PDA

View Full Version : Me'shell N'degeOeollo.....

BlkButterflye
10-31-2003, 07:27 PM
This is Me'shell at her best.......she freakin blew up the stage.....

The Band :d)

The band was so intense musically......they heated us up with a slow dub that segued into some heavy funk instrumentation transistioning into full fledge rock with a combo of reggae then reversed back into a slow groove....Ahhhhh, the crowd just lost it.......we had all left our physical bodies travelled into a new dimension of space and time that consisted of universal love without judgements.....I was connected with the drummer at this point especially, since I was only 12 inches from his sweaty and toned, dark flesh......With locs everywhere, I saw Jamaica in his eyes.....He smiled; I smiled hard...He was absolutely beautiful... :amour

I love the new addition of Sly Stone and her magnetic smile....She was very beautiful rockin a HUGE ponytail puff and off the shoulder shirt.....Her voice was angelic and complemented Me'Shell's nicely..........For those who are unfamiliar with Sly, check her out in the search engine.....At least check her hair out...lol

...the band really was like whoa.......

...i snatched up the drum sticks for soverneer (sp) purposes....

Me'Shell

Okay, so, I just really do not know where to start.......This sistah had the audience in trance....Hypnotism at its finest....I am talking mouths gapped wide open and everything......She came out with a denim-looking cap, a light-weight sweater, jeans, and some pumas.....She looked great....Before she even touched the mic, she just vibed with the background music, eyes closed....It was magnetic to watch and feel her energy....She danced like she was the only person in the room or even in Atlanta for that matter..Just Free-styling....The audience joined her dancing with each other freely.....And then she clutched the mic and her voice began with a whisper, "Take me down to your river......." The audience let out this collective yell and we all exhaled at this same time....Her set included "love song #1", which began with the intro of Marley's Pimper's Paradise......then Come Smoke, Fellowship, Quentin Mack, The Way (gasp!), Fool of Me(zoned out) , Outside Your Door (tingling), and full intentions****i am probably missing one or two songs bc my soul had completely left my body around the 3rd song*****.....I think it was right before she melted our hearts with Fool of Me, that she took off her cap and sweater revealing a freshly done set of cornrows and smooth, toned and petite arms artistically decorated with sexy tattoos....The attractive girl next to me cried out " I love you Me'shell; Can I hold you?" She laughed shyly......She mentioned Atlanta having some of the most beautiful people and how she loved our warm weather....

When Me'Shell nursed her bass, I could feel my whole being immensely
vibrant.....She was totally in the present moment.....She completely made love to that bass, ya'll....."Rejoice in the blessing of being and be the blessing you are" is all I kept thinking as I watched this 9th wonder of the world......A must see....

The Audience

This was the best crowd ever.....The audience represented different races, genders, classes and sexualities but we had become sychronized in our thoughts of love, our religions of love, and consciousness of love.....It was very delicious to witness that unfolding.......I was leaning on the stage, front and center; surrounding by some cool as* human beings who had discarded all of their physical form during the show and appeared only in my heart as spirits......We all exchanged numbers like long-lost family members....I came to the show with a purse and left with a smile....Delicious!!

Okay for those who are on the fence, please do your spirit a favor and go to her show...For those who have been to a past show, go to her show......For those who are unfamiliar with this sistah's work, go to her show....For those of you who are uneasy, go to her show..It will feel like a church of universal love where weapons of mass seduction are being stored......

With weapons of mass seduction, I make love to the world....lol...

peace

blumoonbabe
10-31-2003, 09:42 PM
:app Dang girl, I love that review! I'm so mad I had to miss that! Well, I've seen her live before, so I have to hold on tight to that memory for now, but your review helps too! Thanks!

BlkButterflye
10-31-2003, 11:04 PM
you are very welcome, sis....

Cia
11-01-2003, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by blumoonbabe@Oct 31 2003, 04:42 PM
:app Dang girl, I love that review! I'm so mad I had to miss that! Well, I've seen her live before, so I have to hold on tight to that memory for now, but your review helps too! Thanks!

beautiful!

EarthTones
11-01-2003, 04:42 PM
Girl you need to submit that review to Vibe or something....very thorough!

BlkButterflye
11-02-2003, 02:52 AM
Thanks Earthtones girl.....Glad you liked it....

interplanetjanet
11-03-2003, 04:39 PM
WOW!!!!! That was some review. That was better than alot of reviews I read in magazines. I am glad you had vibed with the drummer. Didn't I tell you he was good looking!!!!

BlkButterflye
11-04-2003, 05:35 AM
Okay???? Brotha was fine and sexy as* hell.....with a delicious smile....oooooo, yummy...he was beating those drums with loads of passion.....------my imagination is running rampant---

lol

BlkButterflye
11-06-2003, 04:22 AM
oh delicious......

just found out that Me'shell's sexy drummer used to be a member of Mint Condition...his name is Chris "Daddy" Dave....Does anyone else have anymore info?

ETA

here is a pic...he's the brotha with the yellow shirt, next to last.....although his locs are alot longer now......he's a cutie and any man that can beat drums with all that emotion, is a :thumbsup with me....

http://www.thefoundationlive.com/theband.html