PDA

View Full Version : HELP!! I picked the wrong COLOR

Poetrie
12-08-2003, 03:31 AM
:doh I am SO ashamed!! I love Clairol Textures & Tones Red Passion Collection but I believe I picked the wrong color this time!! Where I was a fiery red, now I'm a red hot red, which has tinted my reddish-bronzed hair drastically to burgundy-purplish-red....my hair stylist had advised that I stick with my color but they didn't have my color in stock....and I wanted a change...now, I'm with a color that I am definitely not used to!!! Any hints on how to tone my hair back down...she consoled me by telling me that in two, maybe two and a half weeks that we'll use Cherrywood to tone it back down and stick to that for a while before trying anything 'crazy' again...but I am DEFINITELY not used to having such a dark, yet bright tint in my hair as this!!!

:-? My hair is beautifully thick and long and I've always loved my reddish-bronze hair, but I just wanted to try a different red; lol, now...(sigh) :violin ...now, I need some tips....what do I do???

~ Poetrie :nohuh

purplepizazz
12-08-2003, 04:00 AM
I think that you should wait to see your stylist because to tone it down a person would need to see what you hair looks like now in order to help you fix it to where you'd like it to be. :-?

FemmGranGwav
12-08-2003, 04:06 AM
B4 ur head turns orange or purple with another color...see a stylist

bruinhotty
12-08-2003, 05:41 AM
It happens to all of us that try to color. I ended up with a brassy blondish head of hair earlier this year. I dyed it back to my original color. I think all will be fine once the color is toned down when you see your stylist next time. If the color is distracting you can wear wraps.