PDA

View Full Version : So....that's why they call it Sta SOFT Fro

gigglezk
02-09-2005, 12:22 AM
wow, i am absolutely in love with this stuff. I picked it up yesterday from Walgreens. Systah was the one who told me about. so i decided to try it for myself because I really love the stasoffro spray but it doesn't do anything but sit on top of my hair. it's not absorbed into my scalp at all. plus it's oily and leaves stains on my clothes. but the gel is the shizznit.

my :afro: was looking too cute today. my hair stayed soft and i experienced less shrikage. my fro is still going strong. the gel is not messy, not oily, not thick thick. and it doesn't just sit on top my head.

big thanks to systah for telling me about this product and big thanks to stillnappy for selling me the fly scarves. together the items make my fro super sexy. ^_^

btw, it comes in a tube and its $2.99*

*prices subject to vary from state to state :)

jada1111
02-09-2005, 01:01 AM
I was using this too for awhile, but noticed that it doesn't last long. For me, it was a week and a half at most and I wasn't even using it everyday! :( It does leave your hair moisturized and it's always good to use in emergency situations.

Ms_Keda
02-09-2005, 03:20 AM
Good deal, definitly gonna go grab a tube. I actually love the spray but I can't wait to try out the Gel, thanks for the review!

systah
02-09-2005, 05:33 AM
thanks for the shout out gigglezk!! just bought a new tube last week.

gigglezk
02-09-2005, 10:31 PM
@jada....a little goes a long way for me. so i'll probably have it for awhile.

@ms keda....i hope you like it as much as i do

@systah :P

paulita425
02-10-2005, 01:34 AM
Just bought some today, was tired of the spray. Hopefully it will work out for me :)