PDA

View Full Version : Hair Buddy

Huntress
01-17-2004, 07:13 PM
Hi Everyone

I'm new to this site as well as going natural so I wanna introduce myself. I haven't relaxed my hair for the past two years, but it wasn't a decision to go natural. I just needed to give my hair a break from the chemicals. I was slightly ashamed of my natural hair so I covered it up with weaves and braids. Anything to hide the nappiness. I planned to relax it once it was long enought.

Out of interest I just decided to do some research about my hair, just to see my options. Then I discovered this website and books by Iyanla Vanzant. My eyes are now open, and I want to be truely napptural. But I don't wanna go it alone.

Ebony

uzuri
01-17-2004, 07:34 PM
Then you came to the right site....You are not alone in this journey...I was encouraged by this site more than I can say...check out the hair albums, and read the forums....Wish you the best! :thumbsup
If you want details, try Roshini┬┤s album (u can find it under Napptural Gallery), and motowngirl.com :thumbsup

blanishguh08
01-18-2004, 12:11 AM
Hey yall.....im new to this site. It was introduced to me by my cousin who is now all natural. Im a junior highschool student who is basically ready for a change and ready to get my curly hair back.Also looking around i notice this place has alot of grown ups and i was wondering if this was like a kid section for us to hang out and talk about stuff