PDA

View Full Version : Elucence

cocoagirl
02-11-2003, 03:19 AM
Is pleasantimage.com the only place to purchase elucence conditioner? Has anyone in Chicago found in at a store?

krazeenapps
02-11-2003, 04:44 PM
I'm not in Chicago, but the only place I've been able to find Elucence is at pleasantimage.com. You would have to look in salons that state that they use Elucence in order to find someone who might sell it, because sometimes, even though a salon may use it, they don't necessarily sell it. On their website, they say the only places that retail and use Elucence are in Florida :(. But those Elucence people are smart. Cut out the middle man, charge shipping, no taxes for anyone, and reap all the reward.

spacetygrss
02-11-2003, 04:50 PM
I'm in Chicago and I haven't been able to find it in any salons. I believe that krazeenaps is correct in that the only retail places to find Elucence is in Florida.

If it helps, their service is really good. I ordered mine on-line and had it at my dooe 2 or 3 days later.

cocoagirl
02-12-2003, 01:49 AM
thanks y'all!

Curlysaurus
02-13-2003, 03:20 AM
Havana Beauty Supply (based in Denver) also lists Elucence in their "Salon Hair Care" category. Check here (http://havanabeautysupply.com). I've never ordered from them though.

TeaKyoo
02-13-2003, 03:26 PM
[b]Thanks Curlysaurus! One more place I need to check out when I go to Aurora next month :wink: I might call first to make sure they have it in stock.

TQ :wink:

EarthTones
02-13-2003, 05:48 PM
I notice that the prices at pleasantimage.com are much better than the prices at Havanna Beauty Supply. The middle man is trying to make a buck!

Curlysaurus
02-14-2003, 12:48 AM
I notice that the prices at pleasantimage.com are much better than the prices at Havanna Beauty Supply. The middle man is trying to make a buck!

Gurl, you're so right. :? How much is Pleasantimage's S&H? Their 33 oz Elucence Conditioner is only $17.00 whereas Havana's is $29.99!! :shock: :shock: I was going to stop by Havana's next week to pick it up but taking a second look, I doubt Pleasantimage charges $13.00 for shipping! Teakyoo, you might want to keep ordering from Elucence's maker. . .

EarthTones
02-14-2003, 03:49 AM
Gurl, you're so right. :? How much is Pleasantimage's S&H? Their 33 oz Elucence Conditioner is only $17.00 whereas Havana's is $29.99!! :shock: :shock:

Pleasant Images' shipping is $6.00. Let me tell you...I placed my first order Sunday evening (I think? lol), I got an email that my order was shipped Monday and I just received it today, Thursday. I received an instant, personalized response to an email I sent before placing my order. Excellent customer service IMO!

Curly...grrrrl you better sideswipe Havanna and head to pleasantimage.com! LOL

TeaKyoo
02-14-2003, 04:42 AM
[b]I saw that after I posted I went to their site and sent an email to see if was really $29.99 :shock: Yep I will have to stick with Pleasant Image. Dag I was hoping for a local distributor. Oh well. Its not worth it plus the hour and a half trip up to Aurora. :roll: when they will deliver it to my door for less.

TQ :wink:

mrandmrsmer
04-24-2003, 05:45 PM
Thanks for this topic! I want to try Elucence, and now I know where to get it!

http://www.pleasantimage.com

I'll be ordering some next week! :)