PDA

View Full Version : Science Fair Project

psychoticgothchick
11-12-2005, 01:59 AM
any pages i can go to or would somebody like to share info :afro:

Melanizm
11-12-2005, 02:01 AM
could you be a little more specific as to what your project is about and what kinds of information you'd like?

:)

psychoticgothchick
11-12-2005, 02:07 AM
well im not excatly sure yet. i gotta make it up myself. i have it in my head i want to show the effects of typically used products on black hair. which is more benefical... kinda like that.

AHNK
11-12-2005, 10:17 AM
Benficial products- shea butter, aloe vera, coconut and jojoba oil, shampoo bars, honey

Unhelpful products- certain shampoos (ths varies from person to person), dark gels (this to varies)

These are some products that work and doesn't work for me. Again this list could be totally different from the next person.

A good place to look would be the Commercial products section, they give product reviews there too. :)

HTH

salettad
11-12-2005, 11:14 AM
Just a thought. If you have to actually do an experiment, you might consider using various products on store bought human hair. There may be certain shampoos with alcohol that leave the hair dry. There may be certain products with mineral oil or petroleum that leave the hair oily and matted - not absorbed. You could try some of the knowledge we've learned on this website to experiment to see how the store purchased human hair responds. I don't know how "human" human hair is but it's a thought. Let us know what you decide to do.

psychoticgothchick
11-14-2005, 02:39 AM
i don't know.... wow this is going to be harder than i thought. :(

ajargon
11-14-2005, 02:58 PM
I know that you can go to Proctorandgamble. they have a site for hair, that shows negotive/positive effect of products on hair. You can do an experiment and then ref what's on the site, to back you up.good luck