink mini IPOD, "The Millionaire Women Next Door", DKNY bracelet watch, Nordstrom&#39;s gift certificate

From Mom: sweater, cell phone accessories, soapmaking books

From my baby: Destiny&#39;s Child CD

Brother-in-law: "Family Guy" Volume 2

Mother-in-law: poncho, 2 scarves

Dad: check

Oh, and I bought my baby tons of clothes, various toys, and a Jumperoo and bought hubby a Computer. This was a great Christmas, watching my son as we opened up his gifts and filmed his 1st Christmas.

Dolliesdaughter
12-27-2004, 03:29 PM
$$$$ and gift cards

Yolanda35
12-27-2004, 03:36 PM
I got a gift card from Tower Records. :blush:

Now I can replaced my Case CD that was stolen from me when I was out of town. :angry:

I know the CD is old, but I love Case. :P

tamrock
12-27-2004, 03:43 PM
Too lazy to repeat here :blush: so please read: My blog entry! (http://tharock.blogspot.com/2004/12/im-lazy-heffa.html#comments)

Geminibrown78
12-28-2004, 09:01 AM
Congrats cat!!

No ring for me after 6 Christmases, but I&#39;ll just repress it another year.

But on the good side, my favorite gifts are:
Body gel and a candle from my brother and sister

Fat Albert & seasons 1 &2 of In living color dvd sets, Beres Hammond, Toots & the Maytals, Maze feat Frankie Beverly cds from BF

gift certificates and a stepladder from mom & dad.

I&#39;m just glad I heard "I love you" that day from everybody

LadyZara
12-28-2004, 09:46 AM
From FH I got a 1ct tennis bracelet

From my parents I got a visa giftcard

From my sisters I got a pocketbook and lots of lip gloss

flybutter
12-29-2004, 01:11 PM
ELECTRICITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Due to an ice storm in Ohio, my power had been knocked out for 5 days. Finally left my home Christmas Eve when I woke up and could see my breath when I talked.

Actually just got the power back on Monday, Dec. 27.

FoXi
12-29-2004, 01:51 PM
I got cash, an mp3 player, some art books, lots of chocolate (which i dont really eat), some jewellry, and some dvd&#39;s. Not a bad haul this year :D

Thanks santa!

Wise1
12-29-2004, 02:14 PM
an hp 8150 photo printer and an Apple g4 computer!!!! my DH rocks!!!!

mzbrooklyn
12-29-2004, 07:42 PM
I got a new digital camera, clothes, and shoes. But most importantly, I got to spend time with my family and friends.

Evolution19
12-30-2004, 09:03 AM
My gift of all was from my 8 year old niece...

Care Bear socks...awwww. 21 next month and yes I still love the Care Bears.

I have recently formed a sock fetish...so I also got a pair of hot pink/black./green froggy socks, christmas socks.

Some cash, to which I bought myself a pea coat, new boots, John Legend and a scented candle I&#39;ve been salivting over everytime I get a chance to smell it.

A George Foreman grill, which I asked for...I&#39;m sooo late, but I still wanted one.

Fleece hoodie and matching pants.

Pajama pants.

Handmade beaded bracelet and slipper socks from my neighbors mother.

Delicious gumbo dinner from my neighbor.

No SO...all gifts from my sis, bro in law and nieces, unless otherwise noted lol.

Ebony
01-03-2005, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by ini@Dec 25 2004, 01:14 AM
nothing

eta: a ring :blush:

This went unnoticed, but I saw your update on your website.

Congrats on your engagement ini :)