PDA

View Full Version : I Need

possibilities
02-23-2006, 05:46 PM
Shulta? Where you at? let's schedule some time ( i'm getting my skype wire tap ready for you!)

All others!
so for our next podcast i'm looking for city reporters, kinda like a street team in various cities! (no i dont pay, but you can plug all you want) this is just for fun

i want to inverview someone who loves their town and gets and gets involved. tell others about your towns festivals, conferences, nightlife, school campus, poetry nights, oh eateries or anything else urban and fun. just be creative (podcast shout outs)

if interested, email me admin@haveawonderful.net
let me know your name, city and age. be sure to leave a # so I can reach you

the interview will be a phone interview (about 10 minutes) and will be posted on ourCast (http://ourcast.podomatic.com/)

possibilities
02-24-2006, 10:15 PM
alrighty, no takers!

i'm not crazy....not always. check out my latest cast Im Not Playing (http://haveawonderful.net/haw/content/blogcategory/0/304/)

Barklel
02-24-2006, 11:43 PM
Hey, that's so funny... I was bothering all day yesterday @ Haveawonderful about the web links..*lol* Man, I would jump on this for you BUT my city is small and everyone wants a way out.. we have a lot of Native American & Dutch History in our town though.... hmm....

possibilities
02-25-2006, 12:03 AM
Hey, that's so funny... I was bothering all day yesterday @ Haveawonderful about the web links..*lol* Man, I would jump on this for you BUT my city is small and everyone wants a way out.. we have a lot of Native American & Dutch History in our town though.... hmm....
[/b]

Hey You! no problem....you just may be the last person to every register on hAw. i had to shut registration down for a while

it doesnt have to be about the town...with "your crazy life" i just want to catch people off guard. its just being nosey in 2006. since we can no longer sit on porches or meet in salon to gossip about everything that is going on, but it's such a part of 'us' that i figure let's put a twist on it. not to mention that i like the casting, but i dont want to always want to talk to someone who is semi-famous.

listen next week...whil i try to get an interview with O (yep, Oprah).

mochalocks
02-25-2006, 12:24 AM
cool.. I'll do it...bare with me.. while i do my homework for this.

Barklel
02-25-2006, 05:15 PM
Ooh, how exciting...Possibilities!! Now I would like to know about Arizona! I want to visit badly......

reggie
02-26-2006, 11:39 AM
does it have to be an american city? i'm in nice, france and i have plenty of free time to join in. i'm not from here, only visiting but i will be here for a few months. i can talk about what i've seen and done so far.

possibilities
02-26-2006, 03:45 PM
1st let me say thanks to all of you who are interested! I getting excited.

No, you do not need to be from the states...we want folks from all over!

However you would like to handle this is up to you...You can do an audio recording using the "audio comment line" look for "contact info" on right (http://ourcast.podomatic.com/)

if you are in the states, you can call me (just admin@haveawonderful.net with your ph# and we can schedule a time). you can also leave a message with your contact info at 602.490.0565 i'll call you and we can talk about what's happening in your town or life

or if you have a digital recorder and want to share that way you can.

i also invite all writers to submit anything you like.

this is all experimental, so we are open for everything. our intention is to get our people more involved with life, geography, travel, etc...just a way to have fun

i would like to get everyone who is interested scheduled and interviewed by 3/2 (thursday of next week) so that we can get the show up by 3/6

Thanks again. I cant wait!

shulta
02-26-2006, 05:42 PM
@possibilities
I had to give your Podcast a listen and OH MY WORD!!!
I got a mention... jaw dropped :shocker: .... Oh lady I have to go and have a hot cuppa tea with 2 sugars now....
:lol:
Let me know when you want to do the interview..

possibilities
02-26-2006, 06:06 PM
hey stranger!

is that a good thing?

shulta
02-26-2006, 06:58 PM
It's all good!

mochalocks
02-28-2006, 12:56 AM
possibilities,

i didn't forget about you!....