PDA

View Full Version : hair care question

agf1908
12-02-2003, 11:23 AM
repost--
hey people -
i was wondering if anyone experienced the slight problem i am having and if anyone knows of a solution.

the hair in the middle of my hair is very dry and doesn't hold a twist out like the front, sides, and back of my hair.

i have tried the honey/olive oil treatment and have slept in conditioner. twists look fine but the twist out only holds in the front, sides and back while the middle looses its curl in 1 day and is dry like brillo...

any suggestions?

thanks adrienne

Dolliesdaughter
12-02-2003, 01:54 PM
Sounds like you have multi-textured hair. I have 3 different textures going. You just have to learn to live with it or you will drive yourself crazy. I learned that we are most critical on ourselves. If you don't mention it, chances are no one will notice.

Laquita
12-02-2003, 01:57 PM
I agree with Alken 41100...

You should also try using a different product, for twisting in this area and/or just make these twists a little smaller than the others and don't untwist them, they will blend in with the others that are un-twisted and no one will notice. But be careful -- remember to untwist them before you start to detangle. :thumbsup

vonshair
12-02-2003, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by Laquita@Dec 2 2003, 09:57 AM
or just make these twists a little smaller than the others and don't untwist them
Thats exactly what i do, make them smaller. My hair in the middle sounds alittle like urs, its also the shortest in the middle of my head. but my glycerin spray works and i twist it with some creamy set. cant remember who makes it.