PDA

View Full Version : The Rh Factor

Fauryn78
09-17-2003, 04:58 AM
Did we discuss this already? If so someone direct me to the link. If not.....

I went on a mini CD shopping spree today and bought Roy Hargrove's CD; Roy Hargrove presents the RH factor HardGroove.

This CD is HOT! I am lovin it! anyone else have it?

It's a jazz CD. RH plays the trumpet, bass, perussion among other instruments....
there are guest appearances by Common, Ms. Badu, D'Angelo, Q-Tip and others...
If you are a jazz lover you love this CD....

I also bougt Larry Gold's CD today: Larry Gold Presents Don Cello and friends
there are cuts on there from Kindred, Black Thought, Floetry, Jaguar, and others anyone have this CD?

ashrob123
09-17-2003, 03:53 PM
If there is a thread that is already started, this needs to be said again. I love the RH Factor, especially since I just happened to luck up into it. I had to force myself to take it out of the cd player because I was wearing it out.

I haven't heard of the other one but I will have to check this out.

blumoonbabe
09-17-2003, 04:00 PM
Both of these cd's have been languishing on my wishlist since their respective releases... I missed them on my 7 cd spree over the weekend, because the store didn't have either of them. A sista is on a tight budget these days... but soon, soon! I love the tracks I've heard from each disc!

crazylikedatglue
09-17-2003, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by Fauryn78@Sep 17 2003, 03:58 AM
Did we discuss this already? If so someone direct me to the link. If not.....

I went on a mini CD shopping spree today and bought Roy Hargrove's CD; Roy Hargrove presents the RH factor HardGroove.

This CD is HOT! I am lovin it! anyone else have it?

It's a jazz CD. RH plays the trumpet, bass, perussion among other instruments....
there are guest appearances by Common, Ms. Badu, D'Angelo, Q-Tip and others...
If you are a jazz lover you love this CD....

I also bougt Larry Gold's CD today: Larry Gold Presents Don Cello and friends
there are cuts on there from Kindred, Black Thought, Floetry, Jaguar, and others anyone have this CD?
What type of music does LArry gold perform?

Fauryn78
09-18-2003, 02:38 AM
I guess it would come under jazz...

interplanetjanet
09-18-2003, 02:46 PM
I don't have his new CD yet but I have almost every CD this brother has come out with. He is gifted. I love him!!!! I met him once on Boston about 4 years ago and he is soooooooooooo cool!!! He was cracking jokes and teasing me. I think that he is the greatest. He is really tiny in person but I think that he is a genius. I can't say enough about him.