PDA

View Full Version : Stylish

CurleeDST
09-09-2005, 08:41 PM
Would anyone like to share some stylish photos of napptural hair? By stylish I mean showcasing some unique ways of styling napptural hair with panache. Puffs, twists and braids are all cute but fairly typical. How do some of you glam up your napptural hair?

napturallyme
09-10-2005, 02:58 AM
I've recently updated my album with some updo pics. My hair is in twists with them though. You can click on my sig. They are in my summer album

CurleeDST
09-10-2005, 10:07 AM
Thanks so much I am going to check it out now!

cmesweet
09-10-2005, 07:11 PM
I will post some pics up soon...this weekend I will be taking pics of my hair. I have to model a wedding dress and I will be styling my hair.

There won't be a veil so they said to put a white flower in my hair...this is a idea of how I am going to style my hair.
Afro-puff near the top of my head... 2strand-twists in the front intertwined with white ribbon, cascading down as pin curls and meeting and blending into the white flower. Also, I have a string of pearls...for hair...to wrap around the puff to make loops.

Ok that is my idea...after I do it I will take a pic. I'll let u know when I updated my album cause I have lots of pics to post.

AuNappturale
09-11-2005, 03:24 AM
Ooooh, that sounds cute, cme. Can't wait.

Only1biancab
09-11-2005, 04:04 AM
That sounds beautiful, cmesweet. I can't wait to see it.