PDA

View Full Version : December Braid/twist Challenge Pt.2

iscott555
12-22-2005, 07:56 PM
We have reached our 10 page limit...so i thought I would start it up again so we can continue to update each other on what's going on

w2goback
12-22-2005, 10:10 PM
That was quick. I put soft rollers on the ends of my twist, they are so curly. I think I might do a twist out on the back of my hair for church tomorrow.

Godsgem
12-22-2005, 11:30 PM
I'm back on!!! You all must have been sending some nappy energy vibes my way b/c a few hours after I posted that I fell off the PHC and wasn't sure if I would be back on by Christmas Eve, I decided to flat twist the front of my hair. Well almost 3 hours later it ended being the whole head. So now I have flat twists in the front and 2 strand twists in the back. These will have to be redone soon though because even though they came out really neat and cute my hair needs to be washed. I think reading the thread gave me some motivation and inspiration. Thanks ladies! And I'm definitely on for the January challenge.

ChelWren
12-23-2005, 01:00 AM
As you all know I took my first set of two strand twists out after 5 days. That was about 2 weeks ago. I just put some 2 strand twists back in 3 days ago and I am going to try to last 3 weeks. That's my entire winter break and then I'm going to re-do my hair the day before school starts back. :)

Chelci

Kissed by the Sun
12-23-2005, 01:57 AM
I didnt participate in the last thread, but I too have been wearing my hair in twists since Nov. 27th.

I can tell I have growth, but its driving me crazy not having my hair out.

I have HIF disease (and to believe... I havent cured this after being natural for over a year) so I pretty much get cheap thrills by untwisting this one particular twists, playing with the loose hair, and then putting it back into a twist.

I know... sad. :rolleyes:

Hoping I can keep them in for one more week and take em out the day before New Years, or somewhere around that time.

cheetarah198
12-23-2005, 03:16 AM
I was supposed to unbraid my hair today then wash and rebraid tomorrow. The braids are still in. I'm too lazy to take them down. This set of braids might last me to the New Year, it might not. I'm hoping to find some time after Christmas to take them down and wash it. I might not rebraid. I'll probably do twists. They don't take as long. My hair has grown a good amount with this challenge. And I'm retaining the length since I cut down on manipulation. I love PSCs. The only problem is actually doing the style in the first place.

w2goback
12-23-2005, 03:35 AM
I bought the most beautiful satin head band in black from target, made by goodie, it is so long and silky and I can't wait to wear it. For watch night service at church/new year's eve night I am going to wear a puff, I am so excited, I cannot wait. It is going to be so big. I was considering wearing the front in cornrows and the back in a mini puff but no, I am going all the way. The next day to ring in the New year, after church I am going to treat my hair to some TLC and get my sister to twist my hair really small. I am so excited. I know, it takes so little to make me happy... :lol: How many more days ladies?? Only 9

homestyle
12-23-2005, 02:36 PM
I've had this set of twists in for 2 weeks, and I thought they'd last until New Year's , but I was wrong so I'm going to take them down tomorrow and put a new set in. I can't wait to try deep conditioning on dry hair! I've never done this before, and I 'm so excited! :D

LaLa*
12-23-2005, 03:45 PM
wow... that was super quick! but good going ladies... I'm glad to see to every one so excited at such a cold time... I still got mine in since Nov. 21 and only retwisted once...

iscott555
12-23-2005, 03:54 PM
Tomorrow will be week 4 for me..and 1 week and 1/2 for the current twists i have in my hair. Today I am trying a hair experiment...i'm taking the twists in the front part of my head and i'm putting them in bantu knots (I hope it looks cute) Tomorrow night I am putting my whole head in bantu knots and then on sunday I will have a bantu knot-twist out...next week is going to be my experimentation week...I've seen so many cute hairstyles and i just have to try to do them!

ETA: All the styles will be some sort of twist style...i'm still in for the twist challenge!

jmnappy
12-23-2005, 04:16 PM
This is my second set of braids this month. After two weeks, they're still holding on. With the exception of a few braids along the front and back, I haven't had time to redo them anyway.

iscott555
12-24-2005, 05:23 AM
Ok so the knots did not come out cute...there was just too much fuzz going on and I was too lazy to retwist them...so I ended up just putting a headband and going about my business for the day. These twists will be coming out tomorrow and i will try a new twist hair style on sunday (I'm kinda excited!)

afrobeauty77
12-24-2005, 01:49 PM
I have been wearing twist for two weeks now, and I am going to wear them until school starts up again. I am definitely noticing some growth already...

LaLa*
12-24-2005, 02:56 PM
not sure what I am going to do with my hair for sunday... I might just put the twists i have in flat twists. or i will at least attempt this

Kat Nappydeen
12-24-2005, 05:26 PM
Well I had been redoing small individual braids (after wash and DC) every week since the end of November.

The day before yesterday I DC'd and put my hair in small twists. Hopefully I can tolerate them for an extended period of time (a month and 1/2 maybe), but I have a degree of HIF disease and get restless with bound hair before long.....I guess I'll come here everyday to fight the urge to undo them.

iscott555
12-24-2005, 07:54 PM
I'm so happy! my twist out came out looking sooooo good! I used the twist out method from natural-ree's fotki album and oh my goodness my twist outs have never looked so good! I will post pictures up tonight when I get back home...i can't wait to try some new twist styles tomorrow...thank you to whoever started this challenge we gotta keep this going!

ajargon
12-24-2005, 08:30 PM
I guess that I am in it by default:)lol, I twisted up my hair, 12/07/05. It will stay that way till the 2nd week of January. I just don't feel like messing w/ it, and there's just too many styling options w/ rollers, braiding twists(for crimps) spiral curls ect. I am really loving this month at a time stuff. I just wash once a week, and I am out the door!
MERRY CHRISTMAS, HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL!

queenwildcoilz
12-25-2005, 01:22 AM
I am on week #6 heading to week # 7 planning on taking my braids down
for XMAS then braid it back up . Week #6 tried to wrap my braids with yarn
didn't turn out to good ended :( up taking it down the same night i wrapped it.
Week #7 I am going to braid then set it on perm rods.. :)

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL MY FELLOW NAPPIES, KINKS & COILS

PEACE FROM QUEEN WILD COILZ

w2goback
12-25-2005, 11:37 AM
Merry Christmas my fellow nappies and Challengers....

I did not undo the twist in the back for bible study on Friday night

I am going to deep condition my hair tomorrow and have my sister re-do my hair in a cornrow/twist style but smaller. I start my new job on Tuesday I am so excited, that is the only reason I am undoing my hair, I would have left it in until New Year's Eve.

Whatever you all do take enjoy and take care

homestyle
12-25-2005, 05:19 PM
Yesterday I took my twists down after two weeks and for the first time, I DT on dry hair, and I loved it :wub: I will definitely be doing this from now on. It was easier to distribute the conditioner and as others had mentioned, I only had to go in the shower once!

My current twists are more medium to large. I'm planning to do a small CO wash in one week and redo the frizzy twists.

My routine through March will be:
DT and do a new set of twists every 2 weeks and at the end of the first week of twists, I'll CO and retwist the frizzies. This should keep my hair very heathy through the winter.

Mid to end of March I'm planning to trim (March will make it 5 months since my last trim) and get ready for my wash and gos and my twist outs.

LaLa*
12-26-2005, 03:35 AM
Yes Yes.. Merry Christmas

I ended up rinsing my twists. I couldn't help it... and I'm glad I did they look so much better. And I braided the twists and had this crinkle look for the holiday... it was a hit!

I have pictures I will post tomorrow

DEElala1925
12-26-2005, 04:07 AM
merry christmas all my fellow ''nappies''. i;am also a HIF VICTIM so i undid 3braids in front as a pacifer ;) LOL. i;ve been in braids since dec 10th. plan to do a braid- out new years eve. i have lots of new growth. using rosemary growth spray. i kicked it up a notch with nettle; sage and dried hibiscus flower;

iscott555
12-26-2005, 04:43 AM
DT and do a new set of twists every 2 weeks and at the end of the first week of twists, I'll CO and retwist the frizzies. This should keep my hair very heathy through the winter.

Mid to end of March I'm planning to trim (March will make it 5 months since my last trim) and get ready for my wash and gos and my twist outs.
[/b]

I like your routine...I think I will try that too!...except I'll probably trim every six weeks...I just washed, deep conditioned and twisted up my hair...I'm really loving this challenge!

w2goback
12-27-2005, 12:33 AM
Hey ladies, I am so excited and nervous all in the same breath, it feels like it will be my first day of school tomorrow. I start my new job tomorrow, and my sister, who will try anything on my hair, just gave me the cutest style yet, it is cornrow/twist style, see pix below. I am loving my hair. My hair is so healthy and thick and just lovely.

Homestyle what is DT???

http://photobucket.com/albums/v116/shamsham/th_PICT4272.jpg

http://photobucket.com/albums/v116/shamsham/th_PICT4271.jpg

http://photobucket.com/albums/v116/shamsham/th_PICT4270.jpg

http://photobucket.com/albums/v116/shamsham/th_PICT4269.jpg

I am going to keep this until New year, I am every wearing it like this to Watch night service, no twist out for me yet. I am loving this way too much.

LaLa*
12-27-2005, 02:08 AM
And it looks very lovely on you NHA! Very very nice! Have a great day at your new job

I just posted pics on my hair style for Christmas

Kissed by the Sun
12-27-2005, 02:36 AM
Man, Nappy Hat Addict... if I had your sister's braiding skills...
(by the way, I love the pics in your siggy. Everytime I see it I picture them as a scenes out of a romantic movie)

anyways, update on my challenge:

The fact that I've kept my hair in this same style for so long is driving me crazy (I'm really missing my hair right now, and the fact that I'm writing a college essay on my naps isnt helping either).

In a fit of madness, I undid the two bottom rows of my twists (about 8 twists). Then I reminded myself that I have only 4-5 days left. I think I'm just going to leave those 8 twists undone since they blend in with the rest of my twists.

I can do it. Only a couple more days to go.

lizzes
12-27-2005, 02:46 AM
I've had my twists since Nov. 28. I'm thinking of doing a twist-out for New Year's Eve, and then retwisting.

w2goback
12-27-2005, 02:48 AM
And it looks very lovely on you NHA! Very very nice! Have a great day at your new job

I just posted pics on my hair style for Christmas
[/b]

Lala they are beautiful, I love it.

Thanks for the good wishes, I should be getting to bed soon, I have to get up early. I am loving my hair girl. I just want to keep experimenting.

Kbythesun - thanks, I am considering creating an album with my wedding pix.

misskisha
12-27-2005, 03:57 AM
I've had my twists since Nov. 28. I'm thinking of doing a twist-out for New Year's Eve, and then retwisting.
[/b]
I did my minitwists on Nov. 27. They still look good and I am planning on taking them out on New Year's Eve for a fierce twistout. Since I'm off work on Jan. 2, I'll use that day to redo them.

LaLa*
12-27-2005, 03:51 PM
yes the end of the year is near.. wow that was fast...

thanks to you all... i have not worn 1 twist out.. YAY! I made it, but I'll probably continue this until March

but to the rest of the ladies, hang on!! only a couple more days to go
love yall

homestyle
12-27-2005, 10:15 PM
<div class='quotemain'>
DT and do a new set of twists every 2 weeks and at the end of the first week of twists, I&#39;ll CO and retwist the frizzies. This should keep my hair very heathy through the winter.

Mid to end of March I&#39;m planning to trim (March will make it 5 months since my last trim) and get ready for my wash and gos and my twist outs.
[/b]

I like your routine...I think I will try that too!...except I&#39;ll probably trim every six weeks...I just washed, deep conditioned and twisted up my hair...I&#39;m really loving this challenge!
[/b][/quote]

Me and my made up abbreviations; DT stands for deep treatment I should&#39;ve just said deep condition :D sorry for the confusion

Hey ladies, I am so excited and nervous all in the same breath, it feels like it will be my first day of school tomorrow. I start my new job tomorrow, and my sister, who will try anything on my hair, just gave me the cutest style yet, it is cornrow/twist style, see pix below. I am loving my hair. My hair is so healthy and thick and just lovely.

Homestyle what is DT???

I am going to keep this until New year, I am every wearing it like this to Watch night service, no twist out for me yet. I am loving this way too much.
[/b]

I just answered your question on the wrong post, sorry
DT stands for deep treatment I shoul&#39;ve used deep condition instead

w2goback
12-28-2005, 02:14 AM
Hey ladies, this is the newly employed lady here, ladies I hate winter, covering my naps made me sad, but it is cold and I have to stay warm, i could not wait to get to work to unleash these beautiful naps on my new co-workers. I had a HITwist disease today, i could not keep my hand out of my twist today, my hair just felt so darn fantastic. Why did my niece have my sister do her hair exactly like mine. :angry: I was like, you do not like your hair braided but here you come getting your hair done like mine. I guess I was an inspiration to someone.

How are you ladies covering your hair so your naps do not get snagged by your coat and your scarf??

I saw a nappy today who was rocking a teenie weenie twist out, it was too cute.

LaLa*
12-28-2005, 05:29 AM
NHA> were her twist tweenie weenie? or was her hair just short with a twist out?

sorry for any miss speellings i&#39;ve bneen drinking

AuNappturale
12-28-2005, 05:44 AM
:pointlaugh:

I&#39;ve been on a no-manipulation challenge and I have truly noticed the difference. Less shedding and more evidence of growth. My hair has been twisted for about 3 weeks and I am even lovin&#39; the fuzzies. I&#39;m gonna wash tomorrow and we&#39;ll see what happens. I&#39;ve been thinkin&#39; of takin&#39; &#39;em into the new year, but I have to dance on Sunday. Not sure I wanna look like a mophead up there, although I think it&#39;d be cute. I just love my hair in all its stages at this point. Makes it hard for me to tell what&#39;s really okay & what isn&#39;t. Hmmmm, seems it&#39;s getting harder for me to care.

Anyway, I&#39;m off topic. It&#39;s nice to have some company during a challenge, esp. when the world keeps asking when you&#39;re gonna "do" your hair and can&#39;t understand why you won&#39;t.

nu-curl
12-28-2005, 02:26 PM
Hi!

I had my hair in cornrows since November 26, and I took them down on December 26th. I was pretty happy with the results of no-manipulation: I can do a low puff now! That&#39;s what I have it in now. I&#39;m letting my hair take a break from the braids, and I&#39;m still tryna decide if I am putting them back into cornrows, or twists for New Year&#39;s Eve. Will let you know.
Have a great, and safe new year.

PS So does this mean we are keeping this going until the Spring? I&#39;m down with that...

iscott555
12-28-2005, 04:46 PM
i&#39;m definitely down with keeping this up until spring! My hair is growing and I&#39;m learning new style ideas..this is wonderful...my boyfriend came home and saw my hair and he started pulling at the twist and he was just wowed that my twists stretched out longer than before! Keep it up ladies!

Savantrice
12-28-2005, 05:00 PM
lol@lala also.

well...i had to braid down my fuzzy twists yesterday in two french braids. got the ends tucked in too, so my hair is officially on its last legs. i&#39;m taking them down this weekend to wash and retwist and that will be 3wks for me, not bad at all.

oh and NHA (beautiful style btw, i&#39;ll try not to bite it myself ;-P)...i&#39;ve been wearing my silk scarf underneath my wool cap. realized after about a week, that my kitchen was still rubbing on all that wool *horror*...so i&#39;ve started tying my silk scarf so that the tail hangs down my neck. then i tye my regular scarf around that and put my cap on and i&#39;m good to go.

LaLa*
12-28-2005, 07:02 PM
This is my 5th week twisted and I&#39;ll probably keep this going till I&#39;m just oh-so tired of twist! Which will probably when the weather heats up again... besides i can&#39;t let this hair go I gotta put on my winter hats!

I haven&#39;t even been eager to measure and see if my hair grew. I&#39;m sure it has though. But it is about that time to DC and get my hair ready for the New Year... that&#39;s all i am concerned about and I am nervous

homestyle
12-29-2005, 12:44 AM
Can I just say how much fun I&#39;m having spritzing and tying my hair up at night and in the morning just getting up and taking the scarf off in the morning and maybe pinning the twists up with a few bobby pins and voila I&#39;m "finished" with&#39; my hair. I&#39;m loving this :wub:

Kissed by the Sun
12-29-2005, 01:35 AM
I took out my twists yesterday. I was really tired of having them in (they weren&#39;t my best set of twists) and the fact that it was really warm the last couple of days made me want to take them out even more.

I knew it was time for them to go though, I found myself threatening to simply cut out my twists instead of taking them out (that would have been interesting...).

So after undoing the twists, conditioning wash, and combing (while full of condition) my hair is now in two large braids. The exact same braids that I used to where when I was a little girl.

Hadnt really paid attention to length, but I noticed I had less shedding when I was combing my hair.

iscott555
12-29-2005, 04:27 PM
Can I just say how much fun I&#39;m having spritzing and tying my hair up at night and in the morning just getting up and taking the scarf off in the morning and maybe pinning the twists up with a few bobby pins and voila I&#39;m "finished" with&#39; my hair. I&#39;m loving this :wub:
[/b]

I&#39;m having fun with this challenge too! All I have to do is tie it down at night! I think I&#39;m even getting over the hand in fro withdrawal, although i did have a dream and in the dream my hair was in a fro :lol: ...but my twists are going strong...the flat twists are getting fuzzy but i don&#39;t mind the fuzz. I noticed that the flat twist part of my hair dries out faster than the loose twist, does anyone else experience this? ok I&#39;m off to go eat some breakfast..it&#39;s 9 am over here!

w2goback
12-30-2005, 12:34 AM
You ladies must be reading my mind, b/c it was just this am I was thinking, with me having to be at work so early and it being so cold, this is the best thing I could have ever done. I am up and out the door in no time. I am loving this. When I miss my hair I just undo a thick end and just play with it in my fingers. I love my hair. :wub:

lizzes
12-30-2005, 04:08 AM
I took my twists down last night. I&#39;m going to wear a twist-out until the weekend, and then I&#39;ll retwist. I&#39;m thinking of adding cornrows to the front. I can&#39;t do them myself, so I&#39;ll probably go to the beauty college.

LaLa*
12-30-2005, 04:27 AM
RETWIST!

One mo&#39; time before the new year...

I gotta twist my hair into my new style which will look something like my style I had for Christmas but much neater.

I got my nails and toes done today at the spa... oh my . so lovely *that was off topic but after my hair is done i will feel human again*

kedekee
12-30-2005, 04:43 AM
So ya&#39;ll are deep conditioning with twists in? They STAY!!!?

Do you think I&#39;m doing my hair more harm than good by not deep conditioning it in this protective style?

So far I&#39;ve kept the twist in but I retwist them alot b/c the fuzzies get on my nerves. I should have stayed on the board for support.

I&#39;ve washed it twice since last month, once with shampoo and once with conditioner.

If you can deep condition with twists or braids can someone give me instructions?

Thanks

iandi
12-30-2005, 05:11 AM
<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

I&#39;m having fun with this challenge too! All I have to do is tie it down at night! I think I&#39;m even getting over the hand in fro withdrawal, although i did have a dream and in the dream my hair was in a fro :lol: ...but my twists are going strong...the flat twists are getting fuzzy but i don&#39;t mind the fuzz. I noticed that the flat twist part of my hair dries out faster than the loose twist, does anyone else experience this? ok I&#39;m off to go eat some breakfast..it&#39;s 9 am over here!
[/b][/quote]

OMG! I had exactly the same dream last night! I dreamt that my hair was in a beautiful, thick chunky fro, I had a pick in my hand and I was lightly picking it...

Oh, after reading all your posts, I am so inspired, but i cant seem to keep my twists in for much longer than a week or else it seems to want to lock up on me, and the twist out isnt the best. *sigh* I&#39;ve had my current twists in for one week now and I plan on taking them down for a twist out on New Years Eve. Is there anyone on the challenge who takes their twists down then retwists once every week to 10 days? If you do this, are you sticking to the rules of the challenge, or if u have to take them down so often does it disqualify you?

I see some people with hair just as nappy as mine keeping their twists in for almost a month...how do you do it without it starting to lock up? I would love for my hair to have the benefits of not manipulating my hair for a month at a time! (p.s. rinsing my twists are a disaster for me - tangle city)

Also, does anyone have any tips on how to make your twistout more defined? I always do my twists on wet hair. p.s. im on the no-oil routine, so i cant use any oil-based products...

naturalmom2
12-30-2005, 09:39 AM
Ok Ladies.. im in on this Challenge i just took out my twist which i had in from 2 weeks my scalp is soooo dry wanted to keep them in longer ....so tonight i will deep condition and oil my scalp and get to twistin hoping to keep them until the end of january i brought some products from carol&#39;s daughter the black vanilla leave in conditioner really love it and shea butter to put on my ends will take pic as soon as i finish

i just notice that some of u are doing the no oil routine ...if i cant put oil on my scalp what else can i use my scalp is really really dry

what are u ladies using do tell then maybe i can join the no oil thanks

momi
12-30-2005, 10:46 AM

Homestyle what is DT???

[/b]

Your sister has skills :)
That style is sooo cute and your hair is really growing!

xayide79
12-30-2005, 05:52 PM
I took my braids out last night and I&#39;m wearing a nice braidout today. I&#39;m going to clarify, DC, and rebraid tonight so I can go for another month.

TrueSugar
12-30-2005, 06:34 PM
I will rinse my hair tonight and wear a twist out for new years eve and wash, Con, and retwist for the begiining of the new year.

iscott555
12-31-2005, 06:05 AM
<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

[/b][/quote]

OMG! I had exactly the same dream last night! I dreamt that my hair was in a beautiful, thick chunky fro, I had a pick in my hand and I was lightly picking it...

Oh, after reading all your posts, I am so inspired, but i cant seem to keep my twists in for much longer than a week or else it seems to want to lock up on me, and the twist out isnt the best. *sigh* I&#39;ve had my current twists in for one week now and I plan on taking them down for a twist out on New Years Eve. Is there anyone on the challenge who takes their twists down then retwists once every week to 10 days? If you do this, are you sticking to the rules of the challenge, or if u have to take them down so often does it disqualify you?

I see some people with hair just as nappy as mine keeping their twists in for almost a month...how do you do it without it starting to lock up? I would love for my hair to have the benefits of not manipulating my hair for a month at a time! (p.s. rinsing my twists are a disaster for me - tangle city)

Also, does anyone have any tips on how to make your twistout more defined? I always do my twists on wet hair. p.s. im on the no-oil routine, so i cant use any oil-based products...
[/b][/quote]

I used to wear my twists for only a week...but then I stopped washing my hair until after i took the twists out....that helped my twist last about two weeks. I think you should try doing them skinnier and see how they turn out

ChelWren
12-31-2005, 05:42 PM
Just an update on my twists: They have been in for 2 weeks and the front needs to be re-done but I might not do it. I&#39;m just wearing a head band to cover up that part and the back still looks good. I&#39;m trying to keep them in for 3 weeks and then washa nd take them out so I can do another style or something for the new semester at school. I washed my scalp once with V05 Kiwi Lime Clarifying Shampoo and that was it. That was on Tuesday. Anyway, they&#39;re still looking good and I&#39;m still going strong in this challenge. Last time I lasted 5 days so I&#39;m proud of myself.

Chelci

Savantrice
12-31-2005, 07:01 PM
from 5 days to 3 weeks? go ahead chelci...;-P

update: i took my twists down last night. and am rocking one of my best twistouts ever! i&#39;m very excited.

i&#39;m tempted to just keep this twist-out for a couple days but I really want to try doing my own kinky extensions. so i&#39;m gonna wash, deep condition this afternoon and see if i can&#39;t get these extensions in.

*off to find the January challenge*

bluvember
01-01-2006, 11:13 PM
Whew! I made it!! I don&#39;t know if I was doing it right or not, but I kept the same style for the whole month. I was one that washed and retwisted about every 7-10 days, but I have major flakes by that time so washing is a must. I must say, I have fallen deeper in :wub: with my hair in the last month and my hair has reaped the benefits. What a way to start the new year!
I don&#39;t think my hair has gotten this much attention in a while, and its long overdue.

So thank you ladies, for giving me a real hair challenge. I needed it and my hair thanks you as well.
:lol:

ETA, am I the only one that is dying to wear a big ole fro or puff? I can&#39;t wait!

ChelWren
01-02-2006, 12:15 AM
from 5 days to 3 weeks? go ahead chelci...;-P[/b]
Thank you girl! :) I&#39;m so happy I&#39;m lasting. It&#39;s been a week and 6 days since I put my twists in. :wub:

ETA, am I the only one that is dying to wear a big ole fro or puff? I can&#39;t wait![/b]
I can&#39;t wear a fro or puffs because I still have relaxed ends but I would love to see my hair out. My new growth is so beautiful and I want to see it flowing free without it in a style. I can&#39;t wait for this challenge to be over, but yet, it&#39;s kept my hair safe from the cold and my hands :lol:

*Does anyone know any other styles I can do besides twists? I&#39;m new at this and don&#39;t know how to do many styles and I don&#39;t want braids. Thanks.*

Chelci