PDA

View Full Version : Whitney Houston Christmas CD

Dolliesdaughter
12-22-2003, 07:00 PM
I must say I am dissappointed. This is her 1st holiday cd and new recording in a few years. She is lacking something, it sounded like whitney but it did not sound like "Whitney Houston", do you know what i mean??? I hope she gets it together her voice used to be gold now it sound like tin.

I want my $13.99 back.

Barbie
12-23-2003, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by Alken41100@Dec 22 2003, 01:00 PM
I must say I am dissappointed. This is her 1st holiday cd and new recording in a few years. She is lacking something, it sounded like whitney but it did not sound like "Whitney Houston", do you know what i mean??? I hope she gets it together her voice used to be gold now it sound like tin.

I want my $13.99 back.
My mom and I agree with you 100%!!

LovelyLady
12-27-2003, 09:28 PM
Awww, man. I was wondering if she had a Christmas CD and thought of going out to look a few days ago. It makes me sad to think that her voice has deteriorated so much. You can hear it in almost everything she sings now. She can't hit the notes like she used to. It really hurts my heart to see her in her condition because I am a HUGE Whitney fan.

Amethyst_25
12-27-2003, 09:34 PM
Once's she gets off of watever she is on then her voice will come back if it's not beyond repair by then.