PDA

View Full Version : I Confess, Im Lazy With My Hair

SoFrolushes
05-30-2006, 01:13 PM
i must confess i am lazy when it comes to looking after and styling my hair.

im going on holiday and just want the easiest style manageable on the plane

NO CHEMICALS

JUST NATURAL STYLING

juggling a infant and work and all else i am at a loss as to how to style my hair.

i love washing my hair and have found the a good shampoo and conditioner that my hair loves

but styling is problamtic.

i do love twist/braid outs....and then what ya see i just do not know.

for about 3 months i havent had any braids or canerows with extensions because my hairline is damaged. its recovering.

i have worn twists before but feel they dont suit me. i find many styles i have tried with all my natural God given hair just makes me look like a little girl.

i am willing to experiment whenever i can but i am at a loss. help me
staying natural is not a problem its just that i cant master the styling aspect of it

HazelEyez929
05-30-2006, 01:27 PM
Sometimes I get really lazy with my hair also and then I just do wash and go styles. For some people, permed or natural, short hair styles are easier to manage (if you're interested in short hair). There are some albums that will give you really quick hairstyles to do for a woman on the go. Take a look at my album and some of the women who I have saved as friends and are friends of.

Another option would be to visit a salon. Hope this helps.

SoFrolushes
05-30-2006, 01:39 PM
ok i will look at your album. thanks. my hair touches my shoulders and give the illusion of a head fullof thick lushes napps, but no my hair is fine as anything there is just lots of it.
gonna album hunt
ladies keep advice and tips coming

SoFrolushes
05-31-2006, 07:46 AM
the style in my current avatar is ok but once my hair dries the curls change to frizz.

still loooking and searching

seek_first
05-31-2006, 07:51 AM
Tell me about it. I took down the twists over two weeks ago and I haven't found the energy to twist it back up. Meanwhile, back at the ranch, my hair is a tangled mess, I'm shedding all over the place and I'm ripping out knots left and right. I'll probably twist it up in mini twists so I won't have to worry about it for a month or so. Natural hair styles will grow on you. Think mini twists are a mature enough hair style and with your length the stretched and shrinked styles will look cute on you.

LadyLibra
05-31-2006, 01:02 PM
Meanwhile, back at the ranch,
[/b]

***OFF TOPIC*** LOL, i thought i was the only one who said that!!! :lol: