PDA

View Full Version : Vacation Horror/ Embarassing Moment.

Barklel
08-08-2005, 11:10 PM
@ My expense And be sure to Share yours also. This is a long but fun story

What prompted me telling this story? Because it's funny- shi' happens (no pun intended)

Last year My mother and I took my 3 yr old son to Walt Disney World. It was the most fun I think I've ever had... well let me get to the story. We were there for about 7 days and everyday we tried to visit a different area of the World everyday. On this particular day it was Water Park Day (Typhoon Lagoon) My son had wanted to play in the water so bad but before he did I just HAD to go on a water slide, which I have never had been on before. Before I went on the slide (I chose the most daring of them all Humunga Kowabunga. Here's the description: Triple your pleasure by riding one of these three speed slides that send adventurers zooming in a blaze of water to a splashy surprise ending. Whip downhill — dropping five stories in seconds — in these enclosed flumes, where you can't see where you're going until you get there! Zoinks)- Ok, before going on the slide I really had to go to the bathroom, with all the free refills I was drinking at the hotel- excuse me RESORT (Pop Century- FABULOUS!)... you dang on right I'll be filling up after we paid about $15.00a piece for the mugs)... So back to the slide... (let me put another tidbit of info in there- in the hotel room on WDW TV there's a host that spends time at all the parks and has all this fun on film- she went on a slide and got a "fun wedgie"- she decribed it as a "water powered wedgie" but it looked fun for her so why not, right?) Ok, I went to the bathroom (which was hell trying to find) then took the climb to DOOM - sat down (should have turned around and ran down those steps if I knew what was coming next :( )- I shot myself down that fall to pitch black hell ( I swear I was in there for an eternity with no direction)- I started hyper-ventilating with water shootin' all over my face THEN I hit a big water bump- take a huge gulp of death water ( if I hadn't I'm sure I would have drowned!)- THEN I felt my bikini bottom shoot str8 up in my crack! (ok, don't laugh).. I mean UP my crack (thank God I was wearing a swim skirt)- At this point hell slide ended and the Crypt Keeper at the bottom is telling me I have to move aside because I'm sure i'd get kicked in the head or back my the next rider of Slide Wedgie Extreme)- So I'm trying to get off the bottom of hell pit with a smile on my face (knowing I want to cry BLOODY MURDER :shocker: ) simultaneously trying to pry my bikini bottoms out of my @ to no avail. See at this point I'm walking in pain and I'm sure I'll have to be rushed to the hospital & be stitched up. I walk towards the area in which my mother and son are standing and naseau floods my body and in the same breathe the sense of urgency of my bowels are on RED ALERT! Thank God he led me to the "hidden-where-is-waldo" of a bathroom a few minutes earlier. I'm speeding- making my painful gait towards them and incoherently blurt out how I wasn't feeling good and I have to go to the bathroom pronto!!!
I speed past them and suprisingly make it to the bathroom in time- and by the way I didn't throw up. *he he he*

Needless to say after resting on Castaway Creek (the lazy river- and the water felt good to sooth my "butt") we spent the remainder of the time in Ketchakiddie Creek (the toddler area)

Ok, yeah, that was funny... but you know you want to share yours too. Come on. :D

MotherLand
08-09-2005, 01:18 AM
Dang, don't you know it's happened to us all... :lol:

Barklel
08-09-2005, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by MotherLand@Aug 8 2005, 08:18 PM
Dang, don't you know it's happened to us all... :lol:

Yeah, but on vaca? I don't want to know what was in that water (excluding the chlorine) that got me so sick instantly...*lol*

Tenkei
08-09-2005, 05:01 PM
That water must have been moving too fast! :lol:
That sounded like it hurt. Glad to hear that you made it and you're ok!

Barklel
08-10-2005, 01:50 AM
Originally posted by Tenkei@Aug 9 2005, 12:01 PM
That water must have been moving too fast! :lol:
That sounded like it hurt. Glad to hear that you made it and you're ok!

Thanks... I made it... yes, it really did hurt. *l*

Come on people where are your funnies?!

lsubabiedee
08-10-2005, 01:57 AM
LOL....oh damn....I don't have a story right now, but urs was pretty good....i wonder if it was from drinking the water, a water ride enema, or ur nerves...lol

Barklel
08-10-2005, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by lsubabiedee@Aug 9 2005, 08:57 PM
LOL....oh damn....I don't have a story right now, but urs was pretty good....i wonder if it was from drinking the water, a water ride enema, or ur nerves...lol

girl, it wasn't the nerves... because I've been "scurred" before... I think it was a combo of the gulping of that nasty @ water and the shootin' pain up my crack... *lol*

Dolliesdaughter
08-10-2005, 02:33 PM
I had the water enema before, it is no fun. I did the speed slide, # stories straight down.

Guess what? I would do it again in a heart beat.

Barklel
08-10-2005, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by Alken41100@Aug 10 2005, 09:33 AM
I had the water enema before, it is no fun. I did the speed slide, # stories straight down.

Guess what? I would do it again in a heart beat.

*l* Ah ah... not me...

KnappilyMe
08-10-2005, 03:37 PM
dont feel bad... i had that happen too... it was almost like a enema... and that is all i gonna say on that.

:bolt:

Barklel
08-10-2005, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by KnappilyMe@Aug 10 2005, 10:37 AM
dont feel bad... i had that happen too... it was almost like a enema... and that is all i gonna say on that.

that is nuts... they need to revamp that slide....

KnappilyMe
08-10-2005, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by Barklel+Aug 10 2005, 01:21 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-KnappilyMe@Aug 10 2005, 10:37 AM

that is nuts... they need to revamp that slide....

[/b]
lets just say im glad i didnt have those