PDA

View Full Version : J. Lo Engaged — After Being Married

Tenkei
06-08-2005, 12:35 PM
Story (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8088517/)Jennifer Lopez has gotten engaged — a year after she got married.

For her first wedding anniversary, the diva received an 8.5 carat engagement ring estimated to cost about $1 million from hubby Marc Anthony, according an upcoming issue of The Star. What’s more, notes the report, Anthony formally proposed to his wife.

“It sounds a little odd, but Marc and Jennifer were never really engaged — they just got married. So, to mark their first anniversary, Marc officially proposed, this time presenting Jennifer with an engagement ring from exclusive jeweler-to-the-stars Neil Lane,” reports the Star, which quotes an insider as saying that the ring is “huge, and it sparkles beyond belief. Jennifer was very excited to get it!”

When contacted for comment about the peculiar story, Lopez’s spokeswoman told The Scoop that she “does not have any idea about this.”

Awwww. Hope it lasts!

mothergoose
06-09-2005, 01:01 AM
This one is funny. :lol:

Peaches
06-09-2005, 04:18 AM
<_< I saw her on Leno wearing an old lady hairstyle parted on the side with big grandma curls. She was talking about how much she likes HGTV and the Food Channel.

I think she&#39;s working on her image.

Scrills
06-09-2005, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by Peaches@Jun 8 2005, 11:18 PM
<_< I saw her on Leno wearing an old lady hairstyle parted on the side with big grandma curls. She was talking about how much she likes HGTV and the Food Channel.

I think she&#39;s working on her image.

I saw that too. She seems to be trying to avoid any questions that didn&#39;t go with her new image.