PDA

View Full Version : Bed Bath & Beyond

Jewells
12-25-2004, 03:25 PM
So I went to my local BB&B here in Atlanta on yesterday for a new shower curtain. Being the nosey that I am, I discovered that they had a whole new section going on. They call it the Harmon section. What it is is a personal care like section. There's deoderant, toothpaste, hair products, make-up, vitamins..... You can even find stuff in there that you can't at Target and Wal-Mart...for instance...my mom was looking for her favorite razor. The old round one that you turn the dial for a fresh blade...eyeah :dunno: ..lol. It was there. They even had Surge hair products :shocker:. I mean, c'mon, Bed Bath & Beyond.

I remember they had closed down to "redecorate" a few months ago. Now I see what it was all about. This is the only store in Atl doing this. It's a "tester" store. I'm glad they put it right by my house. This will be my new hangout. I won't even have to go to the Asian hair store anymore because they have my Fantasia IC line there. :wub:

Who else has this reinvented BB&B?

paulita425
12-25-2004, 04:36 PM
Where in Atlanta ? What area or mall ? How are the prices?

Originally posted by Jewells@Dec 25 2004, 10:25 AM
So I went to my local BB&B here in Atlanta on yesterday for a new shower curtain. Being the nosey that I am, I discovered that they had a whole new section going on. They call it the Harmon section. What it is is a personal care like section. There's deoderant, toothpaste, hair products, make-up, vitamins..... You can even find stuff in there that you can't at Target and Wal-Mart...for instance...my mom was looking for her favorite razor. The old round one that you turn the dial for a fresh blade...eyeah :dunno: ..lol. It was there. They even had Surge hair products :shocker:. I mean, c'mon, Bed Bath & Beyond.

I remember they had closed down to "redecorate" a few months ago. Now I see what it was all about. This is the only store in Atl doing this. It's a "tester" store. I'm glad they put it right by my house. This will be my new hangout. I won't even have to go to the Asian hair store anymore because they have my Fantasia IC line there. :wub:

Who else has this reinvented BB&B?

Cinnamon42
12-26-2004, 03:11 PM
Another ATL neighbor checking in for the location. I'd like to go today..if it's not to far.

Jewells
12-27-2004, 03:44 AM
I'm sorry ladies. It's in Dunwoody. Right behind Perimeter Mall. The prices are real reasonable/comparable. Let me know how y'all like it.

Dolliesdaughter
12-27-2004, 03:30 PM
I wish, $$$ haven't been right to frequent that store lately.

Scrills
12-27-2004, 03:59 PM
i love the fact that you can use 7 20% off coupons at one time.

KnappilyMe
12-27-2004, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by Scrills@Dec 27 2004, 10:59 AM
i love the fact that you can use 7 20% off coupons at one time.

You AINT NEVA LIED!!!

Deej
12-27-2004, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by KnappilyMe@Dec 27 2004, 03:00 PM
You AINT NEVA LIED!!!

YOU CAN? :o

Scrills
12-28-2004, 03:37 PM
Yes you can (not all on one item, but on up to 7 different items). I have a whole stack of them. They don't care about the expiration date either.

liberationtheory
12-28-2004, 04:21 PM
dangit i forgot that they have that in my bb&b here and i just threw away a bunch of those coupons on my decluttering spree. DAG!

Scrills
12-29-2004, 03:02 PM
Decluttering is evil

Offtopic: The episode of Sex and the City was on TBS where Carrie's Laptop died and she through away the warranty and manual in the whole fung shei craze. Looks like it got to you too.