PDA

View Full Version : Spring Break 2006

PrincessAyannah
01-02-2006, 07:42 AM
Well NP...it's finally 2006...and Spring Break is slowly approaching. I personally don't have any plans for spring break this year, but I would definitely like to do something. So, if any of you have any ideas or want to put something together...or just want to tell where you're going for your break...post it here!!

~Princess Ayannah

Blezzed
01-02-2006, 05:27 PM
I have nothing planned for spring break so far, girl if you have any ideas, let a sista know

tran68
01-02-2006, 06:20 PM
I was thinking about taking the kids to Discovery Cove again but shoot errybody and their Mama will prolly be in Orlando with the same idea... :unsure:

jazzerz
01-07-2006, 08:22 PM
I was thinking about makin it to "HOT"lanta. I've never been to GA and it's on my list of potential spots to begin my career. Any suggestions for someone traveling that way?

detshorty05
01-14-2006, 02:45 AM
Atlanta would be a great spring break trip. Except my spring break is really early. it is the 26th of february. :-(

giggleblue
01-14-2006, 09:04 AM
i'm going to LA...

PrincessAyannah
01-14-2006, 04:16 PM
Well, I'm already in GA...don't really want to go to Atlanta for Spring Break. LA sounds fun giggleblue. I kind of want to go to the Bahamas...but since I may just use my spring break time to take a trip to Greensboro, NC...just to get a feel for the city..since I'm looking at going to grad school there. hmmm...I dunno. Plus I don't have any friends that are really down with traveling like I am. Another option is that I may go up to DC to visit a friend...I dunno. I'll keep ya'll posted.

TheyCallMeArie
01-14-2006, 07:32 PM
NY is a good place! The beaches are still a little cool in April.
Besides, with a great group of Urban, Chic, ladies like us - why not turn The City upside down. We could catch a Broadway show, have dinner, a little Reggae/Soca/Salsa dancing! :lol: Woo-Hoo!!! :lol: I'm getting excited just typing!!

Besides, my in-laws are all up there, and they make the best babysitters! :P

topseekrit
01-14-2006, 07:52 PM
Hey ladies! Not to hijack this thread, but please stop by the NP Travel Club thread and fill it out. You might just find a buddy to have that fun with during Spring Break!

desanna
02-08-2006, 06:13 PM
I am going to Vegas for the National Black graduate student conferrence. It is durring my spring break

PrincessAyannah
02-10-2006, 02:29 PM
Hey ya'll..I finally have spring break plans. Well....I'm going to Hilton Head Island, South Carolina. I'm super excited, because I get to go and hang out with a really good friend of mine (a crush). So, I'm extremely excited about it. We haven't seen each other in a while...so I'm very happy to spend time with him. :-D