PDA

View Full Version : Micnhael Baisden

Barklel
01-01-2006, 12:30 PM
I was on my way home from the south for the holidays and we stumbled upon his show in the PA area.... his show is GREAT!! He was talking about Entrepreneurs, lving your dreams, quiting your 9 - 5 to pursue the life you've wanted and why people are afraid to do so. He made me want to quit my 9 - 5 and work for me full-time (but I aint crazy.. not yet anyway.. I need to plan it out first).... If you haven't heard him yet logging on and joining it HIGHLY recommended.. it's only 5.95 per mo and the first month is free.... listen to 12.29.05's show.... off the hook! He made me come home and start working right away.. I'm in the zone and motivated all over again.

www.michaelbaisden.com

Queencece
01-01-2006, 03:15 PM
I heard the show and I had the same reaction you did. Lord knows if I could have given my two weeks the next day I think I would have ran home to type it and email it. :lol:

Anyway, I missed most of the show, but what I caught was enough to make me start the ball rollin on my next moves.

I just wish I knew WHERE to start. :dunno:

Q

tangytic
01-02-2006, 02:16 AM
he started out in nyc. I used to listen to him all the time I have turned all my friends on to him. I love Michael he brought up some very good topics in NY and now he is syndicated nationally so you can hear him on stations across the country. I truly believes he deserves every bit of success he's getting!

tonyelle
01-02-2006, 05:01 AM
I got hooked on him about 3 months ago. That was a good show, but I had to go to the gym and couldn't hear the whole thing, but it did get me to thinking about quiting and starting something for myself...

Barklel
01-04-2006, 09:00 PM
Queen.. it WILL come to you... have faith.. I'm a FIRM believer in THAT. Write your ideas down.... A B C... D.... E... and so forth.... it's like a report with an outline..... Hmm? THAT sounds like a business plan! (Lord knows I should have done that first)... you're blessing will come and GOD will lead you to the first step and you'll flourish (sp?) from there.... Believe in yourself FIRST.. because NO ONE not even your mother (just an example but often times it can be true)... will believe in you and will give you that push more than SELF. That was a big lesson. Us Napp's are here for you and we're here to push one another.... pm me anytime..... :0)

I actually joined the Michael Baisden show - we don't get it here in the Capital region (albany, NY area)... as soon as Igot home I looked him up and logged on... it's only $5.95 a month... so that's not much at all.... I was quick to pay that.. (the first 30 days are free)... The Living your dreams series is on the 29th of Dec .. each segment is about 48 minutes and there are 4 segments... I thought about putting it on CD-R... it's worth it. I cannot wait for the day that I can put in my 2 weeks.... It's scary but very exciting! I know it's going to take time for me to get to that point but THEN AGAIN.. it may not.. I could be putting in my 2 weeks sooner than later... stranger things have happened. One day I may wake up and say "You know what? I'm throwing caution to the WIND... HALLELUJAH!..." and be out.... :0) It'll happen...

Queencece
01-22-2006, 03:43 PM
Queen.. it WILL come to you... have faith.. I'm a FIRM believer in THAT. Write your ideas down.... A B C... D.... E... and so forth.... it's like a report with an outline..... Hmm? THAT sounds like a business plan! (Lord knows I should have done that first)... you're blessing will come and GOD will lead you to the first step and you'll flourish (sp?) from there.... Believe in yourself FIRST.. because NO ONE not even your mother (just an example but often times it can be true)... will believe in you and will give you that push more than SELF. That was a big lesson. Us Napp's are here for you and we're here to push one another.... pm me anytime..... :0)

I actually joined the Michael Baisden show - we don't get it here in the Capital region (albany, NY area)... as soon as Igot home I looked him up and logged on... it's only $5.95 a month... so that's not much at all.... I was quick to pay that.. (the first 30 days are free)... The Living your dreams series is on the 29th of Dec .. each segment is about 48 minutes and there are 4 segments... I thought about putting it on CD-R... it's worth it. I cannot wait for the day that I can put in my 2 weeks.... It's scary but very exciting! I know it's going to take time for me to get to that point but THEN AGAIN.. it may not.. I could be putting in my 2 weeks sooner than later... stranger things have happened. One day I may wake up and say "You know what? I'm throwing caution to the WIND... HALLELUJAH!..." and be out.... :0) It'll happen...
[/b]

Thank you!! :wub: I am definitely going to be quitting my job in 30 days, hopefully, I can finish school and start my business (whatever it may be) in that time. I'm on my way!! You can PM me anytime also. We need to support each other.

I have an idea I am working on!! :D

Q

darcysmom
10-01-2006, 03:27 PM
I listen to Michael Baisden's show everyday. Here in Atlanta, it comes on everyday @ 3pm-7pm on 102.5.

I did get to listen to the show on living your dreams. I had the same reaction Barklel had when I heard the show. It was very inspirational and instrumental in getting me off my butt so I can make things happen :D The one thing I came away with is that we all spend so much of our lives working hard for someone else. Just imagine what we could do if we put the same hard work and energy into our own business!

Barklel is right. It was an excellent show. I encourage anyone who has ever thought about starting their own business to listen to it. It will really make you think.

kaizen
10-02-2006, 08:27 AM
I'm not a fan of mr. baisden but I've heard a lot about this living your dreams series. It sounds great, I love that message. I'm using my 9-5 to fund my entrepeneurial (sp?) ventures but eventually i will quit and work solely for myself.

Barklel
10-04-2006, 07:40 AM
I'm seriously thinking about giving my job the ax in about 2 years (I get my retirement then.....) My 9 -5 is taking up WAY too much time....:(