PDA

View Full Version : LOc Soc

crazylikedatglue
01-17-2004, 01:41 AM
I got a loc soc!!! I love it. I highly reccomended it for those of you who have locs to their shoulders or longer!!!

teekydawg
01-17-2004, 01:46 AM
elaborate please. my daughter and mother are always trying to get their hair off of their necks. does it do that, per chance?

excuse my ignorance

shuaia
01-17-2004, 02:02 AM
i've had the LB soc for about a month now & it is really good at keeping the locs under wraps while sleeping as well as keeping lint out of the locs. it's a great product.

LocsOLuv
01-17-2004, 02:49 AM
I make LocSocs, as well, if anyone would like to check it out. I finally got a patent on my design. Yeahhhhhhhhh! Peace
www.sugalocscreations.com

rockinlocs
01-17-2004, 03:09 AM
Crazylike and Shuaia: I'm glad yall like the L.B. Soc! I will pass this on to Denise. Also, do yall mind if I use your words on her website as testimonials?

Locsoluv: Congrats on getting your design patented. :thumbsup

I realized after really looking carefully at the images on your site in comparison to Denise's L.B. Soc, your designs are different ...although the concept is the same!

rockinlocs
01-17-2004, 03:24 AM
Originally posted by teekydawg@Jan 16 2004, 09:46 PM
elaborate please. my daughter and mother are always trying to get their hair off of their necks. does it do that, per chance?

excuse my ignorance
Teeky,

A good friend of mine designed what she calls the "L.B. Soc" (Loc-Braid) about 10 years ago when her long, waist-length locs outgrew her night time head gear.

The "soc" is long enough to cover the locs and it stays on the head. You can either leave it hanging with the locs snug inside OR you can grab the end of the "soc" and wrap it around the side of the head, securing it in the ties.

Hers are not really meant for "out-of-the-house" wear, but it's great for around the house and nightwear.

LocsOLuv's LocSoc is very similar in design, but as I mentioned, I can see some differences in the design and material used.

You can have your mom and daughter take a look at both:

LocSoc: http://sugalocscreations.com
L.B. Soc: http://crossthreads.hypermart.net/lbsoc.htm

LocsOLuv
01-17-2004, 07:17 PM
Thanks Rockinlocs, for the love. I honestly feel that our universe is abundant and there is plenty for all. I like your friend's site. We definately had the same idea. Peace, love and honor. You are definately "Rockin"
:thumbsup :app

shuaia
01-18-2004, 03:09 PM
rockinlocs,

i don't mind at all. as a matter of fact, denise may already have my testimonial when i raved about it on lockitup. for those out there who don't have it yet, it's really a great product!!!!

crazylikedatglue
01-18-2004, 06:30 PM
I just look inside my soc. I have the loc soc which was designed by LocsOLuv. (I got my soc from a friend of mine).