PDA

View Full Version : glycerin

lavinea
12-09-2003, 03:44 AM
hey ladies i have a question i just bought some jojoba oil and glycerin and i wanna make my own leave in spray does anyone know how much to put in?

scurrie
12-09-2003, 05:36 AM
U can put a cap full of glycerin, add more water than anything else. It's not neccessary to put jojoba oil, unless u want to. The glycerin & water is enough to make ur hair really soft. I don't know if u know but they say not to use glycerin spray in dry climates because glycerin takes moisture from where ever moistrue is, so if the air outside is dry it will take whatever moisture is in your hair, which will leave your feeling really dry. Hope this is helpful

scurrie
12-09-2003, 05:36 AM
U can put a cap full of glycerin, add more water than anything else. It's not neccessary to put jojoba oil, unless u want to. The glycerin & water is enough to make ur hair really soft. I don't know if u know but they say not to use glycerin spray in dry climates because glycerin takes moisture from where ever moistrue is, so if the air outside is dry it will take whatever moisture is in your hair, which will leave your feeling really dry. Hope this is helpful