PDA

View Full Version : AVEENO PRODUCTS

Honeyblessing
01-26-2005, 02:37 PM
Has anyone tried any of these products, if so what has been the result? I have been wanting to try some, but i want some feedback first, positive or negative....
thanks

mama-mia
01-26-2005, 04:53 PM
I like the Aveeno Skin Brightening Daily Scrub. It's a very light exfoliant that could be used daily, it has a very light refreshing fragance. I use this a few times a week and I can see a difference in my sluggish, congested areas of my face.

Honeyblessing
01-26-2005, 04:57 PM
Thank you, does it actually brighten your skin tone in places where you may have dark spots or does it just give an even glow. is this used as a face wash also, have you tried any of their face washed?
Originally posted by mama-mia@Jan 26 2005, 12:53 PM
I like the Aveeno Skin Brightening Daily Scrub. It's a very light exfoliant that could be used daily, it has a very light refreshing fragance. I use this a few times a week and I can see a difference in my sluggish, congested areas of my face.

mama-mia
01-26-2005, 05:01 PM
I dont really see any brightening/lightening happening, but my skin does have a nice "clarity" or glow. This is the only product I've used of their. You can use this as a daily wash as well as a light exfoliant. HTH

meagan22
01-26-2005, 05:53 PM
I use the body lotion during the summer

I've tried some Aveeno Face lotion with little shimmer pigments in it. It' was okay.

law
01-28-2005, 12:38 PM
I use Aveeno baby lotion for my face and body. I love the stuff. I leaves me soft, not oily, and it does not break me out. I buy the baby lotion because it is usually cheaper than the regular for the same amount of product.

honeychild
01-28-2005, 02:18 PM
i like the body lotion and the face lotion. i enjoy the velvety, matte but moisturized texture.

swiit
01-28-2005, 02:33 PM
i like the facial lotion, gave some sort of glow the first month i used it and then poof.. it still feels really good tho.

The body lotions are pretty good, no greasy feeling and i do feel moisturized all day without getting sticky when its hot.

keishamaree
01-30-2005, 02:53 PM
Well I have used the soap and it's a really natural fragrance free soap. Not bad. I just picked up the skin brightening moisturizer last night and used it once so far. Not bad either. They are a bit pricey but ...get this..I was in the dollar store and saw this. I think it's discontinued. I got a $14 item for $1. I just gotta make sure it's not expired and if it isn't...I am clearing the shelf baby!!!

honeychild
01-30-2005, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by keishamaree@Jan 30 2005, 11:53 AM
I just gotta make sure it's not expired and if it isn't...I am clearing the shelf baby!!!

after you 'clear that shelf', holla at a sista; i'll gladly take one or two bottles off yr hands for a fair price ;)

Tenkei
02-11-2005, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by Brandy13@Jan 26 2005, 09:37 AM
Has anyone tried any of these products, if so what has been the result? I have been wanting to try some, but i want some feedback first, positive or negative....
thanks

I use the daily foam cleanser. It's very good. I also have the cleansing pads. It leave a nice glow after cleansing.

moejoe4
02-11-2005, 08:21 PM
This is a very good product. My skin tends to be overly dry during the winter months, but when I use aveeno it stays moisturized all day.
:afro:

Honeyblessing
02-17-2005, 05:17 PM
:pointlaugh: i just wanna say thanks to everyone who posted your comments re: this product line. I tried the brightening bar soap and have had great results. I have noticed a great glow in my skin and it also seem as though my skin is evening up!!!

Thanks!