PDA

View Full Version : Has Anyone tried Organic Root Stimulator Jojoba Oil ?

Knottygal
01-22-2003, 11:06 PM
I was wondering if anyone has tried Organic Root Stimulator Jojoba Oil ? I haven't been able to find any Jojoba Oil locally and I was wondering was this any good.

Curlicious
01-23-2003, 01:45 PM
I haven't seen that product but wanted to let you know that jojoba oil is sold in most larger health food stores with beauty products. If not, you can definately order a big bottle online. If pure jojoba is whhat you're looking for, ORS probably isn't the way to go.

Naturaljoy
01-23-2003, 08:03 PM
I have the ORS Jojoba Oil and I haven't really used it enough to tell if I really like it enough to keep buying it but these are my observations so far on MY hair....

1)It has a pleasant scent, however it does smell like hair grease
2)The consistency is oily and seems to melt when rubbed between my fingers, but it's not greasy or heavy
3)It seems to absorb easily into my hair and not just coat it
4)It adds nice sheen to my hair

Hope this helps

Nx2brat
01-24-2003, 10:24 PM
If you look at the ingredients, Jojoba isn't even the main ingredient in that product. I'd say pass on it.. it's not worth it. It definitely doesn't condition and all the wax can dry out your scalp.
If you want the benefits of Jojoba oil, just buy a bottle of pure jojoba oil from the whole food market.

[b][i]Brat :silly:

jmnappy
01-30-2003, 04:27 PM
I tried it. It's nothing spectactular. Go splurge on jojoba oil at your local health food store.