PDA

View Full Version : Organic Root Stimulator: Growh Stimulant Kit

SoSoul
04-26-2006, 12:59 AM
how uncool is that? i should have known. i like there products but they can keep this one. lol ( no seriously)

akamsnikki
04-26-2006, 01:31 PM
It burns because of the Cayenne (Capsicum) in it. I know someone who used it (they also have natural hair) and they said it burned just like a chemical fire cream.

Have you tried the temple balm? :unsure:

noirnapps
04-26-2006, 02:47 PM
It burns because of the Cayenne (Capsicum) in it. I know someone who used it (they also have natural hair) and they said it burned just like a chemical fire cream.

Have you tried the temple balm? :unsure:
[/b]
:angry: I tried the temple balm on my daughter's hair and it caused little bumps around her hairline. I then did not learn my lesson and tried it in my hair even though my temples were not scarce. It made bumps on my sides too. I still have it in my hair drawer. My temples are now scarce due to pulling back my hair. I wonder if I should try it again ??? Naww.

Dreenie
04-26-2006, 03:24 PM
After a year of being natural I used the hair mayonaise and it burned the back of my scalp. I just threw it away and thought that I was just my hair that had the problem with it. I have not used any of their other products.

NaturalMystery
04-27-2006, 10:20 AM
You all making me scared :unsure: lol

I have also used the temple balm but I did not get any bumps from it, I think it even helped the back of my hair to grow back. My hair at the back of my head had break off badly <_<
I have recent bought the hair mayonnaise and the olive oil shampoo, I have my hair in braids now but I am planning to try them out when I take out my braids. Does anyone else have any experience with these products?

tmonroe
04-27-2006, 01:59 PM
I have had a negative experience with every ORS product I&#39;ve tried. I leave that mess on the beauty supply store shelf and keep it moving.

jenoy
05-04-2006, 07:05 PM
I tried them for 3 weeks and it gave me little red bumps on my scalp. :angry: I finally decided, if my hair is going to grow back it will, if not it won&#39;t. :(

tatyroots
05-04-2006, 07:17 PM
I did have a problem with the back of my hair, right in the middle my hair broke badly due to the chemicals and I used the temple balm in that area, it did help to grow that spot. Some of their products are OK I guess. I even tried the liquid serum, but it was doing nothing for me. I tried quite a lot of their products prior to be natural and even then most of them just gave me itches on my scalp.

girasol65
05-12-2006, 08:27 PM
I tried the Hair Mayonaise, and it burned my scalp so badly, creating sores. I&#39;m going to leave it alone.

icetia
05-24-2006, 09:50 PM
Ooh, I was thinking about trying this stuff. Now I am just gonna leave it alone; better safe than sorry.

N1SEXYTING
05-25-2006, 07:38 AM
Some of their stuff doesn&#39;t work for me either but their scalp scrub has definitely helped my bald patches

Intisar_1229
05-27-2006, 10:20 PM
I used the temple balm and it did burn. I forgot all about it until I read this thread. I used it a about a year ago, not only did it burn it was hyped up. At first it feels like a cool tingly feeling like Blistex but then it gets worse and feels like its burning. I didnt get any bumps on my edges that I can remember though.

Sassydiva
05-28-2006, 10:17 PM
I wont be using there stuff anymore. I use the jojoba oil scalp product and it made my hair itch like crazzy,
so im never using any of there stuff again. Even after I stopped using it. It was awhile before my hair stopped itching and it left litle bumps in my head.

recey01
05-30-2006, 05:15 AM
I&#39;m sorry that you all have had bad experiences with their products. I have used their temple balm in the past and while it burned a little, I had no little red bumps and it also worked for me.
As for their hair mayonnaise, well I just live for it. It makes my hair nice and soft and very well conditioned. I also live by their Olive Oil in the jar. I use it for everything from my twists and my braids to my Afros. In the wintertime I use their Carrot Oil because it is a heavier product and helps with the dryness of winter and keeps my breakage at bay. I know that what works for one may not work for all, but I am always curious as to what worked for you instead. Without going to off this thread please post any suggestions that you have found to work for you!

kysses2
06-27-2006, 07:44 PM
I too use the Hair Mayo and it leaves my hair soft & strong and it doesn&#39;t burn my scalp at all, I also use their Replenish Pak and have great results with that, and their scalp scrub is awesome. But their other products I have not used.

How does the Hair Mayo Burn Your Scalp? Do you all have sensitive scalps?

Vashti
06-29-2006, 03:15 AM
I too use the Hair Mayo and it leaves my hair soft & strong and it doesn&#39;t burn my scalp at all, I also use their Replenish Pak and have great results with that, and their scalp scrub is awesome. But their other products I have not used.

[/b]

I use the Hair Mayonnaise too and i think it&#39;s awesome.

Antoinettemarie
06-30-2006, 06:11 AM
Oddly my cousin who has wears a chemical fire cream in her hair put me up on ORS. She said that it really grew her hair. I tried just about all there product and they were ok. I know that I have sensitive scalp. The only thing that I can say didn&#39;t work for me was the oil that they have for braids thats suppose to relieve the itch, yeah well lets just say I spend a 100.00 buck just to have cornrows for a week. I&#39;ve used the olive and carrot oil and they were fine, I cant comment much because I am not big on putting oil in my hair. I&#39;ve also used the temple/sirum and suppose if I used either the way I was suppose to I could say if they worked for me or not. The only thing that I can say about the ORS products is that they never broke me out, dried out my scalp or made my scalp itch. If I felt that I need to switch up products, would I go back to ORS? YES and maybe the second time around I will follow the directions to the T. ;)

DIAMOND714
06-30-2006, 09:32 AM
I have used the Olive Oil cream moisturizer and the Olive Oil Sheen spray in the can, both just seemed to sit on top of my hair. I didn&#39;t like them so I gave both to my son&#39;s girlfriend who loves both products. Atleast I didn&#39;t waste my money because I was able to pass them along to someone who will use them. :rolleyes:

lovmihair
08-25-2006, 05:19 PM
Hello All! I am suffering from folliculitis and I thought that was why i had such a bad reaction to this product. I only used the shea butter scalp lotion. It felt like perm on my scalp and severly aggrevated my condition! It took nearly three weeks for it to sooth itself, but I also had to go back to the derm for more medicine.

I&#39;m convinced that this is a faulty product.

janimie
08-26-2006, 07:50 AM
a burning feeling ? mmm I never experienced that with organic roots

zigzag
08-26-2006, 11:56 AM
I have tried the temple balm and expericened lil bumps(threw it away) but the hair mayo is really good stuff and I have this again and again.

NappsGalore
08-28-2006, 09:34 PM
I have a problem at the crown of my head where the hair breaks at almost predictable times. I can feel my scalp getting really tight and painful and then it breaks. I started using the ORS serum and it definitely helps the pain, hopefully it will help prevent the breakage. (I think the problem may be with circulation and this helps). Sorry for all those who didn&#39;t like the products. But the instrucitons for the serum say specifically to use it only on affected areas, also it says to use it on a dry, clean scalp. I&#39;ve had painful burning only when I didn&#39;t wait for my hair to be totally dry after washing.

freelocks
09-04-2006, 05:39 AM
I can&#39;t bear the smell of the Hair Mayonnaise. It&#39;s dreadful to me. Sorry for all who are having negative reactions using thses products.

Tray213
09-06-2006, 01:37 AM

[/b]

Replenish Pak? I&#39;ve never heard of that.

Come to think of it,ever since I started using the temple balm,I&#39;ve been gettin bumps around my forehead,(I thought it was regular ance).

I get so agry when it comes to these products,its not like I expect them to work over night and all but they don&#39;t work for me.

Maybe I&#39;m too impatiant :(

melynda717
03-06-2007, 11:11 AM
I use the Hair Mayo all and it leaves my hair very soft. I also use the Olive Oil Sheen and moistrizer. Im not a big fan of the oil sheen but I love the moistrizer. Im planning on trying the Shea Butter next so Ill tell you how that goes.

fit42007
03-06-2007, 03:55 PM
I use the ORS Herbal Leave in conditioner and I love it. Makes my hair soft and strong.

melynda717
03-19-2007, 08:46 AM
Just bought the Shea Butter and I love. It leaves my hair really soft and I love the way it smells. I also like that it has the type of top (cant think of whats its called right now) that I can use to get between my braids. Next up is the Replinishing Pack Ill keep you posted.