PDA

View Full Version : Orlando Gathering Photos Online

MochaMom
07-06-2003, 02:22 AM
Hey ladies! Enjoyed myself thoroughly today. I have already put our photos in an album, here is the link...
http://public.fotki.com/MochaMom/napptural...ndo_nappturals/ (http://public.fotki.com/MochaMom/napptural_get_together/orlando_nappturals/)

If this doesn't work you can always go to my page or to the WOW2 and clilck MochaMom, etc. I hope you enjoy them. Don't hesitate to pm me if you have questions or need anything.

Oh, NaturalSistah, I made the Sally's and the Walgreens run :P ...LOL!

Peace and blessings...because He lives.

REGEE
07-06-2003, 11:57 AM
NICE PICS :) LOOKS LIKE YOU NAPPIES HAD A GREAT TIME!!!

I couldn't get back from Ocala soon enough :( So I couldn't make it.
But there's always next time, right??
SO WHEN'S NEXT TIME :D ???
REGEE :lol:

stillnappy
07-06-2003, 03:18 PM
dag! i'm sorry ladies, i got stuck at work..didn't think that could happen of a weekend, but it did! BUT the pics look great and everyone is beautiful! like Regee says..next time!

tran68
07-06-2003, 05:42 PM
you all look radiant! ;)

LadiQuest01
07-06-2003, 07:51 PM
I am so jelly. I wanted to come but I was deterred. The pics look great and I want to try to make it to the next one. How often do you guys get together?

knottygirl
07-07-2003, 03:59 AM
Originally posted by LadiQuest01@Jul 6 2003, 07:51 PM
I am so jelly. I wanted to come but I was deterred. The pics look great and I want to try to make it to the next one. How often do you guys get together?
We had a good time, talking and laughing getting into good conversation with one another. This is the second event, but none of us attented. We hope to have another one soon. Tampa will probably have theirs again before we have ours, and we're looking forward to joing them.

knottygirl
07-07-2003, 04:01 AM
Originally posted by MochaMom@Jul 6 2003, 02:22 AM
Hey ladies! Enjoyed myself thoroughly today. I have already put our photos in an album, here is the link...
http://public.fotki.com/MochaMom/napptural...ndo_nappturals/ (http://public.fotki.com/MochaMom/napptural_get_together/orlando_nappturals/)

If this doesn't work you can always go to my page or to the WOW2 and clilck MochaMom, etc. I hope you enjoy them. Don't hesitate to pm me if you have questions or need anything.

Oh, NaturalSistah, I made the Sally's and the Walgreens run :P ...LOL!

Peace and blessings...because He lives.
Omg, the pics look great!!!!!!!!! We had a wonderful time. Hope to get with Tampa nappturals soon!

Amarige
07-07-2003, 05:47 AM
I love the picures :thumbsup: You'll have to come join us in Tampa on August 16th :D

Jewells
07-08-2003, 11:48 AM
You ladies look Beautiful!!

afrikankween
07-09-2003, 04:22 AM
Hopefully I can make the next one, guess who's coming to O-towwwwwwwwwwwn? ;)

QueenLena03
07-09-2003, 03:45 PM
You ladies all look very pretty.

permfreen2003
07-09-2003, 03:54 PM
You ladies look so beautiful! :afro:

mwilliams
07-25-2003, 04:29 AM
Hi everyone my name is Melinda and I just did the Big Chop this past Monday. Going natural is something I have been wanting to do for a long time. I have tried a few times before but I always went back to a relaxer. This time around I have the dedication and desire to stay natural. I had planned to let my hair grow out until the end of August and then cut the relaxer off, but this was something I had to do now. Due to me not having a lot of new growth all of my hair had to be cut off and I ended up with an extremely low hair cut. It was a bit of a shock when I first saw it, but the shock was replaced with excitement and relief. I am interested in attending the next event that you have planned. Please let me know when the next event is being held. Also, I would like to get some information on the event being held in Tampa in August. :afro:

Natural-Tee
07-25-2003, 04:44 PM
Hi Orlando Nappturals :D

We've been thinking about moving to the Orlando area in a few years. Do you ladies have any suggestions of good areas for a couple in their 30's to live? Or a website where I can find good info? Thanks ladies. :rainfro:

The pics. from the gathering look great!

splendidlox
08-02-2003, 03:10 AM
Hey people~~~~ I'm going to be in the Orlando area the last weekend in August and I was wondering if you guys were planning any events during that time.

Let me know - I would love to join you :afro: