PDA

View Full Version : Fragrance Fetishes

Ceela
03-07-2005, 04:18 AM
I was thinking about the post about lip gloss, and trippin' over the bazillion glosses that Delushious has, until I realized that I do the same thing with body sprays and lotions.

I just love the stuff. I was at the mall this weekend and Vicky's S was having a 7 for $35 sale. I stocked up ridiculously for no reason, knowing I still have enough spray and lotion left at home. I really enjoy smelling good.

-_- .....My name is Ceela, and I have a body spray/lotion fetish.

swiit
03-07-2005, 07:56 PM
my name is swiit and I have a perfume(16)/body spray fetish (26 and still wanting to stock up).

I am glad I am not alone.
Thank you.

KRE8TIV
03-08-2005, 05:48 PM
A topic after my own heart :D .
I recently recognized my addiction :( .
It took everything I had not to stop in VickySecret's this past weekend for that sale, but turned right around and went to The Body Shop!! I can't help it! A few weeks ago Bath and Body Works had a sale that I took advantage of. I bought all kinds of lotions with the matching body sprays AND soaps!!!!

I CAN'T HELP IT!!!!! :dunno: I JUST CAN'T! :P

SexyMocha304
03-11-2005, 09:14 AM
This is me all the way...whenever I make trips to Bath and Body Works, I always leave with something. I think I'm up to about 8 body sprays and I aint done yet!

rocktheLocs
03-11-2005, 09:20 AM
Originally posted by Ceela@Mar 6 2005, 11:18 PM
I just love the stuff. I was at the mall this weekend and Vicky's S was having a 7 for $35 sale. I stocked up ridiculously for no reason, knowing I still have enough spray and lotion left at home. I really enjoy smelling good.

Dang :shocker: I wonder if they are still having that sale....!!!.....shoot!.... :doh

KRE8TIV
03-11-2005, 02:56 PM
When I get tired of my body sprays (too many bottles cluttering my counter/cabinet), I'll run my bath and pour half a bottle in there and just soak and relax. This uses it up pretty quickly. :D