PDA

View Full Version : New Jaguar Wright!

rkj223
11-19-2003, 05:40 PM
right chea (http://artists.mp3s.com/artists/620/jaguar_wright.html)

Dreamyb
11-20-2003, 06:07 AM
thank ya much :thumbsup

blumoonbabe
11-20-2003, 06:26 AM
dang I was trying to keep this one to myself! :lol It's messed up how Geffen did her, but I'm glad he hubby has her back. I wish her the best on her next project with BBE. If I'm not mistaken, it's live and anyone whos seen her live knw homegirl is gonna tear it up!

rkj223
11-20-2003, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by blumoonbabe@Nov 20 2003, 01:26 AM
dang I was trying to keep this one to myself! :lol It's messed up how Geffen did her, but I'm glad he hubby has her back. I wish her the best on her next project with BBE. If I'm not mistaken, it's live and anyone whos seen her live knw homegirl is gonna tear it up!
Oh My Goodness! I was so disappointed with her cd because I knew what she could do live. I'm thinking of her singing w/ Jay Z Unplugged and it just gave me chills.

Ladies....Jag was pregnant. Sitting down. and straight sung Mary J Blige out the building. (Thinking of "Ain't No Love") Made me like JayZ for like...a few minutes. Then I got over it.

Jag is the truth.
("Denials, Delusions, and Decisions" wasn't though.)

Anyway...I'm going to load these songs on the ol' mp3 player and listen to them at work.

unknown_eLement
11-20-2003, 10:52 PM
Me and MP3.com have not been getting along. Everytime I try to play or download a song my entire connection is lost. Does anyone know how to fix this problem, because I am definately trying to hear the new Jaguar Wright?

rkj223
11-21-2003, 04:14 AM
Originally posted by unknown_eLement@Nov 20 2003, 05:52 PM
Me and MP3.com have not been getting along. Everytime I try to play or download a song my entire connection is lost. Does anyone know how to fix this problem, because I am definately trying to hear the new Jaguar Wright?
I'm not sure why that happens. Does it just disconnect when you get the mp3s?

You could get over IM from me if you want.

ReddyLoques
11-21-2003, 04:58 AM
Ehhhhhhhh I dunno.. The only track I wuz feelin wuz the One more drink raggee remix.. Her material sounds diffrent.. Like a change of style..

Or iz it just me..?

blumoonbabe
11-21-2003, 08:44 AM
Originally posted by ReddyLoques@Nov 21 2003, 01:58 AM
Ehhhhhhhh I dunno.. The only track I wuz feelin wuz the One more drink raggee remix.. Her material sounds diffrent.. Like a change of style..

Or iz it just me..?
No... there's definitely a more "kindler, gentler Jag" vibe going on, which was her intent... MCA wanted her to bring the Angry Black Woman down a few notches, but when they got bought out and taken over by Geffen she submitted these songs, and Geffen was like... " We want the old, fiery, cussin and fussin Jag!". So they locked up the masters to these songs since she has basically bought her way out of her contract with them.

nappyfenix820
11-30-2003, 05:35 AM
I'm glad she's back! This sistah....not often someone keeps it so real you feel like you getting cussed out by the chic on the street but that the same time wanna throw your hands in the air like you praising the Lord in church! She grimey and soulful all at once! LOVE HER!

np