PDA

View Full Version : All Burnt Out... Please Help A Sistah Out

black_raindrop
04-29-2006, 06:04 PM
I have been natural for a little over a year and a half. I just recently straightened my hair for the first time (Since I was younger and natural) after growing my hair out natural for the last year and a half. My girlfriend and I straightened it with an electric flaming hot tool of hair torture and flat flaming hot tool of hair torture because it was not even starting to straight. I don't understand how I permanently broke the physical bond of my hair the first time straightening it. After all the hot combing and pressing I went throught as a child and my hair would always spring back. I didn't know what else to do with my hair, besides I did plan on straightening it occasionally for the sake of versatility. I believe I burned my hair because even after washing since then my hair will no longer be kinky. But here is the kicker... So far I only did the back (so only the back is like that) I was getting my girlfriend some food for her flight and when I got back she had left with all my hair goodies and all (my electric hot come and hair products). Anywayz, I hadn't messed with it since she left... and won't since I determined this heart breaking news. Is there anything to reverse this??? Besidesssss cutting it ladies!

SouthernShorty
04-29-2006, 06:59 PM
Check out The flaming hot tool of hair torture & Blow Dry Archive (http://www.nappturality.com/forum/index.php?showforum=53)