PDA

View Full Version : Over sensitive skin

pureebony
12-26-2004, 10:03 PM
Hi people,

i have over reactive skin, it reacts to almost everything i have uesd but cocoa butter i dont like using it becuase it is too greasy and makes me darker. Just some of the things im allergic to-

Vaseline all on the range
aquos cream
exzema creams
keri lotion
plus many many more

i don't know what to do anymore its so frustrating, my complexion just gets messed up. I really need y'alls help! :(

FoXi
12-30-2004, 02:10 PM
I don't know which products are available to you where you live but here there is a line of cosmetics called Simple which contain no dyes, perfumes, funky addititives etc. They are designed for people with reactive skin and are apparently quite good. My roommate uses some of thier stuff with great results. I'm sure if you dig around you can find this range or something similar. Maybe you can consult a dermatologist as well to help you find a solution.

Ameka
12-30-2004, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by pureebony@Dec 26 2004, 10:03 PM
Hi people,

Vaseline all on the range
aquos cream
exzema creams
keri lotion
plus many many more

Hey girl! I definitely wouldn't use anything eczema creams with steroids in them for that can tear up your face. PM me if you want to know the horrible story. Anyways, have you tried shea butter?? Are you looking for just a moisturizer? Or are you looking for a cleanser also?