PDA

View Full Version : Teach Me Brothers And Sisters

Deep Rooted
11-27-2005, 07:22 AM
Peace & Blessings 2 All:

I have got soooooooooooo many questions. My head is just swirling. And it's all because of Dread Princess. If you don't know what I'm talking about (because you didn't check out my other post about her locks) close out of this post IMMEDIATELY and check out her locks in the other post I wrote.

1)Is there any right way for locks to look?
2)Can you make them look how you want them to look(I mean can you determine how their going to look)? Is it okay to do this?
3) How do you know your ready to lock?

Those are just some of my questions. I'm new to this forum so I'm going to go explore some more. I have been thinking about it and I think I want to lock when I get older. I'm not just jumping off the deep end because I saw someone else execute a perfect swan dive :) .

curl e locs
11-28-2005, 01:29 PM
Hi Deep Rooted.. welcome to the loc board. Let me try and answer some of your questions
There is a pinned post that you should read at the top of the forum, I think the title
is Must Read For All Newbies. Bascically no ones locs r going to look like someone elses, your hair just kind of does its own thing. The main lesson is to learn to love your texture and your locs. Yes dred princess's locs r gorgeous, but will yours look exactly like hers, No.. which leads me to your second question, no I do not think that u can do anything in specific to obtain her look. Hope that this helps. :)