PDA

View Full Version : Transition Styles

indigo2
01-19-2004, 02:38 PM
OK, I need some ideas. I've seen a few articles and pictures but if anyone else has some transitioning style ideas let me know. Right now my hair is cut to just below my ears. I havent' had a perm since November. The only thing I seem to be doing is either wearing it in a big pseudo afro :duck or I blow dry it straight :oops: I dont' want to blow dry it but I work in a corporate office setting and I'm not sure about what styles to wear. Ideas anyone?

BlakReign
01-19-2004, 04:24 PM
Check out the WOW section. You will find a thousand and one ideas there. Some albums even have how-to sections. Check out ini's album ( roshini.net ) she has a how to section.

Melanizm
01-19-2004, 07:50 PM
Have you tried braid-outs or twist-outs? You could also try hair pieces like buns or pony tails for the workplace. I agree with BlakReign also.

LovelyLady
01-19-2004, 10:13 PM
Braid-outs and twist-outs are nice. Thighslikewhat has a lot of styles in her album that you can try while you're transitioning. I stole a style or two from her album while I was transitioning...lol.

carlaw78
01-20-2004, 11:59 AM
have you thought of braids or weaves?....it keeps it simple, while giving your hair a break from the heat

delightfulflame
01-20-2004, 08:44 PM
I have a few styles in my album that I wore while transitioning. Feel free to check them out. Hope they help!

naturali-t
01-21-2004, 05:33 AM
Ditto! check out my album. I am transitioning