PDA

View Full Version : dry locs

netifert
02-04-2005, 01:13 AM
every time I touch my hair,they are dry
since I staded my locs I never put something on it (I can't find product)
and they told me too much things about how to stating locs that I decided to put nothing on it

now I decide to take care of my hair
and I need help cause I don't like when I touch them

Beryl
02-04-2005, 04:39 AM
Good thread:
http://www.nappturality.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=41009

netifert
02-05-2005, 01:33 PM
thanx I'll take a look
and try to understand all this english
lol

Chroma75
03-04-2005, 11:40 PM
Wow! Thanks for posting the link to that rinsing thread. Very informative!!!!
-Chroma

jaykiss79
03-05-2005, 02:56 AM
Allo Netifert,

Si tu fais le rinçage prolongé, comme le suggère l'autre "thread"mentionné plus haut, je t'assure que cela va changer l'état de tes locs. De plus, songe * rajouter de l'huile d'olive * ta routine! Je fais les deux et je peux te jurer que je ne souffre pas de sécheresse...malgré l'hiver canadien (imagine des températures de -15 degrés Celcius)

:smil3f9cf95099cff:

Si jamais tu as des questions ne te gênes pas pour m'envoyer un PM en français ou en anglais peu importe!

janesta
03-05-2005, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by jaykiss79@Mar 5 2005, 03:56 AM
Allo Netifert,

Si tu fais le rinçage prolongé, comme le suggère l'autre "thread"mentionné plus haut, je t'assure que cela va changer l'état de tes locs. De plus, songe * rajouter de l'huile d'olive * ta routine! Je fais les deux et je peux te jurer que je ne souffre pas de sécheresse...malgré l'hiver canadien (imagine des températures de -15 degrés Celcius)

:smil3f9cf95099cff:

Si jamais tu as des questions ne te gênes pas pour m'envoyer un PM en français ou en anglais peu importe!

Moi aussi, moi aussi, je peux t'envoyer des MP en français, dis? Parce que parfois, j'ai du mal * m'exprimer en anglais... :(

fwilso01
03-05-2005, 05:50 PM
Les dames, il y a une traduction française-anglaise en ligne. Vous appuyez juste sur l'expression et appuyez sur un bouton, c'est comment je vous écris. Mon français n'est pas bon plus. Le désir vous étiez dans la région pour moi pour vous exercer :)

Translation (traduction) for non-French Nappys:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
jaykiss wrote:

Hello Netifert,

If you make extended rinse, as suggest it the other " Thread " mentioned more high, I assure you that it is going to change the state of your locs. Besides, dream to top up some oil of olive in your routine! I make two and I can swear you that I do not suffer from dryness in spite of the Canadian winter (imagine-15 degree temperatures Celcius)

janesta wrote: Me also, also, can send you of MP to French, say? Because sometimes, I find it difficult to express myself in English...

I wrote: Ladies, there is an online French-English dictionary. You just press the phrase and press a button, this is how I write to you. My French is not good anymore, hope you can understand. Wish you were in the area for me to practice :)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

bps_rebel
03-05-2005, 08:54 PM
i heard it was bad to put oil(s) in your hair everyday

i was told that you should not oil your hair too often as this causes build up..... so someone told me to moisturise 2 days a week only if needed.....

what do you guys think

fwilso01
03-05-2005, 09:31 PM
I think it depends on how much you wash your hair. Also, my demotologist suggested that I not oil my scalp weeky when my face started breaking out. She said that the oil from my scalp was getting into my face-mostly forehead area. I saw an improvement in my skin when I stopped oiling so much...also my scalp wouldn't itch so much especially in the Summer.

jaykiss79
03-05-2005, 11:01 PM
Janesta,

Oui toi aussi tu peux me PM si tu le désires. Cela ne me dérange pas. Je ferais de mon mieux pour te donner de la bonne information.

@fwilso01
I think when people use that function some of the ideas are lost during the translation. I say that because the quote I see of myslef in your post is not what I said really! Just my :2cents: ....By the way your hair is GORGEOUS!

fwilso01
03-06-2005, 06:37 PM
Sorry, :doh --just trying to help some people out. It is hard to contribute to a post if you have no idea what people are saying. Thanks for the compliment! :D

ChocolatChaud
03-06-2005, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by janesta@Mar 5 2005, 05:36 AM
Moi aussi, moi aussi, je peux t'envoyer des MP en français, dis? Parce que parfois, j'ai du mal * m'exprimer en anglais... :(

Moi aussi, je parle francais donc n'hesite pas de m'envoyer un "PM". :D Je suis d'accord avec jaykiss79, j'aime bien un peu d'huile d'olive sur mes locks après un shampooing.

Translation:
Me too, I speak french so don't hesitate to send me a PM. I agree with jaykiss79, I really like a bit of olive oil on my locks after a shampooing.