PDA

View Full Version : Celebrating 4 Months Natural!

Jina
12-05-2003, 03:06 AM
Hey everyone, I was just wanting to share in my excitement with you all. Today marks 4 months on this "road back to the real me." I did the Big Chop in August of this year and it was the best decision that I could have ever made in regards to my hair. I appreciate all the invaluable insight that all of you all have given me. The inspiration and encouragement is amazing! I will try to post pictures over the next couple of weeks. My hair is growing rapidly and even more importantly--It's HEALTHY. :thumbsup May God continue to bless each of you. Thanks again everyone.

lavinea
12-05-2003, 04:08 AM
what products do u use?

Gloria
12-05-2003, 04:11 AM
It sure does! Congratulations!

netta1
12-05-2003, 06:07 AM
hello congrats on your four month nappiversary. Its only been about a month for me and I can tell that my hair is growing pretty well too.

btw: I like your signiture, thats one of favorite Bible verses.

Jina
12-05-2003, 02:07 PM
What products do I use? Well, as of today, I am only using Infusium 23 Leave in Conditioner. I sometimes use jojoba oil when my mother says, "Girl, you need to put some oil on your hair." :blah (yes, it sounds just like that) When I began my natural journey, it was cut incredibly short--with clippers because I didn't have a lot of new growth at all. Now, when it is stretched, it's about an inch to an inch and a half long. I don't use any combs or brushes. My fingers are my tools. I conditioner wash it everyday with Suave Tropical Coconut. That's about it--simple and effective routine. I'm gonna try to twist it myself this weekend. (something new) :rainfro

Maestradiva77
12-05-2003, 02:36 PM
Congrats on making the 4-month mark!