PDA

View Full Version : Review of Pantene Relaxed & Natural Shampoo and Conditio

ravenqt
02-20-2003, 10:50 PM
Today I bought the new Pantene Relaxed & Natural Shampoo and Conditioner.

Shampoo- I really liked the shampoo. Usually when I use Suave shampoo, my hair feels a little stripped and tangled. But this shampoo did not do this. Its creamy and my hair felt soft after shampooing. I only lather once.

Conditioner- The conditioner left my hair detangled and soft.

My hair felt similiar to when I use the Creme of Nature shampoo/conditioner.

For Pantene No Pooers- The conditioner has the same ingredients as the Pantene Hydrating Curls conditioner except they added Jojoba Seed Oil, and Coconut Oil.

Shampoo ingredients:Water, Petrolatum, Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Lauric Acid, Trihydroxystearin, Fragrance, Sodium Chloride, Guar Hydroxypropyl Trimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, DMDM Hydantoin, Sodium Benzoate, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Disodium EDTA, PEG-14M, Pathenol.

Conditioner ingredients: Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Glutamic Acid, Dimethicone, Benzyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Penthenyl Ethyl Ether, EDTA, Penthenol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

blakgirl
02-21-2003, 02:28 AM
just copying from the other post . . .

just a warning . . .

make sure they aren't charging you extra for virtually the same product. don't be duped. John Frieda charges Black women an additional dollar and all they did was change their packaging and only slightly altered their product. these companies know Black women spend like 3 times the white dollar on hair products and they intend to pull those extra dollars without expending any extra research on tailoring a product to our hair. the question has already been raised: how can a product be for both relaxed and natural hair? it's possible, but i think it's all a marketing ploy. call me a skeptic or a conspiracy theorist, but i just thought i'd share.

blak.