PDA

View Full Version : Aussie 3 minute miracle reconstructor

sb
03-01-2003, 02:37 PM
Has anyone used the Aussie 3 minute miracle reconstructor before?

If so what were the results?

Thanks
sb

GalaxyGirl2010
03-01-2003, 02:41 PM
i used it when i was relaxed but never with my natural hair. i remeber it being really heavy so maybe that would make it a good deep conditioner.

ashrob123
03-01-2003, 03:00 PM
I use it from time to time. Its pretty good as a conditioner, not a really good reconstructor (regardless of the name). Anything that says that you can use it everyday (like they do) is not truly a reconstructor in my opinion. But if you want a good conditioner (that's quick and cheap) I would give it a try.

BlackOnyx03
03-01-2003, 04:48 PM
You'll prob get more responses by posting this in the Products section. Search there!

Azure
03-01-2003, 05:29 PM
I used it when I was relaxed and it worked pretty well. I have no idea what it would do on transitioning or all-natural hair though.

godivabap
03-01-2003, 07:56 PM
I am all natural and I used it. It was a good conditioner, but it was not a good reconstructor. I would suggest motions CPR or Nexxus Keraphix instead. They both added strength and STOPPED the breakage/shedding that I was trying to combat at the time.

NAPPYCHIC
03-01-2003, 11:11 PM
I have used it with both Relaxed and Natural hair, and I've found it to be quite effective with both hair types/styles.

It's quite heavy and does work in 3 minutes. It's a little pricey over here in the UK, but it does the trick.

naturalrn
03-01-2003, 11:21 PM
I tried it, because so many people seemed to like it. I really didn't notice any difference in my hair, but I will use it up until it's gone. I won't buy it again, though.

Shay_MSU
03-02-2003, 12:19 AM
It is ok for use every now and then. I dont use it on a regular basis

blakgirl
03-02-2003, 12:36 AM
i used it on my nappy hair and didn't do much for me.

blak.

NappyGirl01
03-02-2003, 01:39 AM
I got this product free when I bought the Aussie Moist shampoo @ Kmart, but from the responses I guess it was just another product to add to my junked pile. I might still give it a try, who knows it might help.

Nappy

2twisted
03-02-2003, 07:16 AM
I used it on relaxed hair and liked it fine. My 3a/b/c college girlfriend used it religiously on her mostly natural hair (I think she occasionally texturized some sections to match the rest of her head) and she loved it.

I used the end of my last bottle on my newly natural hair, but didn't buy it again. I think it is fine as a conditioner, but as a reconstructor I would go with something else, as godivabap said.

ajargon
03-06-2003, 05:40 PM
:mad: ya, I tried it once when I first went natural! I hated that stuff! my hair was so hard. i really have to be careful with thoes reconstructors,cause they have lots of protein( hence it leaving the hair hard)so I have to follow it up with a deep condition! I don't like all that work!

sillygirl
03-06-2003, 05:44 PM
I have used it with both Relaxed and Natural hair, and I've found it to be quite effective with both hair types/styles.

It's quite heavy and does work in 3 minutes. It's a little pricey over here in the UK, but it does the trick.

I don't know where you get yours but you should try superdrug. They were being sold as a deal for £3 but you had to buy 2 aussie products.

The regular price in superdrug I think is about £5.

Superdrug is a great store!! Try there before going to boots or anywhere else.

jamaicangurl
03-06-2003, 07:41 PM
What exactly does a reconstructor DO???

Inspired
03-06-2003, 07:46 PM
Yep, its im my bathroom somewhere. It wasn't a reconstructor IMO. Its more like a deep condition. Well, not even because the instruction say to just wait for 3 minutes and wash it out. Sound like regular conditioner to me.

I don't know about aussie. There are all these great ingredients at the back. Then I use and it and its just okay.