PDA

View Full Version : Important: Yearbook (deadline Extended)

gigglezk
01-05-2006, 04:30 PM
Hello All,

This topic is to inform you of where to send your member photo for the yearbook. Below you will find the member name of the person you need to submit your photo to. The only photo we are requesting at this time is a head shot or a back/side shot(if you do not wish for your face to be shown). Please only send this type of photo. No group photos, no photos taken with a spouse, friend, sister,etc. Simply an individual shot of you. We will have a seperate section for the other types of photos. Right now, we are working on the member photo section. And only need pictures of you. Please do not send the picture to the member's pm box. There will be an email listed next to their name, please email it there. Also, in your email make sure to make the subject "Yearbook Photo" so that it will not be overlooked or sent to their junk mail folder. The deadline to send your photo is Jan 17th, 2006. If you need to send it after that date. Please send the member assigned to collecting your photo a pm asking them if is fine. They are also on a deadline as well and can not wait around too long. Lastly, we will need your consent to use your photo. Once you send us your photo, we will send you an acknowledgement of having received it along with a contract for you to sign expressing your permission to allow us to use it.

Please send a nice photo of yourself to the member's email listed below. We ask that you send a photo that is not too large, tasteful, and not a picture of freshly washed, wet hair. The picture must be in jpeg format. Also, do not send photos with your name airbrushed or written onto the picture.

**Also, the photo resolution needs to be 300dpi and size of 600x600 at least**

Please understand, that if you're photo does not meet the minimum standards, it will be sent back to you.

If your name is between:

A-E, send your photo to Natural_High via erthtonez@yahoo.com

F-J, send your photo to Linette411 via linette411@gmail.com

K-P, send your photo to LilShortRib via lilshortrib@gmail.com

Q-U, send your photo to Nappy Hat Addict via shamma.guichard@gmail.com

V-Z, send your photo to Bless7 via npyearbook@gmail.com

If your name begins with a something other than a letter ( &*^%$#@!) or a number, send your photo to Intelsis via bintelsis@yahoo.com

If you were a Napp of the Month in the year 2005, please send a different photo to Gigglezk via gigglezk@gmail.com. This photo will be used for the cover of the yearbook.

EBERYBODY, DON'T FOR GET TO PUT YOUR NAME, HOW LONG YOU'VE BEEN NAPPY, HOW LONG YOU'VE BEEN WITH NP, AND YOUR CURRENT STATUS (TRANSITIONING, LOOSE NAPPY, LOCKED NAPPY) THANKS!
JUST WANTED TO ADD THAT
[/b]

Any questions, please post or send a pm to the person assigned to collect your photo.

********************ANNOUCEMENT******************* ****

Deadline for photo submissions has been extended. So please get your pics in!

LuvJones
01-05-2006, 04:33 PM
Hello All,

This topic is to inform you of where to send your member photo for the yearbook. Below you will find the member name of the person you need to submit your photo to. The only photo we are requesting at this time is a head shot or a back/side shot(if you do not wish for your face to be shown). Please only send this type of photo. No group photos, no photos taken with a spouse, friend, sister,etc. Simply an individual shot of you. We will have a seperate section for the other types of photos. Right now, we are working on the member photo section. And only need pictures of you. Please do not send the picture to the member's pm box. There will be an email listed next to their name, please email it there. Also, in your email make sure to make the subject "Yearbook Photo" so that it will not be overlooked or sent to their junk mail folder. The deadline to send your photo is Jan 17th, 2006. If you need to send it after that date. Please send the member assigned to collecting your photo a pm asking them if is fine. They are also on a deadline as well and can not wait around too long. Lastly, we will need your consent to use your photo. Once you send us your photo, we will send you an acknowledgement of having received it along with a contract for you to sign expressing your permission to allow us to use it.

Please send a nice photo of yourself to the member's email listed below. We ask that you send a photo that is not too large, tasteful, and not a picture of freshly washed, wet hair.

If your name is between:

A-E, send your photo to Natural_High via erthtonez@yahoo.com

F-J, send your photo to Linette411 via linette411@gmail.com

K-P, send your photo to LilShortRib via lilshortrib@gmail.com

Q-U, send your photo to Nappy Hat Addict, please pm her for the email address

V-Z, send your photo to Bless7, please pm her for the email address

If your name begins with a something other than a letter ( &*^%$#@!) or a number, send your photo to Intelsis via bintelsis@yahoo.com

If you were a Napp of the Month in the year 2005, please send a different photo to Gigglezk via gigglezk@gmail.com. This photo will be used for the cover of the yearbook.

Any questions, please post or send a pm to the person assigned to collect your photo.
[/b]

Oh goody! Is there a deadline for pics, cause I'm really considering get a professional pic taken :blush:

LJ

gigglezk
01-05-2006, 05:55 PM
yes, it is Jan 17th. however we would prefer that is be a snap shot you take of yourself or someone takes for you. because we wantto have a balance of professional photos and amateur photos (no offense). but if you want a professional picture as your member photo that is just gravy baby. but remember nothing distasteful :P

NaTural_High
01-05-2006, 06:58 PM
EBERYBODY, DON'T FOR GET TO PUT YOUR NAME, HOW LONG YOU'VE BEEN NAPPY, HOW LONG YOU'VE BEEN WITH NP, AND YOUR CURRENT STATUS (TRANSITIONING, LOOSE NAPPY, LOCKED NAPPY) THANKS!
JUST WANTED TO ADD THAT

gigglezk
01-05-2006, 07:02 PM
JUST WANTED TO ADD THAT
[/b]

:) i'm going to add this to the initial post so that it doesn't get overlooked.

BLESS7
01-06-2006, 04:17 AM
V-Z, send your photo to Bless7, please pm her for the email address

<div class='quotemain'>
EBERYBODY, DON&#39;T FOR GET TO PUT YOUR NAME, HOW LONG YOU&#39;VE BEEN NAPPY, HOW LONG YOU&#39;VE BEEN WITH NP, AND YOUR CURRENT STATUS (TRANSITIONING, LOOSE NAPPY, LOCKED NAPPY) THANKS!
JUST WANTED TO ADD THAT
[/b]

[/b][/quote]

Hey all you V-Z folks!! Send snapshots of those gorgeous napps of yours to NPYearbook@gmail.com

Looking forward to seeing you!!!

BE BLESSED

RoseBurnt
01-06-2006, 04:10 PM
Ok, well it&#39;s just gon&#39; have to be a busted photo for this years book because I haven&#39;t taken a decent on ALL year... lol.. :unsure: :lol:

gigglezk
01-06-2006, 04:54 PM
Ok, well it&#39;s just gon&#39; have to be a busted photo for this years book because I haven&#39;t taken a decent on ALL year... lol.. :unsure: :lol:
[/b]

:lol: honey, the year just started

KnappilyMe
01-06-2006, 05:04 PM
<span style="font-family:Comic Sans Ms">she knows she wants to use this one

http://images6.fotki.com/v77/photos/3/348728/2232584/DSCN0828-th.jpg</span>

New Natural
01-06-2006, 08:45 PM
Wow, this is the first I&#39;ve heard of a NP yearbook. Where can I find the one from the previous year? Will this be eletronic or will people order copies? (I hope I&#39;m not asking crazy questions.)

LilShortRib
01-06-2006, 08:49 PM
Wow, this is the first I&#39;ve heard of a NP yearbook. Where can I find the one from the previous year? Will this be eletronic or will people order copies? (I hope I&#39;m not asking crazy questions.)
[/b]

Since you&#39;re new - we&#39;ll give you a break. ^_^ No but seriously, this is the first year we are having a yearbook. You will be able to order copies. More info will be forthcoming in a few months because we just got started on it!

gigglezk
01-06-2006, 08:49 PM
[/b]

No honey, you are not asking anything crazy. This is going to be the first edition of the NP Yearbook. It will only be available through print. Don&#39;t worry we will let everyone know when the times comes to order. :)

New Natural
01-06-2006, 09:15 PM
<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

No honey, you are not asking anything crazy. This is going to be the first edition of the NP Yearbook. It will only be available through print. Don&#39;t worry we will let everyone know when the times comes to order. :)
[/b][/quote]

OK. Thanks, LiLShortRib and Gigglezk. This sounds like a real cool idea. I&#39;ll be looking out for updates.
(I love this site. Y&#39;all some cool people.)

natitwists
01-07-2006, 05:32 AM
so if you were a nap of the month, do we just send a photo to you Gigglezk or do we do both? And does it have to be one of the photos that was included in our interview or can it be another one?

gigglezk
01-07-2006, 05:40 AM
Hey Nati, please send a different one to me. Also, you do still need to send one to LilShortRib since she is handling K-P, unless you want it to be the same photos. And, no it doesn&#39;t need to be one including in the interview.

linette411
01-07-2006, 04:02 PM
bump

realbme
01-08-2006, 04:12 PM
Does anyone know NappyHat&#39;s email addy? :(

BLESS7
01-08-2006, 07:47 PM
[/b]

Hey... I sent you a PM

BE BLESSED

strrblck
01-08-2006, 07:57 PM
Quick question.......are we going by first names or last names(to submit a pic to the specified persons) .......ok, ok, I guess it&#39;s first names?

BLESS7
01-08-2006, 08:41 PM
Quick question.......are we going by first names or last names(to submit a pic to the specified persons) .......ok, ok, I guess it&#39;s first names?
[/b]

We&#39;re going by NP Member names.

Hope that helps

BE BLESSED

NLight1
01-09-2006, 01:15 AM
I&#39;m glad I came on and caught this. I&#39;m super late. I remember this being talked about a while back and I&#39;m glad to see it happening. I sent my photo & info to Natural_High. Keep us posted on when the project may be completed and how we go about getting the book and all that good stuff

gigglezk
01-09-2006, 06:07 PM
bump

l8diebgg
01-09-2006, 10:41 PM
bump

linette411
01-10-2006, 01:40 PM
bump

Jazitones
01-11-2006, 02:36 PM
I have to get to this very soon. Thanks ladies!

Bump!

BLESS7
01-12-2006, 03:42 PM
**BUMP**

linette411
01-13-2006, 01:28 AM
bump

bluvember
01-14-2006, 02:23 AM
Oh snap! Digging out the digicam. I am soo late on this, time is winding down quick. :bolt:

bklynsmile77
01-14-2006, 11:58 AM
dammit why am I always late am not that computer savvy so I would have to email it to someone and have them add it if its possible

Tenkei
01-14-2006, 04:52 PM
[/b]

Yeah, I need it as well. Thanks!

sessktws
01-14-2006, 04:55 PM
Stupid question about to be asked, what does bump mean?

toy
01-14-2006, 05:05 PM
BUMP = Bring Up My Post

BLESS7
01-15-2006, 06:16 AM
Hey ya&#39;ll sorry... I forgot to post this earlier. Please forgive me. Nappy Hat Addict&#39;s email address to send the pictures is:

shamma.guichard@gmail.com

BE BLESSED

Whitley Gilbert
01-15-2006, 06:58 AM
BUMP = Bring Up My Post
[/b]

:huh: I had no idea that "bump" actually stood for something. I mean I knew what it meant but... nevermind.

:blush: Back on topic. I&#39;m off to find a pic.

nappyfreedom29
01-15-2006, 08:13 AM
**Also, the photo resolution needs to be 300dpi and size of 600x600 at least**
[/b]
I hope this isn&#39;t a stupid question, but is the 600x600 in pixels?

ChelWren
01-17-2006, 12:41 AM
I&#39;m sending mine tonight. I know I&#39;m cutting it close but hey, at least I&#39;m getting it done. :)

Chelci

ChelWren
01-17-2006, 01:21 AM
Question: Are we going by last names, first names, or screen names?

Chelci

gigglezk
01-17-2006, 01:35 AM
nappyfreedom29, pixels please :)

CTH, screennames

Whitley Gilbert
01-17-2006, 01:43 AM
Hey ya&#39;ll sorry... I forgot to post this earlier. Please forgive me. Nappy Hat Addict&#39;s email address to send the pictures is:

BE BLESSED
[/b]

Ok, I sent my pic to this address, but Nappy Hat Addict pm&#39;d me a different one before. Now, I&#39;m confused. :unsure:

BLESS7
01-17-2006, 01:16 PM
<div class='quotemain'>

BE BLESSED
[/b]

Ok, I sent my pic to this address, but Nappy Hat Addict pm&#39;d me a different one before. Now, I&#39;m confused. :unsure:
[/b][/quote]

Nope don&#39;t be confused sis! I believe she set up this gmail one for the large amount of space available. She&#39;ll get it either way. So don&#39;t worry. :D

BE BLESSED

RecoveredPermie
01-17-2006, 09:41 PM
::whew:: I just got mine in....hope I&#39;m not too late!!

frau
01-17-2006, 11:53 PM
oh darn. i just saw this today. i&#39;m wearing a plain ole braid out.....i&#39;ll see if my daughter can take a picture of me.

gigglezk
01-18-2006, 03:10 AM
**************ANNOUCMENT**************

DEADLINE EXTENDED!!!!!! Keep the pics coming!

Kadeepoo
01-18-2006, 03:18 AM
i sent my pic in ;)

i don&#39;t know if this question has been asked already or not, but is the yearbook gonna be in color or black and white?

SouthernShorty
01-18-2006, 03:26 AM
When is the new deadline?

gigglezk
01-18-2006, 04:05 AM
kadepoo, color.

southernshorty, 2 weeks from today. which makes it jan.31st

Kadeepoo
01-18-2006, 04:26 AM
ooooh thanks!

scurrie
01-18-2006, 05:59 AM
I&#39;m in!:D

Jazitones
01-18-2006, 02:30 PM
bump

frau
01-18-2006, 07:29 PM
thank goodness. now i have enough time to twist and twist out my hair. YAY!!

Lovinmynapps
01-22-2006, 03:25 AM
Bump

w2goback
01-22-2006, 06:41 AM
I guess you ladies are really acting, My mailbox is getting deliveries....come people send those photos.

~*welekevu*~
01-22-2006, 07:10 PM
<span style="font-family:Georgia">I&#39;d like to submit a photo, but I won&#39;t have enough $$ for a digital camera AND a new computer by the 31st. :( Maybe next year.</span>

BLESS7
01-22-2006, 07:49 PM
<span style="font-family:Georgia">I&#39;d like to submit a photo, but I won&#39;t have enough $$ for a digital camera AND a new computer by the 31st. :( Maybe next year.</span>
[/b]

Are you able to go to someone&#39;s house or the library and scan one? That way you don&#39;t have to worry about having the money to do it by the 31st. Hey if you REALLY want your picture in and can&#39;t scan it you can always post mail to me. ;)

BE BLESSED