PDA

View Full Version : Kenra Intensive Emmolient Treatment

Aalize
02-02-2003, 03:36 PM
Has anyone tried this product? If so, does it work more effectively with heat?

Thanks in advance

TeaKyoo
02-02-2003, 06:03 PM
[b]I've tried this product I got a sample sized then bought it in the full size.

I think it works great but even better with a heating cap or with heat. I let it sit for 15-20 mins then rinse with cool water.

TQ

elleebeme5
02-02-2003, 09:18 PM
I used the last of my Frederick Fekkai today. I'll use some ORS Hair Mayo next week. So that gives me two weeks to find the Kenra IET. I'd rather not order online it but it's still not at the Trade Secrets near me. There is one more local place that I can check. If no luck, I'll order it from somewhere.

twistedmama
02-02-2003, 11:28 PM
I received the trial size when they were offering it. It is great. But I do not have the bucks right now to buy one.

tracyannette
02-03-2003, 12:43 AM
I received the trial size when they were offering it. It is great. But I do not have the bucks right now to buy one.

i hear what your saying. I always buy the more expensive brads, but I wait till there is a deal at Trade Secret. I also have the trade secret frquent buyer card that I get punched. I saw the Kenra, and it was 26.95 for a liter. I hope it does go on sale, so I can try it.

:) Tracy

dembasamba
02-03-2003, 02:22 AM
How is the Intensive Emollient different from the Moisturizing Conditioner?

Curlicious
02-03-2003, 03:09 AM
The IET is more like a paste than the moistuizing conditioner. It also contains more oils and butters than the moisturizing. I left this in overnight last week and when I rinsed, my hair was like butter! Definitely a great deep treatment.

Naturaljoy
02-03-2003, 09:15 PM
I'd rather not order online it but it's still not at the Trade Secrets near me. There is one more local place that I can check. If no luck, I'll order it from somewhere.

If you do decide to order online, this site has the lowest price I've seen online.

http://hairproducts4less.com/catalog/viewp...CompanyID=10033 (http://hairproducts4less.com/catalog/viewprods.asp?ProductTypeID=10&CompanyID=10033)

elleebeme5
02-04-2003, 01:57 AM
I'd rather not order online it but it's still not at the Trade Secrets near me. There is one more local place that I can check. If no luck, I'll order it from somewhere.

If you do decide to order online, this site has the lowest price I've seen online.

http://hairproducts4less.com/catalog/viewprods.asp?ProductTypeID=10&CompanyID=10033

Thanks, I'll remember that.

CEE26
02-04-2003, 09:06 AM
i'm going to try it one day...(i think)

scribblescrabble
02-23-2003, 06:24 PM
I liked the texture of it when it was in my hand, but when I put it in my hair, my hair turned into a matted, tangled mess. Maybe I got a bad batch, but never again.

Curlysaurus
02-23-2003, 06:35 PM
I JUST used some KIET in my hair about 5 minutes ago after my 'no poo wash! :D Normally I would have used it with the heating cap, like Teakyoo recommends, for my Sunday deep conditioning. . . but I was too lazy this morning and just left in it while I showered.

I love it! :D It took my Trade Secrets forever to get it in. I think a little goes a long way.

Brit
02-24-2003, 03:54 PM
If you have a Regis salon near you, they sell Kenra. I just tried the moisturizing conditioner for the first time as a deep conditioner and I am not impressed. I think I need to stick to my natural products routine and continue to use Aubrey Organics GPB and Island Naturals Creme Rinse.

lydicarol
02-24-2003, 07:01 PM
I tried the IET when Kenra was giving it away @ nc.com. IMO I didn't like it, it didn't do too much for my hair for me to justify purchasing it.