PDA

View Full Version : Liar Liar!

awren
04-27-2006, 07:10 AM
Everybody knows, I can't stand George W Bush, George Sr., or Barbara Bush ( who bears a striking resemblance to George Washington). I begged soccer moms and housewives not to be pulled in by this clown and his lies, but George was crafty and had them all believing that the taliban was taking over Wal-Mart.

Now what do we have? In addition to his lies about wmd's and his illegal invasion of Iraq, he and his cronies have successfully subjugated the constitution and our right to privacy, initiated domestic spying, leaked information about the CIA, and now he and his friends are robbing us blind at the gas pump.

With all his terrible deeds, this man is still in office. :huh: How can that be? At what point will Americans decide enough is enough and put this fool out of office? How much longer can we go down the wrong road before we change drivers?

Should GW be impeached? Would you feel comfy with Dick Chaney running the country? If GW and Dick were both impeached, who would run the country?

Impeach GW now (http://www.impeachpac.org)

mecca360
04-27-2006, 07:56 AM
IMO...

Both of the "Devils" should go!!!!

Who should lead the country???? :

Oprah !!!!!

steem04
04-27-2006, 08:31 AM
Since this man has been in office, this country has gone downhill. He may not be the worst president in the world but he sho is up there.
I don't understand how a man like this was able to get into office.
It is amazing to me that Clinton was impeached for lying to a grand jury about having sex with an intern. There was no treason involved. There was no war but the Republicans who pushed this felt like he had committed the worst crime in the world.

But Bush not only has lied about the reason why we went to war. He has usurped the Constitution, steadily whittled away our constitutional rights in the name of protecting us from terrorists, and it steadily leading us down the road to financial ruin but there is no substantial call for this man to be impeached.

Tell me, what spell does he have on this Congress?

There should be a cleaning in the White House that never has been done in U.S. History.
ALL OF THEM NEED TO GO!