PDA

View Full Version : Still Begging...

beedeeb
03-10-2005, 01:36 PM
Hi, Ladies! I posted on the Homemade Recipe forum in an attempt to find a solution to my problem. I am in my early 30s and have these deeply embedded lines under my eyes. I have always loved my eyes, up until now.

I need a solution. I will not resolve myself to accept these signs of aging at this point. I bought 2 aloe vera plants and apply the gel from the plant, morning and night, and have been doing this for about a week

I wanted a natural remedy but will accept a commercial one if it has worked for YOU.

I'm about to have a breakdown over this so, could you all help a sista out? :unsure:

fwilso01
03-13-2005, 05:16 PM
I'm sorry, I can;t offer any meaningful suggestions but, I've heard a lot about cucumbers and how they are supposed to be invigorating to the eye area. I don't have lines under the eyes yet but, I will be watching this post to see if any good suggestions are made. just wanted to let you know that I'm reading, just can't offer good advice on this one :(

beedeeb
03-14-2005, 02:16 PM
Thanks anyway, fwilso01.

RoseBurnt
03-14-2005, 04:29 PM
Have you tried doing a search on the internet? I'm sure there must be a natural way of smoothing them out.. Good luck, and don't worry too much! There are better things to worry about..

beedeeb
03-14-2005, 06:44 PM
You're right RoseBurnt, there are better things to worry about but today, these lines are it. I have done a search on the internet and all kinds of creams are available. I'm skeptical because I read that the area under your eyes does not have pores and creams can cause more dryness, which leads to more wrinkles.

Anywhoo, I'll keep waiting for that one Napp, who will share her secret with me.

tjolims
03-14-2005, 07:04 PM
Vitamin K Eye Cream from St. Ives works well.

beedeeb
03-15-2005, 03:41 PM
Thanks, tjolims! Where can I find it? How has it worked for you?