PDA

View Full Version : rave texture creme

proudtobenatural
02-06-2003, 05:50 AM
has anyone used rave texture creme on there hair what was the results and what did u use it for twists or puffs or for what? thanks. :roll:

ajargon
02-06-2003, 03:43 PM
I almost bought that stuff last week at wal-mart.I ran out of money.Let me know how it works out if you get anyone who's tried it.

CurlyWavyGal
01-10-2006, 06:50 PM
Has anyone tried this? Its supposed to have the same ingredients as SLLD.

clover
01-11-2006, 05:36 PM
Was this in a small jar or a bottle? I only ask because I've tried a Rave creme in the small jar, it has a putty-like consistency; my verdict was aight. It held my twists together and elongated them. The cream in the bottle was liquidy (the SSLD version) and it gave my hair great moisture. I actually purchased both at a dollar store in my nabe and I pretty much cleared the shelves of the bottled version. ^_^ I have bottles lined up in my medicine cabinet but my hubby uses them up. All this to say, give it a try...it's a great purchase.

CurlyWavyGal
01-12-2006, 07:48 PM
Was this in a small jar or a bottle? I only ask because I've tried a Rave creme in the small jar, it has a putty-like consistency; my verdict was aight. It held my twists together and elongated them. The cream in the bottle was liquidy (the SSLD version) and it gave my hair great moisture. I actually purchased both at a dollar store in my nabe and I pretty much cleared the shelves of the bottled version. ^_^ I have bottles lined up in my medicine cabinet but my hubby uses them up. All this to say, give it a try...it's a great purchase.
[/b]

Im not sure what it looks like but thanks for the info :) ...Im gonna add this to my shopping list.